I'm suicidal and have nothing to live for why can't I just give in and eat everything I want?

I'm suicidal and have nothing to live for why can't I just give in and eat everything I want?

only thing worse than a suicidal faggot is a fat suicidal faggot

bcus if u really wanted to die...well you know what would have happened already. but u are still alive and u have a responsibility to yourself to maintain/strive for sustainable happiness. rly thats all anybody has to live for.

I'm skinnyfat and ugly, nearly bald and I'm only 19, a manlet, and a fucking wristlet.

The roiders at the gym literally gawk whenever they see me come in.

I can't fucking take it anymore I want out.

because it's not right user.

read meditations, read it again if you don't get it, read it a thousand time, read it until you feel like the book tells you to feel

so do fucking 5x5 at home?

All you fuckin need is a bench, a bar and a rack.

Use sandbags for weights if u a poor.

90% of people aren't even real people why the fuck do you even care

probably because you're a 90%'er

gay

Kierkegaard resonated with me most

you can eat everything you want but you'll be fatter and sadder.

There are many people who have done a lot more with less. Don't be a faggot and waste your one shot at living.

>kierkegaard resonated with me most
Believe in something

Assisted suicide for mental illness is legal in somewhere in Europe

It's too fuckin hard dude

i can't do this every fucking day

>I'm suicidal and have nothing to live for why can't I just give in and eat everything I want?

You can give in and eat everything you want. Absolutely nothing is stopping you except yourself.

And you need to find something to live for. Not live to please other people or larp as a good person. You need to find something you are interested in and work towards attaining it. And if that means stacking milk for the next 5 years while you save up for tools or gain the experience needed then that's what you should do.

this is fucking stupid

>90% of people aren't even real
90% of people confirmed for Meatbag NPCs.

Go to planet fitness for a while to warm you up for big boy gym. That's what I did.

>The roiders at the gym literally gawk whenever they see me come in.
Stop making yourself so important you autist nobody gives a fuck about your sad ass

>so do fucking 5x5 at home?
I live in a tiny fucking trailer, I have nothing nor ANY room to do that.

Don't give up user. The younger you begin training, the better you will look. Shave your head, not your face, and if height is an issue, do things like hang from a pullup bar and put a couple pillow by your feet when you sleep. Remember, you don't stop growing until you are in your mid 20's.

Fuck you retard, you KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT MY SITUATION.

THEY LITERALLY STARE ME DOWN FROM THE MOMENT I WALK IN TO THE MOMENT I WALK OUT.

so do it outside

go to a different fucking gym then or don't go like I fucking said

or shit do fucking dips and decline barbells

you aint even trying dude, I'm out

uuhhh idk dude become a trap or somethinf

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING IVE SAID, YOU ARE A RETARDED WASTE OF SPACE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME

I HAVE NO MONEY

I HAVE NO SPACE TO DO ANYTHING, LITERALLY

I LIVE IN A FUCKING TRAILER IN THE MIDDLE OF A GODDAMN DESERT WITH A BROKEN AC

FUCK YOU AND KILL YOURSELF

Learn to fight. You think anyone tried to bully this guy?

sounds like you may aswell kill your Self then chompski honk