Why don't you have a gf Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a gf Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuu0I7oZWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a terrible personality.
Also, I hate fat chicks.

cause i put in my head that i don't deserve one until i fix every single one of my shitty problems, and they are eternal

I almost do, she wants to go on a date on Friday but words won't come out of my mouth without alcohol
What the fuck do I do

Im autistic and im not big enough to make up for it

Where's the best place to meet women other than church? Uni/Campus is not an option since I've already graduated.

fuark I relate to this too much

>meet absolutely perfect girl through mutual friends at uni
>friends say she's into me, we go on date
>thought it went well
>she slowly stops responding to my texts
>friends say she's into another guy now
>he's absolute dyel and a loser

Fuck Veeky Forums, all these weights and we didn't work out. How to make personality gains?

The last two girls I've talked to have rejected me because I don't actively go to church.

Because i'm working on it shut up

Drink alcohol

Because I honestly have zero understanding of how to balance a love life with a work and lifting life.
I work, lift, and immediately hop in bed after I come home and shower. Zero clue as to how I could possibly fit a gf into the equation so I just don't date.

i don't want one

women are literal human garbage with absolutely 0 redeeming features outside of the hole between their legs

They aren't funny, they aren't good at anything, they have little more than a passing interest in anything beyond what it takes to get attention and are an absolute chore to be around

Women absolutely fucking suck

Just ignore her until the weekend.

i have had many. All wastes of time man they will lie, deceive, etc.

I get rejected by every girl I show interest in.

Girls just don't get my humor, I guess it's too sophisticated for them? Honestly I think they are intimidated by me.

What proportion of them cheated? God I actually don't give a fuck if the girl wants to fuck other people but fucking don't say yes to being a girlfriend if that's what you're gonna do WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKED. (And men who do this also)

>I'll get a girl when I fix this
>fixed
>there's no way I can find someone when I still have whatever insecurity I picked up while fixing the previous one
>repeat
I will die alone but at least my doggo loves me I think.

You forgot to warn us of sharp edges user.

But the hole though bro. The narcissistic sense of accomplishment, superiority, power, and importance that comes with having another person depend on you and willingly spread for you on command. Women are a chore but they come with a lot of satisfaction. Like training a Labrador.

I'm at a point in my life where a girlfriend wouldn't actually work for me.
I realize that I'm an essentially broken soon to be old man who has absolutely nothing to offer a woman except for a nice body and a giant penis.

So I'll just spare any women from dealing with me or my depressed self hating bullshit or my 2hour workouts or inability to socialize and the other things that prevents me from being a functional human being.

I'm going full not quite old yet oldboy mode and spending my days working out and doing what I need to. If I meet no one in that time so be it.

you're not even using edgy right, i didn't say i want to kill them or anything, i just said they suck

but dont bother coming up with anything in defence of that shitty gender though, just post le edge meme :^)

I do. And she's a fit chick. Love her but i dont see the point

Damn that one cut deep

I don't believe in true love.

I can get that from a ONS though

As for dependence that would kind of disgust me. Why would i want someone around me who cant provide for or handle themself?

I'd rather just have my free time to myself to do whatever the fuck i want, save my money and when i'm going crazy i'll just go to a club or do a gig or something and find someone to fuck and get it out of my system

There are literally no good reasons to want a relationship or anything longer term than a fuck buddy

this

Because I start making it with a girl, get to the end of the 'seeing eachother' phase and then they dissapear. Still a virgin too, might have something to do with it.

I lost my last one because I was overly obsessed with politics. Fuck that cancer, never again.

>fix all your problems
>reward yourself with something that will do nothing but literally create more problems

????

i'm poor and live with my parents

But I am the occasional bull for couples i meet on cragislist and swinglifestyle.

LOL

Because I have a terrible personality and a recluse who likes to work out alone and shitpost on the internet

Well, on the external side, I don't have a gf because there are three types of girls I get to interact with on a daily basis (CS in uni).

1.Fat. I don't talk to these blobs but they are there.

2.Skinny, fresh off the boat asian. The gooks are not cute. They have acne and look like stick figures.

3."I'm not like the other girls" girl. She doesn't have female friends, probably because she sees them as competition. Has at least 2 orbiting entities at any given time, she never fucks them though. Usually has a very outward physical red flag like clown red hair or big fucking tatoos (I've seen fucking 5 or so neck tatoos on the small amount of women in the CS fauculty, wtf?).

On my end I'm jaded, and a bit of a shut-in. Don't trust myself to not get oneitis. Last relationship was almost a year ago but it left such a sour taste in my mouth that I don't really wanna go back. I probably wouldn't be able to get the caliber of girl I'd expect at my uni given that 50% plus of the male students are in shape with decent muscle mass, have good hygiene and dress decently so standing out requires either great social skills or a face that is above 6/10, i'm not so sure I meet either criteria.

There, that's the honest truth , happy now faggot?

I'm fat and undesirable

She got that bathing suit at Forever 21. Both the top and the bottom piece cost $30ish togehter.

Fine, no memes. Be honest with us.
How many girls have you dated? 0? 4? 15?
How many girls do you know? 200? Maybe 500?
All probably limited to your geographical location.
Fine, even add in the famous ones you "know."
There's no way you "know" more than 1,000 women.
That's literally 0.000588% of the population of women just in the United States.
And you want to tell me EVERY SINGLE ONE is worthless?
Fine, more options for us.

Anxiety disorder

western women a shit

i do, she is 25 kilos overweight.

kek

Don't want to cheat on wife.

Sucks to hear there aren't any decent women around where you live m8

I'm still sculpting user, I'll make it

>Broke
>about to go to prison
>The most cynical person ever i hate this fake gay earth

This. How can I love someone else when i don't even love myself?

You really can't beat church, especially if your community revolves around it like mine does but if its not option you could try volunteering.

I do.

But I don't feel loved.

kys then you useless faggot. i hope your father beats you every night.

I've come to believe that a life lived solely for one's self and for ephemeral and transitory pleasures is a hollow life devoid of meaning and purpose. I've found great value in other people and being someone who others can depend on and who can depend on others. Putting time and effort into a relationship is more rewarding to me now that I'm creeping up on thirty than getting drunk and having sex with random girls would be. I'm just past it. It runs you down eventually bro. It's exhausting and eventually, if you're lucky, you meet someone who you can actually stand to be around all the time.

That's me though. You don't want that life than that's you, but I did feel like you do now a while back. My outlook has changed a lot since then.

story time
greentext it

>>about to go to prison
what for?

My arms are only 12.5" and my neck is 14.5"
When I look like guy in your pic I will have gf

Raped a guy

Dated around 12
Have met thousands over various jobs, education, friendship circles etc
Not limited to my geographical location at all, I've been to at least 23 different countries on every continent but Africa

Your argument is literally >you don't know every single woman ever so all women are just great xdddddddd

I don't need to go to the top of Everest to know there's snow there. Say user, I'm sure you believe in gravity, but hey, have you ever been to Kazakhstan? well how do you know gravity exists there? Hmm? Huh? That's literally the tier of argument you're using and it's garbage

did you at least say no homo?

ur right desu

cause I dumped her. been hitting the gym hard the last 6 months we've been broken up. finally back to being chadded up after getting lazy in the relationship. lifted at my schools gym today, the bitches were mirin on the way out.

stuck in california and dont want to race mix

>be me
>fat but strong
>qt pie watching me lift
>use cable machine together last night
>see her mirin
>too pussy to say anything

Is she fucking with me? How do I man up? If she rejects me is it acceptable to molotov her house?
Srs

Because I just got out of a 1.5 year controlling relationship where I decided I wasn't gonna be a beta cuck and live the life I want to live.

I've had girlfriends in the past, but the relationships were terrible.
Now I have unreasonably high standards that exclude 99% of women so I don't think i'll find one I find worthy of wifeing anyway.

The funny part is my standards aren't 'high', as far as i'm concerned, I just want someone nice, honest, that isn't a whore, and is emotionally stable. I automatically exclude girls with personality traits that I think are likely to mean they don't meet my standards, i.e goes clubbing, dresses like a whore (this WILL trigger at least one of you faggots. I don't expect long dresses, but booty shorts, leggings in public etc are clothes designed for girls that want to walk around giving every guy that sees them a chub).

Fight me

God Steve Cook has THE BEST proportion genetics. Fucking unfair

better to go for it and feel the sting of rejection than asking for advice on a thai ladyboy makeup tutorial forum

Go to Northern or Central California fool

You didn't even make the effort to make small talk and you're worried about rejection from asking her on a date? C'mon man, if you're both in the same area of the gym, at least say hi, acknowledge her, be friendly, and try to have a convo. I'm sure she'll be receptive, especially if she was mirin. Chat her up next time; you got this bro!

and honestly, rejection itself really isn't as bad as it seems in your head. still sucks tho

I do and I love her very much

kek'd thanks brah

said hi and smiled to each other but as far as it went, next time i just go for it bro or forever stay self hating

At least I'm not alone on this

Because I have small wrists

I'm black and 5'6" in a predominantly white/asian town, and my own race of women dont give me the time of day when i do meet them

in Norcal near sac. Surrounded by weird asians and fat latinas. send help

Scenario 1:
>take some shots before seeing her
>possibly noticeably drunk to her OR not noticeable, somewhat charming to begin with but you get tired and withdrawn halfway through the date and make her think you're either bored or a loser
>if she doesn't leave you for your tiny cock, she becomes your girlfriend and your relationship is already building upon lies

Scenario 2:
>go on date sober
>nervous at first
>awkward small talk
>eventually get into some decent convo about family, life etc. dropping vague statements along the way about your ideals, letting her know that you both likely have aligned morals
>blah blah blah more talking standing on a bridge above a river
>sun begins to set
>nothing but the sound of crickets
>you come up behind her and embrace her gently from behind
>taking in a deep breath of her hair to fill your lungs
>slowly rock side to side with her as you watch the vibrant sky dim to navy blue
>she's charmed
>she's been hurt by men before, but you seem different
>for so long she has closed herself off to men
>she feels vulnerable but she trusts you
>turns around and motions for a kiss
>you kiss her and feel like fireworks are going off in the sky
>"y-you make me really happy" you whisper
>"what user?"
>"I-i said you make me happy" you repeat
>she smiles and kisses you again
>go back to your place
>thrown garment over lamp for mood lighting because you have no sense of decor
>take off shirts, she mires your body
>go to take her bra off, fumble awkwardly and laugh a bit until you get it off
>both take own pants off
>she notices your skinny ankles but tries to ignore them
>lay her on bed, kissing her slowly
>breath smells like protein so she turns head away, you think she wants you to kiss her neck
>suck on it like a leech while you finger her, feeling like a chad
>she grabs for your cock
>"huh, okay.." she thinks
>you get inside her and hammer away, bust a nut in half a minute and she leaves you and your mediocre cock anyways

Maybe go for a walk buddy, some fresh air and sunlight might remedy that.

>"y-you make me really happy" you whisper
I think i've seen scenario 2 play out in a movie somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuu0I7oZWU

Cause jews

there is no remedy for a little cock amigo

How small is your cock?

kek

A huge bank account. Nice trips though.

I-if I finally get to 1/2/3/4 then I'll get a gf r-right?

I live in a cold climate.

this is disturbingly accurate besides the small dick

this, and I'm pretty autistic on top of it

guess we'll have fun dying alone then, buddy

going on a date tonight after my last gf dumped me a month ago, wish me luck Veeky Forums

Need to go more North bud, Like Weed California North, I'm in a little community somewhere in CenCal and theres a fuckload of white people around here

Its rather comfy being the only beaner around 2bh

you have to go back.
1 beaner is one beaner too manty.

>"jews push race-mixing"
>somehow it's the jews' fault that you don't have an ethnic gf to poke holes in your condoms
Pick one.

I don't need one, and don't have time for one. Rather spend time on myself, getting money, living peaceful.

I did go back though, I was born here

You shit up everywhere you go. Glad I'm far enough north that I've never seen a beaner in my life.

Please get out of 'hating women mode'.
You will feel much better.
Don't judge a fish in it's ability to fly.

I got into a really sordid love triangle a little while ago. Just glad to be rid of the drama and able to live without strings attached. I do still miss them both on occasion.

because i don't lift enough

lol Im not Mexican bud

this desu

But seriously how much does that help? They are still the same whores who get drunk every friday and saturday and put assorted dicks in their holes. Rage and anger and blame are replaced with sadness, melancholy and disdain.