Rate my breakfast

Rate my breakfast.

white people/10

where's the spice, mang?

no oats/10

Are those almonds activated?

>hate yourself/10

I know this is b8, but it astounds me how many people don't put the effort in to cooking good, healthy food. How do you think movie stars gain 30lbs of muscle in 6 months? Steroids, but also having 5 star chefs cook them amazing, delicious, personalized meal plans. Be your own 5 star chef. It's a great skill and grills love it.

Looks pretty damn good to me. 10/10

Keto/10

daily reminder that keto is a meme

>eating breakfast
insulin/10

Enjoy your lack of lipolysis, my large friend :^)

those avocado look disgusting

>testicle themed as even in South America avocados old name was the same as testicles
Pretty gay user. Preeeeety gay

Be careful, man. There's some shell on that bottom egg.

Needs more instagram filters.

You know you need carbs in your diet, right?

Have you removed the pin on those almonds to activate them?

>avocado
>eggs

white ppl everyone

It's keto diet you dyel.

you're joking right?

>keto
>calling others dyel

not a keto moron but you know that you dont need ANY carbs to live, right? or are you a dumb fucking cunt?

>"just be yourself bro"

Some people can't cook, mayne.

You also don't need your teeth and nails to live. Why don't you rip those out?

>not a keto moron but you know that you dont need ANY carbs to live, right? or are you a dumb fucking cunt?

uhhh you ever seen the food pyramid?

Then learn, faggot.
People aren't born learning how to walk either.

Cooking ability can be acquired, unlike your height

>almonds
enjoy those poly unsaturated fatty acids

you do need them to live though

why did u place 2 avocado from the other 2 adobaad

hmmm it's almost like every non processed natural food containing PUFA has tons of vitamin E to prevent any kind of oxidation , HMMMM

I'll give YOU're brekky memefit/10

>Not wanting optimal recovery
>Not wanting optimal performance
>Not wanting most optimal ATP yield
>Not wanting insulin sensitivity ( yes you NEED carbs to have an healthy insulin sensitivity , you don't make a pathway more efficient by never using it . )

>>"just lift weights"

>Some people aren't strong, mayne.

fuck you and your weak-ass bitch victim mentality, you hillary voting incest-baby

This isn't a breakfast, this is three snacks on the same plate.

second this

should have cooked scrambled eggs or an omelette, then, put mashed up avocado with lime and salt on top. Maybe a spoonful of salsa. Then, just eat the almonds as a snack. You could have used all the same ingredients and made a much better breakfast. This is like, bare minimum effort here.

How is this a brekfast? You know there are meals that actually make sense right? LOL

you fell for a meme and your breakfast is autism/10

Almonds low amino acid score of 55 is supplemented by the complete protein scores of avocado and egg (129 and 132 respectively).
Diverse range of dietary fat sources.
Decent amount of dietary fiber.
Aesthetically it's bland. As far as macros go it's not bad.
If you like it you're fine eating it/10

Avocados and almonds as well as eggs (significantly less so but there are 4 there) all contain carbohydrates.

rate my breakfast

saturated fats and calories out of ten

but user i saw a documentary that said eating an egg is the same as smoking 5 cigarettes!!!

>not smoking 20 cigarettes for breakfast

Did you even activate those almonds?

I just eat a rice cup of rice (500 calories) with hot sauce for breakfast. Am I the only one that just does pure carbs in the morning?

You don't. Nails are useless, we can no longer hunt with them. And we can use a blender.

Oats and milk and chia here

>100ml water (VERY IMPORTANT)
>67g oats
>200ml condensed milk
>banana
>cinnamon
throw it in the blender. breakfast in 2 minutes.

>People aren't born learning how to walk either.

American as fuck, I dig that.

None of those foods are "bland" imo so I actually think it would be ok

Breakfast that can be done better. Check your macros, I hope this is a bulk diet because it looks like a glut of calories.

My suggestions if you're doing keto:
1. With avocado: slice thin and dress with salt and pepper, a tsp olive oil and a tsp balsamic vinegar.
2. Get a non-stick pan and scramble with eggs with salt and pepper and a tbsp heavy cream. Cook in half tbsp of coconut oil.
3. No need for almonds on keto, the minimal carbs will only make you hungry faster.

I'd also suggest you up veggies on keto. Learn to saute kale with garlic or how to make your own sauerkraut or kimchi for quick veggies. Youtube it.

Are you over 200 lbs? Because this a big boy diet.

Skip the pancake and stay fuller, longer. Also add some veggies or fruit. I bet your shits are rock solid diamonds.

No and no.

I am bulking

Spice is for subhumans and gays.

3 star bait

im not even white but avocados go with everything, faggot

OP add hot sauce and you're golden.

>all dat cholesterol
Clogged arteries/10