Tats vs no tats

Tats vs no tats.

I believe that as a promoter of aesthetics and Veeky Forumsness, you should NOT have more than a small wrist, ankle, or foot tattoo of the feminine kind.

Do whatever you want with your body. Imo tats only look fine if you are extremely white.

Joff plz leave

Sleeves are shit, you can't see any of the detail of the body under them.

Small to medium-sized tats are good so long as they are stylistic, minimalist (note this does not mean small), and not shit. Colour is meh.

My bf got a tribal at around his bicep because he was a douchebag when he was a teenager and it's cute. It's kinda stretched now because he's a lot bigger than he was but it looks good.

Holy shit, is Joff actually 5'2" or something. I mean zyzz's shadow is like 4'8", right?

>this pic and people say jeff is not natty

guys if he was on roids he'd look way better

I have never gotten a tattoo because I want to be able to use a Japanese bath house.

Imagine taking steroids but still lifting so poorly you wind up only like 10-15% over the natty limit

And then being weak as fuck and having zero recognition for anything other than shreds, all of which comes from noob lifters and normies

jeffs tits look weird in this photo

>joffs chest
>chestbrahs abs
lel

dafuq?

cos if you have a tat yakuza rapes you?

No, it just means you're not allowed in.

you mean faget vs faggot

most tats look bad

if i got one I'd get something like this

Chestbrah is photoshopped as fuck in that picture. Look how blurry his waist looks.

>most tats are bad but if I ever get one it'll be the worst kind
There is nothing sillier nor girlier than word tattoos.

hardcore answer: tats look tacky on anyone

relaxed answer: depends on the tat and the body/person. not everyone can pull off tats

You can tell that both of them are on their toes.

>tats
I'm already fucking ugly

I have my blood type and biohazard symbol. Nothing else.

Show us your tits you stupid bitch

I've got my delts done and getting a backpiece

Some don't, some do. I've been to plenty of public baths with tattoos. Also bathhouses wich refuse foreigners with tattoos are decreasing. Japan wants to attract more tourists and it is slowly becoming less conservative. You see more and more young japanese with tattoos (not yakuza).

Oh, so you're a HIV-positive homo

Tats are degeneracy.

he is a homo user, there are no females here, only boipussy

You're too into anime bro

You will never reach peak aesthetics without tattoos

Cute anime girls are the pinnacle of aesthetics when it comes to tattoos.

T. Someone who got laid almost every other day in Japan with out really trying despite also getting an anime tattoo while out there.

they looked good on zyzz

Twink Japanese boys love anime, so that's no surprise,

Yeah boys....

When you get a cringe tier tattoo so you can bang 3/10 asians

>You shouldn't have tattoos
>except the small, noncommittal, basic bitch kind of tattoos
Those are worse. You're just scribbling in the margins instead of committing to drawing an actual picture.

Go sleeve or go home.

all you fucks have shit taste in tattoos. this is the only acceptable kind of tattoo you can get

>Not wanting a cute and lewd cosplaying Japanese gf.
Post the last girl that you had sex with. I mean you have had sex... Right?

and this

tattoos are horrible

le if he was on roids he would be phil heath meme

you are a faggot

lmao do u wear that to the gym if so i respect you

Tats only if your arms are big enough.

But I'm not Yakuza or Samoan

Tats are for inferior subhumans. The top elite of the world have none. Keep branding yourselves like the cattle you are, goys.

yakuza tattoos look really good if you're japanese, otherwise you look dumb

> love live
Come on son

I live in a city with 13million habitants
I can count on my fingers the number of times I saw people with tats that looked good on them

No tats are acceptable, ever.

What chest do you prefer, Veeky Forums?

I'm planning on having one tattoo and it's just this
It's small, hidden underneath dress shirt collars, and people who get it get it and to those who don't it's nonsensical

You will look like a whore branded by an eastern mafia.

Did I fucking stutter?

Does Jeff or Chestbrah looks better? Insertion-wise.

lol nice bait bro

>go to concert
>hot as fuck
>take shirt off
>sleeve that goes onto my chest
>white bitches come up and start rubbing my arm
>"I love your tattoos OMG!"
>that look on their "boyfriends" faces
lol only pussies/yuropoors don't like tattoos

Respect

This, the people who regret tattoos are mostly the people that get little stupid tattoos to "test the water" or people who don't do their homework/cheap out and go to a shitty artist

Unironically want to wear shit like this to the gym though I don't even watch anime, just to trigger people. Where can I get /shirts/tanks/stringers like that?

I was thinking about something like this.

>Hideable
>Not tribal

I'm of a mixed skin tone though, so it'd probably look better than picrelated.

do it user. Nothing like branding yourself with a symbol of strength

no tats or full blown travis barker

anything else makes you look like a pussy

I got a horrible tattoo on my thigh that I regret and will probably get covered up if I can afford it one day.

The good thing is it's 100% hide-able.

my man
today my workout is for you

Tats are degenerate.

I don't think any tattoos look good. They're a symbol of immaturity and short-sightedness. Your body is a temple and you should worship it, not cover it with graffiti.

>Buy anime shirt
>Cut off sleeves
>Sew it so you don't look like trailer trash

yeah well this guy is a fucking faggot

You can't stutter while sucking dick

where do you find cosplay whores who want normie gaijin dick? and how do you hustle them?

this

I traveled solo and stayed away from all the forigner hotspots. I found a few anison dj bars that we're really cool and women always seemed to show up. Bartenders were the easiest to pick up but I got a few bar goers as well. I knew vary basic Japanese and they knew very basic English so I would try my best to actually talk to people around me instead of being that weird bald white guy in the corner. My mind set was not to go out to get laid but rather to go out and try and make at least one friend. Most of the time if others saw you trying to communicate with someone they would jump in and try as well. Oh and Google translate helped alot. Like I'm not even all that big or good looking but I was able to get girls steady. Like this girl asked me how long it took me to forge my muscles, it was pretty cute desu.

There's only 4 or 5 acceptable cases for tattoos

Ex-con / prostitute / in the army / sailor / maori / yakuza

>a literal 2/10
And I'm not talking about the girl.

Oh god. Bald, chubby dude with a soul patch.
I hoped you would be some chiseled shovel jawed motherfucker to contrast with the weeb clothes.
That said you look fairly chill I'd drink with you and bang out Asian sloots together

holy shit do you think that soulpatch looks good?

I will think about you next time lifting

tats are gay doe
imagine living with the same tshirt for the rest of your life dafuq

They thought you were a kappa

When I was young and edgy I wanted a tattoo but looking back now I'm so glad I didn't
If your body's aesthetic isn't good enough for you without someone's doodles on your skin your might as well give up now because you'll never make it

There are a lot of anison dj bars ? I only know mogr/a/
How long you stayed there ?
Faggot with yellow fever here, really want to go study there
Good taste btw

why cant you just be happy for the guy. he seems to enjoy what he is doing and doesnt give a fuck about others opinions. you should try being more like him instead of trying to drag him down

do you have pics of their feet?

Tats look good if you have a good body and make ugly bodies look like trash.

if you are a white boy, it is fine. They are aware customs are different over seas and vast majority of white people are just tourists.

sorry about your hair dude

That looks like absolute shit

>bragging about banging 3/10

I don't have a tattoo because you don't put a bumper sticker on a ferrari

id put a bumper sticker on a ferrari it would be kind of cool

this

They don't look very good on beans and I can't see them on niggers, I don't get tattoos because needles give me anxiety

Went to Japan with a tattooed friend last year. He could enter bath houses just fine.

I never get this quote since rich fucks actually do put all kinds of paint decals on their ferraris and sports cars and no one tells them shit since it's their property and who gives a fuck?

Ayy.
Your photo is a litlle blurry so I thought that was Hanayo from the thumbnail so I was going to tear you a new one til I looked closer.
Good taste user.
Nozomi is still best girl.

Tattoos are always tacky. Listen if you had a Porsche or Tesla Model S. Would fucking put sticker on it? If you would kys

I hate that all the girls I ever had sex with had tattoos and that I will lickely never find one without them, I super hate tattoos

Don't listen to what a bunch of incels tell you on Veeky Forums, they aren't in touch with society

Lol where the fuck do you pick up women if they all have tattoos? A stripclub?

No, pretty normal stuff. Tinder and college, but this shit is all over the world, there're no girls without tats. I've traveled to lots of countries

Idk man college girls here in the Netherlands almost never have tats. If they do it's the standard basic bitch stuff like a small infinity sign on the wrist or ankle.