I hate my hometown

If you live in major city and you're actually fit and still can't get laid you're a special kind of retarded.

I just want to bag sluts but it's impossible this town fucking sucks for nightlife. And everyone is so uptight during the day.

Seriously if you live in Miami, DC, Cali or whatever and complain about

>tfw no gf

Neck yourself

hey, fuck you too, buddy

I'm Asian.

Where do you live? I will track you down and I'll either kill you or we can smash pussy together

Not an excuse unless you got buck teeth and wear a straw hat

This.

Doesn't matter how aesthetic or handsome

>Have underwear pic with big dick outlined in my tinder profile

>Can only get whales

Yep, moved back home from college in a major city and was banging sloots left and right. Now can't even get a damn makeout without some sort of fucking challenge out here.

bay area

Stop using online dating sites, they were good at first but the cock market is inflated and the only ones that actually hook up on there are 4/10 bitches who only go for 10/10 Chads. I have better luck approaching women in real life and I'm pretty good looking and take good pictures.

What major city do you attend college at? I was considering University of Miami but I'm up for suggestions since grad school is a while from now. My major is Mathmatics and Business

this. if you're actually attractive and know how to talk to women you'll have a lot better chance than dating apps. even landwhales are stuck up and have options on these apps

Ay senpai me too. Where at? In over in Richmond/sf a lot post pic and we can try to wingman each other.

I was in Houston and moved back home which basically has nothing but working class people and high schoolers. Saving up to move back to the big city life

I feel like I'm making excuses sometimes but it has to be my city. Because I can approach and I'm not a weird kissless virgin. It's just the women here are so uptight and weird it's like they go out to pretend to have fun with their fake friends, so of course they aren't going to want to look like a slut going home with the buff guy that approached her at the bar/club.

I just need to weekend get away it sucks being a poorfag college student in bumfuck nowhere

You live in fucking San Fan? If you're a virgin it's time to end it son

I'll have to try out a few cities before I pick one but I need to leave this town before i go fucking crazy. It's fucking my head up being here.

Definitely feel you desu. You sound young so there's still a lot of opportunities out there. Most dudes in the late teens and early 20s brag about getting ass but they're not getting as much as they claim. This world is fucked now with women getting so much validation thanks to social media and even stepping foot outside they get attention thanks to thirsty ass motherfuckers. Just chill, keep fit and have fun and focus on that degree and the women will naturally decide to come and join.

I'm in Palo Alto atm for school, but I hang out a lot in Berkeley and the city. Not gonna post pic, I have friends who browse Veeky Forums.

>time to end it
thinking about it, bud

>thinking about it bud

Oh shit nigga, are you serious? Why?

Kek I live in a small town in fucking Wyoming and some of you actually think you've got it bad
>second highest MtF ratio in country
>104+ male to every 100 female
>high in oil field and construction jobs
Let me tell you about difficulty

>Not an excuse unless you got buck teeth and wear a straw hat
o-ok

Don't be gay.
Post pics
We can meet up. Halloween is almost round so we can go to some parties where all the girls are sloots.

Because I'm just not good enough, and I never will be. The age of individual greatness, of true heroism and glory, ended centuries ago. What's the point of living if I can't be exceptional?

Every day is bleaker and more desolate than the last. I'm not getting any younger, and my chance at leaving a mark on Earth is fading, fast.

You realize California isnt like its shown in the movies right? I live here and its pretty fukin hard to get laid. Even at my college, most people just do their classes and go home.

Go outside at nighttime. My Mexican manlet friend went there for a weekend and got laid his first night there.

I live in a banking city, nothing but back stabbers, kikes and gold diggers here.

I was kidding man, seriously go to a club or something pussy is so easy to get stop being a weirdo.

I know man. That's the goal now focus on lifting, my education and my job. By the time I'm 22 I want to have visited Miami, Las Vegas, Cali and maybe Texas. I've already visited DC a few times and it was 1000000 times better then kikesville where I live now.

Go the fuck outside!

I live in Miami and do have a sexy Colombian gf which doesn't matter because I'd get laid regardless. I'm not even /fit btw.

Good for you man I'm happy for you.