KETO FAGS ARE LESS RETARD THEN VEGANS

HIGH CARB DIET LEADS TO BRAIN INFLAMMATION

We found that consumption of HCHF diets, but not of LCHF diets, increases microgliosis as well as the presence of N(ε)-(Carboxymethyl)-Lysine
(CML), a major AGE, in POMC and NPY neurons of the arcuate nucleus. Neuron-secreted CML binds to both RAGE and ALCAM,
which are expressed on endothelial cells, microglia, and pericytes. On a HCHF diet, mice lacking the RAGE and ALCAM genes displayed less
microglial reactivity and less neovasculature formation in the hypothalamic ARC, and this was associated with significant improvements of
metabolic disorders induced by the HCHF diet.

molmetab.com/article/S2212-8778(17)30239-9/pdf

VEGANS BTFO WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

escardio.org/The-ESC/Press-Office/Press-releases/revisiting-dietary-fat-guidelines-pure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16491652
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14711901
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28392555/
researchdiets.com/system/resources/BAhbBlsHOgZmIiYyMDEyLzA0LzIwLzE0XzQ0XzIzXzczX0QxMjMzMS5wZGY/D12331.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28355243
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27206235
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21106937
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21270386
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16685046
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28877458
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28604374
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28427869
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28324109
cbsnews.com/news/large-study-suggests-carbs-not-fats-bad-for-you/
thenutritionwonk.com/single-post/2017/08/29/The-5-Continent-PURE-Study-A-Prospective-Cohort-Study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

english you fuck nug

its all right here, carbs make you retarded.

>Conclusions: Combined overconsumption of fat and sugar, but not the overconsumption of fat per se, leads to excessive CML production in
hypothalamic neurons, which, in turn, stimulates hypothalamic inflammatory responses such as microgliosis and eventually leads to neuronal
dysfunction in the control of energy metabolism

ITS RIGHT HERE

Calm yourself dubtard

What do you plan to do with this information

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW IT IS A MOUSE STUDY SO WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.

>High carb diet
>veganism
>same thing

lel classic meatard logic

Sedentary rats consuming a hypercaloric diet high in refined fat and refined carbohydrates are worse off than sedentary rats consuming less calories from a diet high in refined fat and low in refined carbohydrates. Both were worse than the high refined carbohydrate low refined fat control sedentary rats. All of the above consumed an animal product, casein, as a protein source. Do explain how this implies "KETO FAGS ARE LESS RETARD THEN VEGANS"?

You know those mother fuckers eat mostly beans and rice.

AHHHHHHHHHHH THE EUROPEANS ARE RECONSIDERING FAT

>Revisiting dietary fat guidelines? (PURE)

escardio.org/The-ESC/Press-Office/Press-releases/revisiting-dietary-fat-guidelines-pure

lolled sickening debunk

Can you not read the more carbs you eat the more retarded calories vs calories BTFO

Conclusions: Combined overconsumption of fat and sugar, but not the overconsumption of fat per se, leads to excessive CML production in
hypothalamic neurons, which, in turn, stimulates hypothalamic inflammatory responses such as microgliosis and eventually leads to neuronal
dysfunction in the control of energy metabolism

>Can you not read the more carbs you eat the more retarded calories vs calories BTFO
The high refined carbohydrate, high refined fat group consumed the most calories. Next was the high refined fat low refined carbohydrate diet. Then the high refined carbohydrate low refined fat control. Least was the high refined fat low refined diet restricted in protein (5.5%E), probably due to the protein deficiency inducing sickness behavior.

>Conclusions:
Compared to a high refined carbohydrate, high refined fat diet. This is how the author defines 'excessive' and why you can't be retarded pop science teenager who can't read beyond the abstract. If you look at figure 2H, the high refined carbohydrate low refined fat control has the least CML. Inflammatory markers weren't statistically elevated for any group except the high refined carbohydrate, high refined fat diet, which could be due lack of isocaloric comparison or the limited brain region (just the hypothalamus) investigated. High fat diets have been shown to cause inflammation in other brain regions, for example

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16491652
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14711901

>In order to evaluate possible hippocampal involvement we investigated spatial-cognitive behavior using the water-maze task. No changes were observed.
>No changes were observed.

You seriously don't know how to read they both had same calories. It had nothing to do with the calories.

>Independent of daily calorie intake

High carbohydrate, high fat diets, but not low-carbohydrate, high-fat diets, increase hypothalamic microglial reactivity and neuronal CML content. (A) Daily
calorie intake of chow, HCHF1, HCHF2, LCHF1, and LCHF2 diet groups (n ¼ 13 for each group, F(1,60) ¼ 80.26, P < 0.0001). (B & C) Independent of daily calorie intake, the
HCHF1 and HCHF2 groups had the most profound impact on BW gain (n ¼ 13 for each group). (D) Fat mass proportion of total BW of each diet group (n ¼ 13 for each group).
(E) Quantification of the number of iba1-ir microglia in a frame of 0.2 mm 0.2 mm in the ARC (illustrated in I) from each diet group (n ¼ 6 for each group). (F) Quantification of
the cell coverage of iba1-ir microglia. (G) Quantification of the area covered by GFAP-ir astrocytes in a frame of 0.2 mm 0.2 mm in the ARC (illustrated in I) from each diet group
(n ¼ 6 for each group). (H) Quantification of the integrative intensity of CML-ir in a frame of 0.2 mm 0.2 mm in the ARC (illustrated in J) from each diet group (n ¼ 6 for each
group). (I) Illustration of iba1-ir microglia in the ARC of each diet group; dark arrow pointed cells are magnified in the left upper corner. (J) Illustration of GFAP-ir astrocytes in the
ARC of each diet group. (K) Illustration of CML-ir cells in the ARC of each diet group. III: third cerebral ventricle; Scale bar: 50 mm in I and K, and 100 mm in J. *P < 0.05,
**P < 0.01, ***P < 0.001. Data are presented as means s.e.m. P values for 5-diet group-effects were analyzed by One-way ANOVA, followed by Student’s t test for post-hoc
analysis

Did you not read why I linked to those two papers? Do you want some that demonstrate negative effects in other kinds of cognitive assays?

>A high-carbohydrate, high-fat diet, but not low-carbohydrate,
high-fat diet, induces obesity and increases the hypothalamic
inflammatory response.

Well, so you think obesity and brain inflammation is a positive because it is clearly Independent of daily calorie intakeI think the sturdy you linked had to do with the mice not being fully developed and mature.

And no were on the study does it say they were feeding the mice refined foods. You are just pulling shit out your ass.

That's just a statement and not data. Figure A demonstrates otherwise, and I can't find a detailed description of their statistical methodology or if they pair-matched the rats. Do you know what it is and if it's adequately powered to detect an effect? See

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28392555/

>refined carbohydrates
Lol what

>The high refined carbohydrate, high refined fat group consumed the most calories

You seriously have to be mentally retarded. The high fat diet had the most calories. Less obesity and less brain inflammation

>And no were on the study does it say they were feeding the mice refined foods. You are just pulling shit out your ass.

>Diets were custom designed and purchased from Provimi Kliba Nafag (Kaiseraugst, Switzerland) or purchased from Research Diet (D12331)

researchdiets.com/system/resources/BAhbBlsHOgZmIiYyMDEyLzA0LzIwLzE0XzQ0XzIzXzczX0QxMjMzMS5wZGY/D12331.pdf
>casein
>corn starch
>sucrose
>soybean oil
>coconut oil

>The two high-carbohydrate, high-fat diets contained either sucrose (HCHF1) or starch (HCHF2) as the carbohydrate source.

>The fats in the HCHF1 diet were soybean oil and coconut oil, the fat in the HCHF2, LCHF1, and LCHF2 diet was beef tallow [12].

Corn starch, sucrose, oil and tallow aren't refined?

>I think the sturdy you linked had to do with the mice not being fully developed and mature.
1st study used adult Wistars, 2nd used late juvenile Sprague-Dawleys (P20)

me after a heavy carb day

>You seriously have to be mentally retarded. The high fat diet had the most calories.
You seriously have to be projecting. That's caloric density of the diets, not food or calories consumed.

> Less obesity and less brain inflammation
Not compared to chow control.

>Figure A demonstrates otherwise,

Clearly the high fat group had the most. It is right there I think your study that you liked with the premature mice developing might only count for development and mice drinking breast milk will be a high fat diet............... I mean really what fucking animal spits out low fat breast milk. Seriously think about it.

>That's caloric density of the diets, not food or calories consumed.

>Independent of daily calorie intake

Obviously they accounted for calories and stated that it was independent.

I will wait here until you find me mice that spit out low far breast milk to feed there young.

>*low fat breast

I want to see low fat vegan breast milk that would be critical for brain development.

>late juvenile Sprague-Dawleys (P20)

Developing mice don't drink high fat mouse breast milk? Like if you really believe that study is correct about fat lowering brain development then I guess that study is better then evolution and nature right?

>It is right there I think your study that you liked with the premature mice developing might only count for development
None of the studies I linked used neonates or suckling mice. They used either adult or late juveniles.

> and mice drinking breast milk will be a high fat diet............... I mean really what fucking animal spits out low fat breast milk. Seriously think about it.
Suckiling mice tend to spit out anything that isn't mouse milk. What is your point?

>Obviously
Maybe to you, but it isn't obvious to me at all. Can you answer ?

>I will wait here until you find me mice that spit out low far breast milk to feed there young.
Why would I need to do that?

They do during the suckling period. You really believe an appeal to nature fallacy during an entirely disparate developmental period constitutes a convincing argument?

>. What is your point?

My point is your study is wack and this one says pretty much otherwise.

>Ketogenic diet improves the spatial memory impairment caused by exposure to hypobaric hypoxia through increased acetylation of histones in rats.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28355243

This one is on humans. There is something clearly wrong with your study.

>A total of 50 patients were enrolled in this study, 28 patients from the KD group and 22 patients from the CAU group. The KD group showed lower levels of anxious and mood-disturbed behavior and was rated as more productive. Cognitive test results showed an improvement of activation in the KD group.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27206235

>nature fallacy during an entirely disparate developmental period constitutes a convincing argument?

No I think I could pull studies up all night like these two

Showing you my logic is clearly sound and you are pulling shit out of your ass

How so? Hypoxia leads to neuronal ATP depletion, excessive depolarization, and excitotoxicity. Reduction in glycolysis is known to reduce neuronal excitation and produce an anticonvulsant effect, so no surprise a ketogenic diet was beneficial here. Would you use a study examining the efficacy of a chemotherapy drug on cancer subjects to conclude a study showing adverse effects of the same drug in healthy subjects is 'wack'?

Brain inflammation wasn't an outcome and it's on epileptics. Should Gabitril and Lamictal be put in the tap water since it helps them as well? How about non-epileptics?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21106937
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21270386
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16685046

Cool argument. I wonder what's left when you strip off the insults and goalpost shiftings.

>no change in cardiac function. Cognitive tests showed impaired attention (P < 0.01), speed (P < 0.001), and mood (P < 0.01) after the high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet.'

>after the high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet.'
>no change in cardiac function
> (P < 0.01)

I don't see how < 0.01 is significant

>Cool argument.

I can link everything from this shitty site about improvements on things from a high fat diet. Just as easily as he could find draw backs. This really isn't anything special

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28877458
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28604374
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28427869
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28324109

Look studies. Link some studies this is fun

OP you're missing the point
The real find is
BREAD FAGS UTTERLY AND ETERNALLY BTFO
THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER
IT'S OVER

Quote mining is a fun game. I sure hope you're applying the same exact standard to whatever your current favorite hypothesis is.

I really just want to read studies and learn new things while insulting people online to kill some time. That is the point of this place right?

100% OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE EATEN BREAD HAVE DIED!

COINCIDENCE!?

I think not.

>AHHHHHHHHHHH THE EUROPEANS ARE RECONSIDERING FAT

The researchers of that paper are lobbying. It doesn't mean whoever they're lobbying to is taking them seriously.

enjoy your 28% higher risk of death faggot.

cbsnews.com/news/large-study-suggests-carbs-not-fats-bad-for-you/

I'm not a starving 3rd worlder eating nothing but white rice

thenutritionwonk.com/single-post/2017/08/29/The-5-Continent-PURE-Study-A-Prospective-Cohort-Study

What are the draw backs of a high fat diet? And don't link any studies paid for by your precious corn industry.

>nothing but white rice

DON'T FALL FOR THE WHITE RICE IS BAD FOR YOU MEME

Well, it cost more money and you have to kill animals. Obviously

Fuck off with this high fat shit.

I've naturally eat a low fat diet. Just how I have been forever now. I did a macro analysis, tried to up my fat and started sweating through my sheet every fucking night. Fuck that shit.

>I Am Unable To Read And Interpret A Study - The Post™

It is bad for you, it's just refined starch. In the context of that study, it made up the main calorie source of the highest carb diets, which correlated with lack of calories (food in general) and general malnutrition because the study looked at countries like Zimbabwe and India where the proportion of carb and fat in the diet is more an indicator of living conditions.

Vegan is not high carb. Nuts, seeds, olives, avocado and not to mention all oil are all fatty. Vegan keto is even a thing, but most vegans eat somewhere in the middle like normal human beings.

>feeding mice a diet high in animal fat/oil and sugar was bad

This will change the world

we knew this and the trips confirm.

it is known as sugar induced mental defectiveness or burger syndrome.

>HCHF but not LCHF
So low fat has nothing to do with it? You can't read a study so you just read the headline and assume you know what you're talking about?

What does veganism have to do with carbohydrates?

>IF YOU EAT LESS FAT YOU DIE OF BRAIN BUGS
American science, lmao.

Eating veggies, fruits, pasta and rice mostly, vegan since years.
>"There is no difference between carbs and carbs"
>"There is no difference between fat and oils"

Fucking kill yourselves, retards. Obviously a diet high is added sugar will fucking kill you, such as a diet high in fat will give you cancer and cardio-vascular diseases.

>mice study
When it comes to dietary changes we have enough human studies to draw better conclusions.