Hehe

Hehe

No seriously guys, why aren't you all vegan yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A3z-hMOpfA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20368372
jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd die without dairy products

Easier to get your daily dose of protein with meat.

I was vegan for a couple years. It was a miserable existence and cut me out of a lot of opportunities to go out to restaurants with friends and family, and made food shopping a minefield of label-reading. What's the point in stopping animal suffering if I'm suffering in the process?

This. You don't even need scoops.

>tfw you're vegetarian and both sides hate you

Meat is so delicious. I picked up some bacon and cheese burgers at Walmart, probably the best burger I've had.

Meat is pretty cheap too, those four burgers were 1.3lbs for $5 or $6. With sales at Walmart I can get 2lbs of flank steak for $7, that's probably five dinners.

Would you go vegan if:

It tasted as good as meat
As easy to meet macros as a 'normal' diet

Yes

Poor you

No need to.

I'm not retarded

Vegetarians are much less obnoxious then vegans so I don't mind them.

Because I don't hate myself and doctor gives me a clean bill of health every 6 months

AYYYYY LMAO.

vegetarian master race
we walk the truly enlightened path

Seconding. No reason not to be part of a morally superior vegan master race

>avocado on every meal

white people baka

We wouldn't even be having this discussion
We would just be vegan

Mate then literally just go vegan
Soy milk is the same as cow 2% milk
There are excellent chicken, burger and bacon substitutes
The only thing there isn't a faithful replacement for is steak and eggs
And as for macros, simply eat less rice and more legumes

Great price! Easy and cheap way to get heart disease.

>1.3lbs for $5 or $6
That's about 10euro/kg, that's not cheap at all compared to lentils, tofu, seitan, beans, pb and other vegan sources of protein. And this is the price for the worst quality beef you could possibly get. Soy-fed, factory farmed, god knows how many pesticides, antibiotics and hormones it's consumed.

>no food
black people baka

>spending 40+ dollars a day on tolerable "vegan" meals

no, i'd rather keep my money and my gains thank you

>He thinks beans are expensive
>He thinks beans don't have protein
>He thinks beans can't be as tasty as you want
>He is too stupid to do a 5 second Google search
smuglolis.png

>ruin health
>ruin environment
>ruin animal lives

lel good choice amoral autist

I'd rather die of colorectal cancer than give you sanctimonious cunts the satisfaction.

Becauses vegan doesn't go far enough, all that processed sugar and refined wheat isn't any better for you than meat.

The true masterrace diet is unprocessed vegetables, fruits, nuts, and legumes with very occasional feasts of meat and fish with friends or family in social situations followed by periods of fasting

lol what is this shit

lol saved

>meat is bad
>90% of vegan products are meat substitutes

also
>soy

Vegans deserve everything they get.

>90% of vegan products are meat substitutes
Pasta, rice, potatoes, corn, white beans, brown beans, red beans, green beans, green peas, chickpeas, oats, peanuts and literally every vegetable, fruit, nut and seed ever that I cbf to list is vegan ant takes up 20/21 of my weekly meals
Also
>Le soy is bad meme
Kys

When I lived in Quito my host family would put avocado on literally everything.

lel like a healthy body, longer lifespan and clear conscience

>lel
oh look, this retard again

>soy

RABBLE GRABBLE, SNIGGERS AND GRITS
I AM THE GOBLIN OF SOY TITS

Post O N E (1) mechanistic study (not case studies, dum dum), that proves that soy has feminisation effects in men

>white people baka
You mean "Americans", which aren't white.

My nutritionist told me that going vegan would kill me

>only one person says lel
new here, faggot?

How is Ecuador? I studied abroad in Chile, and am deciding between Lima, Quito, and Buenos Aires next time I go to South America

I have a few bros who are veggies. They're pretty cool guys, mostly into it because their gf's/wives are doing it and they like pussy.

lel

Imagine eating some leaves with leaf sauce all your life

>Meat is so delicious.

Go to a butcher, buy some raw meat. Cook it in water then look me in the eye and tell me it was delicious.

i recently did exactly this with some fresh chicken breast and it was absolutely wonderful

why cook it in water? that would only remove the natural flavors.

>cook something badly then tell me it tastes good
really makes you think

A big reason is the complete lack of variety. Every vegan diet is just absurd quantities of lentils and bean mash every fucking day. Most of that stuff tastes like shit, especially if you're making it "healthy". I'm morally conflicted about killing and eating animals but I care enough about actually enjoying my food that I choose to do it anyway. No one can come home from a hard workout hungry and excited to chow down on soy loaf and seed mash.
Vegetarian is fine, realistically you shouldn't be eating very much meat for the sake of health
You can cook plenty of stuff if you're using dairy and eggs
>look me in the eye and tell me it was delicious
Alright, daytime Emmy

Ok but in return you have to go to the farmer's market, buy some raw veggies, shove them up your ass and stew them in your asshole for a week, then look me in the eye and tell me it was delicious.

mainly because nothing is as filling as meat

except me cock

>made food shopping a minefield of label-reading. What's the point in stopping animal suffering if I'm suffering in the process?
yeah that lasts like a whole 2 weeks maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=_A3z-hMOpfA

92.5kgx3 squat max after 7 years of training.

Vegan nogains

Literally everything you just said is vegan propaganda
>soy milk
Soy milk isn't milk. It's soy water injected with as much nutrients the company who produces it can afford. And even then, it can't compare to real milk. The sugar in real milk is lactase, a very difficult to process sugar that's only found in dairy products
Even then. Cow's milk contains all of the nutrients to grow a fucking cow. Because we're so close together on the evolutionary scale, 90% of what we need to grow is also everything cows need to grow

>substitutes
Not real chicken, burgers, and bacon. They're processed foods and come with all of the issues processed foods come with
Also you'll have to eat twice as much as due to our bodies not being able to process proteins as much

>processed foods

Do you even know what a processed food is m8?
You can literally make mock chicken or duck meat with wheat flour.

>I picked up some bacon and cheese burgers at Walmart, probably the best burger I've had.
i'm sorry for you then

By substitutes I've always thought it meant the shit you buy in stores
If you can make it yourself, than that just includes the hassle of actually making it, and still has the issue of the protein not being easily digestible

Bottom right appears to be chicken and waffles. I'm sure they won't die of starvation.

I'm white and I love avocado but I became highly allergic when I hit puberty. I miss it

>vegan propaganda
"information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view."
How does the definition fit what I said?
>Soy milk isn't milk.
Alright you colossal autist, they are both emulsions with a white color, 100ish kcal for a glass and 10 g protein, same RDAs for calcium, B12 and other minerals that is usually used for breakfast. Good enough definition now?
Oh, by the way, when are we going to rebrand coconut milk, peanut butter, buffalo wings, chicken fingers etc?
>It's soy water injected with as much nutrients the company who produces it can afford.
You are legally not allowed to deviate too much from what the label reads, you are a liar
>And even then, it can't compare to real milk.
In what exactly way?
>The sugar in real milk is lactase, a very difficult to process sugar that's only found in dairy products
And?
>Cow's milk contains all of the nutrients to grow a fucking cow. Because we're so close together on the evolutionary scale, 90% of what we need to grow is also everything cows need to grow
That's an appeal to nature. Minerals are minerals, vitamins are vitamins, protein is protein, and the only thing soy milk lacks is the suffering of someone else
>Not real chicken, burgers, and bacon.
Yes, that's what I said, they are substitutes.
By the way, have you ever had them?
>They're processed foods
Mate they are just mashed beans, oil, salt, spices, and a binder like gluten
The worst offender is probably soy mince which comes from soy protein isolate, which comes from water- or alcohol-washed soybeans. The only "unhealthy" thing about it is that it loses its nutrients.
By the way, every meat you've ever had except actual cuts is way worse processed. Google nitrates used in meat preservation (bacon, sausage, hot dogs etc)
>Also you'll have to eat twice as much as due to our bodies not being able to process proteins as much
Straight up lie, post source or kys

Because we have evolved to eat meat which is easier to digest and absorb vitamins and minerals we need for optimal health.

Vegetarians are on the side of sanity and righteousness.

Soyboys, we're ITT!! !
[spoiler] post a pic of u r massive gains [/spoiler]

>valuing taste/whims over moral integrity

never gonna make it

>tfw in Veterinary course
>tfw when vegan tries ti start shit
>tfw Nutrition teacher who also lifts #rekts that bitch

Amazing day

this guys been lifting for 7 years and he looks like that? haha

>vit A
A carrot has orders of magnitude higher vit A than the RDA
>but the conversion rate is low
Only if you already eat vit A from meat. If your body doesn't find it, it jacks up the conversion rate.
>B1-B6
Soy products
Nooch
>B12
Soy milk
Mock meats
Supplement for 4c a day
>Vit D
I live in north europe, where everyone eats meat 3 times a day, and doctors still recommend that everyone supplement
>Folate
the image admits it's reaching
>iron
Heme iron is carcinogenic
Legumes and greens have a fuckton of iron
>Calcium
Mate, no, just no. Literally everything has calcium. Also, the countries with the highest dairy consumption have the most osteoporosis
>Iodine
Nigger literally just put salt in your food
>ALA
Conversion of ALA to EPA is 5-20% and ALA to DHA is 1-4%
Even if we assume the lowest ranges, we still get 6%
You need 500mg total of EPA + DHA combined
A tbsp flax oil has 7g ALA
Total conversion is 420 mg. Just with a tablespoon, and with the lowest rates possible.

K Y S

Chlorella powder is the best source of vitamin D and it's a plant.

actually, this is how beaners make tacos, they just boil the shit and then dump a shit load of cumin and chili powder on it. tastes fine.

Why are americans so against the idea of veganism when their meat & dairy contain the highest amount of antibiotics and growth hormones of which a lot are banned in the rest of the world?

I mean, are you really fine with consuming shit even fucking chinese wouldn't touch?

So if I went vegan I could look like this after 12 years of lifting?

nothing wrong with poaching meat if it's done right

Nice dude you got shilled into thinking you need a bunch of protein

Damn dude your life is really hard

Dude same, I prefer vegan eating but I've just accepted that jews sneak milk/eggs into everything

>cheap Walmart beef
it's cheap because it's low quality

Enjoy gyno and heart disease

Guess what? We're at that point now

Well, I don't care about "as good" but good is good, the need to compare is pretty worthless imo

You know, most of these arguments against meat apply to red meat what with claims of heart disease and cancer. What about poultry? It's pretty much 95% of my meat intake.

>How does the definition fit what I said?
>misleading nature used to promote a political point

>You are legally not allowed to deviate too much from what the label reads, you are a liar
Did I say they deviated from the label? No, I said they injected as much nutrion they could to make it comparable to normal milk. And even then it doesn't add up

>In what exactly way?
Read the next fucking sentence dyel faggot

>And?
Lactase is a better carb than the shit they put in Soy milk? It's better on the glycemix index

>That's an appeal to nature. Minerals are minerals, vitamins are vitamins, protein is protein, and the only thing soy milk lacks is the suffering of someone else
le >a calorie is a calorie myth
Normal milk contains a lot of different nutrients that soy milk can never have
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20368372

>By the way, have you ever had them?
I don't eat cruelty free foods

>Mate they are just mashed beans, oil, salt, spices, and a binder like gluten
And pizza is bread, tomatoes, and cheese. Doesn't mean you should eat it.

>By the way, every meat you've ever had except actual cuts is way worse processed. Google nitrates used in meat preservation (bacon, sausage, hot dogs etc)
Why do you think I eat those?

>Straight up lie, post source or kys
jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf

>dose

Please tell me the environmental damage is real or not. I rather forget the taste of meat than not breathing.

I say it is, but do your own research

The world would be 10x better off if everyone was vegan most likely, but it's irrelevant since that wont happen

day of the rake when

That's why I still allow myself a slice of cheese from time to time. That way I can go out and eat pizza with my friends while still having an overall plant based lifstyle.

>There are excellent chicken, burger and bacon substitutes

Not really. They taste worst than cardboard. Stop spreading misinformation.

Soy has estrogen in it. Your entire diet seems constructed to remove foods with testosterone and replace them with foods that increase estrogen. Are you a tranny?

not vegan, normie half ass scum

I never said I'm vegan you faggot. I even eat meat once a month or so if I give a fuck.

eating meat once a month is equivalent to smoking a pack of cigarettes every day you little poser

Would vegans eat 3D printed meat? It has nothing to do with killing animals, it's just cloned cells.

I smoke cigarettes too once in a while. Come at me fag.

Kek

Give me one good reason to stop eating meat

Fuck. Just noticed. Nutrition*

I'm not vegan because vegan shit costs more. It's also sucks to be vegan if you often go out like me. A shitton of places you can't really eat and almost nobody here has vegan at home, so no snacks at parties.
I do however dont eat alot of meat as I get my protein mostly from dairy products, eggs and scoops.
I dont give a shit about animals either.

So you're saying I dont need 100-110gr of protein even thou I lift and am a young working class male?

>I'm not vegan because vegan shit costs more

Not true unless you live in a third world shithole like the US.

BLACK BEAN EVERYTHING

seriously though, that was my experience. black bean burgers, croquettes, fritters, black bean coffee mix. Mashing that shit into a paste was labor intnsive

I live in Belgium.
But like I said I dont even buy alot of meat because of it's price. Here vegan shit costs even more than basic meats.

And pretty much 90% of this board is from the US, Canada or EU.

>100 g prot
tiptopkek are you a 5'1 woman?