Mfw I realise eating shouldn't be about weight gain/loss, but muscle gain

>mfw I realise eating shouldn't be about weight gain/loss, but muscle gain
>mfw I realise gaining and maintaining muscles will inherently create a lower bodyfat percentage, as they burn more fat at rest
All this time I've been memeing on 1800 calories, cardio, weights, etc etc and still been skinnyfat or just plain skinny. I realise now I should just build muscles and let those take care of the fat.
Pic related is my goal. I'm 5ft11 and will eat 300/30/300 protein fats and carbs. Wish me luck boys

Do not eat 30g a day lol

Your nutritional goals are fucking retarded OP.

>300 protons a day

I keep telling people to do this, nope everyone thinks that all calories are evil. Muscle requires calories to make and maintain, people need to eat to be lean

I remember reading somewhere +1lbs only burns 35kcal more. Nothing to extraordinary and if you know how to cut properly you can easily maintain all muscle and lose fat.

... find your TDEE, eat at a 500 - 750 cal surplus, get 200 g+ of protein in there and you will gain weight. that is a fuckload of protein... this has to be bait. Have you ever tried eating 250 grams of protein in a day? It's a shitload of food.

Literally just should HIIT so you're muscles are active and aren't depleted for the gains golem to catch them

Eat a bean salad, put pinto, kidney, lima, and garbanzos make a good amount and get on them protons.

Literally 3 shakes and 4 chicken breasts, and a few egg whites

you're all narcissistic assholes. you need to make your workout increasingly difficult each day and eat like a beast. Literally get FAT! get as fat as you can, eat enough of everything, put your body under the stress of the will and the weight you carry and when you feel you're strong enough and built enough under the expansive fat you put on THEN start losing weight, and the weightloss will be so much quicker. Only this way you will build enough muscle to take your body and training to the next level but you're all so fucking complexed about what other people think that you try to keep aesthetic while building muscle. It's so ridiculous, do you lift for yourself or for others? brainlets.

That's still a lot, nigger. 200g a day is more than you will ever need.

I'll do this when I'm 35 or so (or marriedL. Thing is, it's best to have an attractive physique close at hand when you're young so you can get a more attractive mate.

Protein fills me up more though, I feel better when I have more. Fiber works too but I already get 40g and anymore makes me constipated/gassy

200g is 4 scoops... do you want to get big?

You're gonna have some funky shits man, let me warn you now.

200g of protons is 10 scoops, CMON

?? Funky how? Like the smell?

Yes. Also, farts.

>300/30/300 protein fats and carbs
you fucking moron

Do I aPoose you?

I never seem to get protein farts unless I eat like 500g. The smell of the poops, yeah, totally agree though they fucking stink

>300g protein
fucking brainlets i swear to god

Reed the fred