General vegan thread, mainly for discussion of health as this is a fitness board...

General vegan thread, mainly for discussion of health as this is a fitness board, although if anyone's interested we can always discuss ethics and the environment.

So here's my main proposition, give me an explanation as to why a meat eater diet is superior to a vegan one for fitness, or vice versa.

Here's a link to our vegan-fit discord: discord.gg/WA2P32d

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2017.72.7735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the sixth vegan thread. It's enough.

I hate these bullshit studies that compare vegans next to your average meat eater. Of course someone who actually watches what they eat is going to live longer than your average modern day fat sack of shit.

Link me some studies comparing vegan/non-vegan marathon runners or something.

How to make tempeh not taste like beef liver mixed with molten rubber bands?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696

lazy vegans are still in better health than marathon runners.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696

That is low calorie/low protein vegan diets though. One could make the argument that low calorie diets are superior rather than the vegan element which I have actually seen a lot of places preaching the benefits of low calorie/fasting in general.

Vegetarian here. Stop referencing us in your OP pic you cultist. In the words of 50 Cent "We ain't buddies we ain't partners and we damn sure ain't friends".

I demand you cease and desist immediately before normal people think we are associated with you numales.

Can be 100% healthy on a vegan diet so there's no moral justification for eating meat

>Too pussy to eat meat
>Too pussy to take the plunge to be morally consistent and go full vegan
>Calls others numales
You guys are worse than vegans kek

>Can be 100% healthy on a vegan diet

Not without supplements.

every health benefit of veganism vs meat diets is due to correlation and not causation.

Id be fine if you wanted to advocate vegan diet as a tool for diet adherence because there is less chance to eat poorly. but to say its somehow superior in actual health benefits is stupid.

everyones in better health than marathon runners. being a marathon runner is terrible health wise for you.

No one starts a vegan(Unless forced by their parents from a young age)

The simple fact is is that veganism is far down the road of healthiness. By the time someone has reached that stage they have already been making improvements to their life with exercise etc.

>tfw dressed up as a cow and protested a free speech rally
what have you done to further the vegan cause?

vegan + B12 >> carcinogenic meat

mfw everyone now includes animals

>this is your brain on broscience

marathon runners are the most healthy omnivores in terms of cardiovascular disease.

Vegan marathon runners are healthier than the other vegans. The animal products are the problem, you retard. Not the exercise.

why are all the vegans gay? its weird for that to correlate at 99.999999%

Enjoy your cancer faggot

ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2017.72.7735

>he thinks its illegal for cows to moo

Did you know that every human who has consumed water has died?

Only twice as likely to get heart disease? I would have though it was more. Keep eating those cows.

>vegetarians and vegans

Enough with the bullshit! Both don't eat meat so there's no difference!