Got qt3.14's #

>got qt3.14's #
>she invites me to hang out
>sometimes takes 24 hours to respond
wtf lads, I thought getting Veeky Forums would let me AVOID games...

Maybe she just doesn't like being obliged to respond at other people's convenience.

I fucking hate the modern view that not replying to a message right away is rude.

Also whoever first decided to have a "seen" notification on messaging apps, I would beat that person to death. What a dumb fucking idea and it blows my mind that it is the norm now.

the dude in this picture looks fucking awesome. great jaw, great hair, nice arms and chest. 10/10 would be intimidated by and feel inferior to again

Do you walk off in the middle of a conversation with people and come back the next day like nothing happened?

I hate having to stop what I'm doing and engage in some boring conversation because if I don't I'm an asshole

>there's a non-retarded reason to ever take 24 hours to take 39 seconds to respond to someone you're """"interested""""" in

No, because if I'm in a conversation that is because I consented to it.
A more apt comparison would be for me to say would you think it normal to walk up to a someone in the street and get pissed at them when they are too busy to stop and have a conversation?

There is no consent in having a message sent to you.

do you have any friends user?

Apples to oranges, faggot

>They never put their fucking phone down when you talk in person
>Takes them a day to respond to your text
>"oh lol I just saw your text sorry user I'm gonna be busy lol"

Yes, plenty.
Its not like I take 24 hours to respond to all messages... Just that I think its retarded and childish to be upset when it does.

don't tell me your the type of faggot that texts a girl the same day you get their number?
fucking loser

Thanks I work hard to maintain that body.

If this happens to you then you either
-need to be more interesting/attractive or
-not pursue/associate with children

>plays games
>surprised when they play games with you too

>Down a steep ass waterslide
>Doesn't fucking flinch let alone blink
>Maintains infinitely expendable aesthetic posture and appearance in the face of danger.

^chad

>implying this happens to me
lel, don't be mad ugly

>I dont get numbers therefore they never have the chance to play games with me

>w-why can't everyone be a virgin like me!

this literally only happens to me when i give my little sisters freinds home, you must be boring asf

>little sister's friends
Hmm...

>tell a girl we should do something
>she texts me later saying that we need to make sure we do thing
>text her back and we make plans
>day of thing
>ghosts me

This has happened more than once to me, I think there might be something wrong with me

Just don't play them. If she's trying to be aloof, just stop talking to her.

knew a girl for years. moved away, but traveled to visit each other, traveled together, talked online regularly. cut off contact for so long I started to worry she was dead. decided to look up a group she belonged to, they tell me she's doing great and they'll pass the message along.

women are a lie, man.

maybe shes not really interested bro

>this is what the new generation actually believes

Guys its called reading between the lines here. Actions speak louder than words, and way way louderthan texts.

It takes a day for her to text back but accepts your plans and follows through eith them? You're golden.

She txts you all day, you make plans and she ghosts you, OR cancels and doesnt attempt o reschedule. She isnt interested and is being nice.

i do this to women all the time

I wish girls would just say that to your face.
It's like they take the easy way out, and to avoid seeing the pain on they cause on your face, they opt for the impersonal method of being shitty to you through text

>message fob jap girl on dating site
>replies regularly and seems eager to talk
>gladly gives me her number
>text number
>no reply

Giving your number instead of asking for theirs usually roots these situations out. Another thing that should be done is simply only texting to setup a date for drinks or some shit. In all honesty it's hard to keep the average bimbo entertained through text simply because there's nothing to their personality so there's nothing to talk about.

Why would you invite me out then? Leave me alone if you're not interested dumb bitch

if a girl you really like texts you, do you take 1 day to respond?

Shirtless pic, how long lifting?

Help out Veeky Forums

>qt3.14 at the gym and i have been talking 3/4 days
>we are going to do legs tomorrow
>she somewhere in the conversation mentions she has a husband and a 4 year old son. She's 26

Is she interested, considering she comes up each time for 3 days now to talk. Or is she just being nice? She mentioned her husband just once real quick. I personnaly think she either is just being nice, or shes divorced since i never see her husband in the gym and shes ashamed of saying it, or shes into me

Im too autistic to figure it out

She wants a free pt, you dip

you are chad

he's 100% right and you know it

no you nigger not usually.
but if I do happen to for whatever reason, she can fuck off if she gets pissed about it.

One time I decided to talk to this girl at college between classes. Didn't really hit it off or anything and started to leave when she actually asked for my number, then never texted or called. Was it a preemptive move in case I asked for her number or what?

>thinks you can avoid games with girls

This is the haircut I want but I would feel too weird showing my barber this.

you're supposed to lurk more, newfaggots. this photo is as old as my granny

Just tell him 2mm on Sides, fade to Top. It's called undercut

She wanted to reject you over text, never fall for the vaginal jew

All women are hoes user

abort this situation you oblivious retard

Even of she does like you don't duck her husband please, single woman exist mate.

>tfw no reply for over two weeks

I kek every time I see this pic.

Literally just happened to me yesterday. Bitch and I were supposed to hook up and she ghosts me then calls later saying she slept in. Then messages me this morning and never responds when I message her back. Welp, done with that and on to the next one.

It's just the log jammer dude...

>3/4 days

im sorry but i can't get passed this. Do you talk to her for 75% of the day, did you talk to her 3 out of 4 days, or did you talk to her for 3 or 4 days?

Are you legit retarded? He means he's been talking to her for either 3 or 4 days but he can't remember exactly.

I'll beat you to death you fucking scumbag.

was a NEET testing the waters of catfishing

Question for you guys: what does it mean when a guy who used to talk to you a lot starts talking to you less and less?

I'm guessing not interested anymore....

are you a man or a woman?

Why do you bother virtue signaling on an anonymous forum? Also very nice rebbit spacing.

If you're a grill then it means he feel like the conversation isnt leading to any fuckaroo and he has better chances elsewhere

>{{{women}}}

When will you learn

I wish I had a little sister so all her friends could have crushes on me

>tfw you experience chadness or at least something in the same vein

>be in bar with hot qt and some other nerds, also another chick
>hot qt gets pretty drunk and starts groping me and rubbing my thigh
>respond under the table
>they can see her rubbing my crotch and shit
>all the while we're still talking about how these nerds need to sort their lives out because they look like shit and the qt is pretty close to them, she tells them she would never fuck either of them outright at some point after one of them says he's not a virgin and has sex regularly and he looks like shit
>tell them to get into lifting and to fix their posture
>the whole night is me being groped, then we as we walk back with the nerds we critize them some more because they're wearing anime t-shirts and fucking stink
>they agree
>make out next to qt's apartments for 30 minutes after the nerds leave and make an appointment for later in the week, she compliments my looks (first time I have ever heard that)

Shit was cash lads

Had this happen to me, except she's the fucking one who initiated
I snapped her confirming the day of, she never views it and then posts on her story her with some other guy and then at a party
What the fuck, what was the point of contacting me in the first place

This. Not even for the fact it's a favor to the guy, but just because fucking around with that can end with a shotgun barrel in your mouth. I had the shit beat out of me last year when a chick took me to her place and I woke up at 4 am to her husband yanking me off the bed. At least you were told that yours is married, I never got the notification.

It means that either

1. If you slept with him, you aren't hot enough/good enough to keep fucking

2. If you haven't slept with him, you aren't showing signs of starting

3. You aren't interesting or fun enough to be around

Or optimistic 4. He's legitimately busy and has serious obligations that require a lot of dedication right now

Without more context it's hard to say

>friend puts me on his snapchat story
>his female friend thinks Im hot and asks him to set her up
>im informes of this, text her on instagram
>we talk for 1 hour
>she stops replying to me
Is it autism? Are girls just retarded?

>need to be more interesting

You're the worst kind of person.

You just sound like kind of a cunt for encouraging her shit talking behavior m8

Not even an animefag, just saying

Give her the d raw.
This is your chance to have a job and get someone ride to raise it.

1. She initiated with the guy
2. It's not normal and is considered rude to suddenly stop replying
3. All modern day people have their phones on them all day long. Seen only confirms what people already knew what was happening, they were being ignored.

I've had PTs at my gym explain to me that most women that are with a male PT train with them in order to eventually fuck them. They told me a sure sign was of them complaining about their husband.

Nah nah nah m8, it was all in the interest of self improvement, they both said they know they wanna change. They were acting very delusional in general.

Yeah hard for me to say without being there. Wasn't sure if it was just a case of hard truths versus some dude having no tact. I get that some dipshits need some tough love

this

fpbp
beta faggot millenial dyels will disagree