Deadlift Alt

Some fag just told I cant drop the bar on diddlys at my gym cause its upstairs. Since I dont want to fuck up my back can one of you fine gentlemen give me the best alternative to diddlys.

new gym

just control the descent

pretty easy to do on anything but higher rep maximal sets, which you shouldn't be doing many of anyway

if you can't do it with control over the motion, you shouldn't be doing it at all

This will give you the same results, possibly faster.

does this kid actually paralyzed?

leg curls, ghr, chest supported tbar row is all you need

Nah, that move alone increased his Wilks by 30 points.

yup

Do romanian

Those are assistance exercises to squats and deads. You still have to squat and pull.

Nope you don't these are top tier exercises in their own right and you don't have to do any specific lift to exercise a muscle there are always alternatives.

just tell him to fuck off

so wait
you've been doing half reps the entire time?
nigger if you can't lower the weight in a slow and controlled manner, guess what cunt, you can't deadlift that weight.

Kek. You probably lower the bar slowly for every bench press rep too instead of dropping it like eryone else does..

rdl's cuckboy

lmao this. what's wrong baby man? can't your ribs handle lmao2plt dropping on them?
let me also guess, when you squat you actually raise the bar up instead of just letting it hit the safeties

You control the descent allowing the last inch to accelerate.

Digits

A controlled drop builds no muscle whatsoever and is competition legal way to lift.

Pushups