Is it possible to cut without it becoming painful?

Is it possible to cut without it becoming painful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhLIsFFsPAA
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/setting-the-deficit-small-moderate-or-large.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For you.

Yes, considering that cutting is literally just eating below your TDEE.

For example, I'm cutting at a measly 200 kcal defecit, taking in 2800 kcal a day.

Do you think I notice that missing 200 kcal?

lol so you are trying to lose 1 pound every 3 weeks? this small of a deficit almost certainly will not work, if you calculate something wrong or mess up one day then you are back to square one wasting so many days

>if you eat slightly more on one day everything is ruined at it completely resets

Okay kid.

Enjoy your 1000 kcal deficit and all that lost muscle.

dude are you serious? it will take you 18 days to lose one pound this is literally the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard

And your point is?

>can you do a cut that isn't painful
>"yes"
>omg lol how retarded i want instant results how can i cut at 1000 kcal deficit while not feeling hungry?????

you could just do a high protien low calorie cut though right now im ingesting 800 calories a day and 150 grams of protien

my point is that yea it wont be painful but it also absolutely has 0% chance of working

came here to post this

>1000 calorie deficit
>muscle loss unless you're already lean

oh how little you know, but insist on posting on Veeky Forums anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=BhLIsFFsPAA

No the guy is right, you literally have to weight every single thing you eat and not trust a single label.

Unless you are super lean and only have like 5 pounds to lose then there's no point in cutting that slowly.

Just cut faster so you can hurry up and get back to building muscle.

how is that dumb exactly?

takes too long too many variables too easy to fail and wastes alot of time it is beyond stupid

Just drink a glass of water and a protein shake every day and you'll be fine
You can ignore the pain after a while.

I'm at 1200-1300 a day. Cutting out dairy and gluten really helped. I don't have cravings very often anymore (I also do intermittent fasting, so even if I do sometimes I'll just have a cookie or something and that doesn't usually tip the scale). Cut out breads and most snacks (or if you have snacks cut out a meal) and you'll do fine.

According to myfitnesspal, I've got a deficit of 1000 today. I'm not sure if it was 1000 as there was one meal I couldn't fully account for, all I do know is I've been hungry quite a bit all day.

thats normal its like the pain you feel when lifting meaning you are doing it right EMBRACE THE SUCK

>I'm an idiot

Also just looking at your pic, you could easily make a 300 calorie version using a lettuce wraps or a low calorie wrap, low calorie mayo (or skip altogether), grilled chicken and less sauce. Not painful at all.

Yeah I'm using it to fuel my willpower. I'm worried I might crack if it gets worse though. Tired as shit all day too

cutting a 200 calorie deficit is just retarded unless you are a natural bodybuilder about to step on stage and are already like 8% bodyfat

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/setting-the-deficit-small-moderate-or-large.html

you could cut at 5x the deficit with no LBM loss and be back to productive training on a surplus

>a smaller cut is magically dumber than a slightly larger one

I bet you're the same kind of retard that bulks 250+ calories over tdee since LMAO U GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

fast for 2 days and you'll never b hungry again.

>Asks for painless way to cut weight
>gets told to eat at a small deficit
>calls poster retarded and tells him to fuck off

Fuck up cunt. Either eat at a significant deficit and quit your whining or eat at a small deficit and it will take longer, beyond messing around with the amount of cardio you do its literally the only way to do it, you fucking faggot.

This is literally my first reply.

You are the retarded one, you absolutely can cut on a 1000 kcal deficit and not feel hungry. I've recently finished a 3 month cut on a 1200 kcal deficit.

Yes.
Count your macros and avoid carbs, tard.

>avoid carbs

Carbs make you fat.
Fat is good for you. Natural fat, of course.

A good rule of thumb for those too autistic to understand that carbs are worse for you than fats, is to generally avoid processed shit.

I've been cutting pretty hard and I don't get hungry, it's actually a struggle for me to eat enough now. I never knew what you guys meant before. just eat a lot of protein