>put the second plate on
>some dyels start looking
>put third plate on
>regulars start looking too
>put fourth plate on
>dyels start taking pictures
>finish sets
>regulars start asking for advice

I just want to lift alone in peace for once...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xA_LbY4J1_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw doing autistic clarence pause squats with only 3pl8s

People think it's magic

Ha ha ha, great chum for my bucket

Lift at home, you will be nice and alone there.

I think I'm the strongest guy at the gym for my weight (160lbs). There's another guy that is ex military and used to compete that is about my weight that's pretty strong. He might have me on bench, we're about even on squat as far as I know. I have him on diddly for sure though.

>For my weight

user, are you me? Had this today when i was finishing off with 2 pl8. Just part of going to a commercial gym. Maybe time to move

At least it's something. I could probably be stronger than the fat powerlifters at my gym if I let myself go. I already deadlift as much as they do, just need to get a big belly to rest on when I squat & bench.

what about you?

i didn't know squatting 2pl8 was so noticeable tBh

first day at my new gym.
there was this black guy benching 3.5 pl8 for 2.
i can't even squat that much.

>Eli
>5'5"
>195 lbs
>OHP 255
>BP 410
>Sq 425
>Diddly 505

>Eric
>245 lbs
>6'5"
>never seen him ohp
>never seen him bench
>SQ 225 for over 3 minutes straight
>Never seen him DL

>put 5th plate on
>everybody in the gym gathers around me and starts cheering and clapping
>put 6th plate on
>women in the gym including female staff begin to undress themselves
>put 7th plate on
>formerly straight men begin masturbating to me
>put 8th pate on and begin squatting
>every man and woman orgasms simultaneously, the gym floor is flooded with semen and lady juices

Just another day at the gym boys

I know it isn't. Then again, most people seem to be clueless at the gym I go

I do sets of pause squats at 225 and go as low as possible cause it's a great stretch. I get stares from that. 225 is enough to break normies.

frenchfag here, people are absolutely clueless about strength training.
me and my buddy are the only ones who deadlift, and I've never seen anyone squat more than one plate.
some people have 300+ benches tho.

I am only the strongest pound-for-pound, so no one notices me. I squat the most at my gym, but no one cares about squats. I bench pretty much the same as everyone else and I deadlift the most, but I weigh 80kg right now and the other guys are either fatsos or fatsos.

PS. Stop the fucking humblebrag, this is anonymous forum.

>Somebody stop him! He's about to break his knees!

who do people do in france? do you have french lifting youtubers?

>regulars ask for advice every time you squat
Huh, they don't sound very regular

Anything over a pl8 is magic to people at the YMCA

The problem at my gym is a lot of people squat 2-3plate but not to depth. A lot of half-squatting and ego-lifting. There are a few strong dudes, there's a regular powerlifter who squats 4.5plate.

I've never seen anyone deadlift more than me.

Yeah a lot of people at my gym are benching 3pl8 and some 3.5 but none of then are under 240lbs.

I'm a 165lb babby but I feel like my 275 is comparatively good.

cool aid genetics brah

I'm the strongest guy at my gym

people in power lifting grossly overestimate how strong typical gym goers are.

i saw a dude bench 4pl8 the other day
first time a dude working out was a minor spectacle
university town so lots of strong dudes for a commercial gym

>workout at an upscale gym that my dad goes to when Im home from Uni
>Uni gym has Oly plates and lifting platforms
>most this gym has is squat racks
>Saturday mornings I do Olympic Lifting (clean + jerk, snatch, paused back squats, and weighted chin-ups)
>get permission to do these lifts as long as I don't drop the weights from overhead
>work up to 2 plate clean and jerk
>clean from floor
>jerk
>drop to shoulders
>drop to waist
>drop to ground
>everyone is staring at me like I just turned water into whey
>one old lady tells me those are dangerous to do in this gym
>tattooed guy grunting as loud as possible while shrugging 4 plates with 1 inch ROM death stares me
>only one not looking is qt. on the stairmaster ;_;

Just what is the fucking point of investing in bumper plates and a platform to not let people drop weights? I swear everyone is retarded when it comes to fitness

Tfw a dude at my gym incline benches 5pl8 for 5 solid reps, touches chest and full lockout and everything...I'll never be the strongest in the gym

>all power racks empty
>go to one and start squatting bar
>chinks look at me
>put on one plate
>somalians walk to the rack next to me, load up two plates and quarter squat it
>put on two plates
>Chinks load up three plates on the rack to the side opposite of the somalians and do an awkward push press
> load up three plates
>some mexicans go to the last remaining rack and start swinging the bar at eachother
Such is life in the uni gym

You need to work out your reading comprehension

That's bullshit and here's why

You're stupid and here's why
youtu.be/xA_LbY4J1_M

who is the strongest on Veeky Forums since the emperor Mong abandoned us lost without a leader?

>drug tested
Krill Sarychev has put up more than that raw

>>get permission to do these lifts as long as I don't drop the weights from overhead

?
Oly/Bumper plates are made to be dropped from overhead. It should be granted that if the equipment is there, you can drop it from overhead

So no, u

If that's a 5RM how was that so smooth? I did a 1rm yesterday and my rep took probably 3-5 seconds.

had to repeatedly tell the dyel that was spotting me not to touch the bar, cause I knew I'd get it.

Mate why would you ever do weightlifting without bumpers

Didn't want to stop doing them for 3 months and I did them with weight I was able to control

Whore

I dunno, maybe he had one more in him to be honest. Dude is the best presser I've ever had the privilege of meeting. Watched him rep out 3pl8 overhead press like it was nothing one time too, but no video. There is at least one more video of him doing 500x5 on incline at a different gym too.

he's talking about two different gyms you lead poisoning case

bruh I get stares from the fat guys cuz at 130lbs I DL 260.

they see me load up the bar and almost can't hold themselves back to come tell me I'mma hurt myself and then boom. they waddle back with a little bit of shame and envy

DYEL life

He clearly stated that his summer time gym didn't have the proper equipment for olympic lifts. You fucking faggot.

Does Bodorio still visit?

To be fair they're thousands of videos of guys repping 5pl8s on the incline.

I'm one of the strongest guys in my gym. I've only been working out for like 2 and half months. That should basically tell you all you need to know about normies.

Mong wasn't even the strongest when he did grace us with his presence, just the most autistic.

Okay? That doesn't mean he's not the strongest dude at my gym. I only included a video because some guy said it was bullshit that a dude could do that at my gym

just get a home gym poorfag

I got see Kirill bench in person. He put up 300kg and made it look effortless.

W-what happens at 9th pl8, desu? Or did you run out of bar there?

>BP 410
>Sq 425
>Diddly 505

assuming this isn't some kind of role play post, i can absolutely tell that this is a stumpy manlet who can get away with a 4-7 inch ROM.

t. someone who saw eddie hall in person

I was agreeing with you. I meant that they're tons of videos of guys doing it online. So it's clearly not out of the realm of possible. It was more of a response to the denier.

did 2pl8 front squats and had people looking which felt pretty cool. There are a bunch of other guys at my gym who can squat and bench what I can or more, but nobody does Barbell OHP or Front Squats, and only women do Deadlifts at my gym for some reason.

I'm just happy with the front squat 'mire

You're retarded and the old lady was right. Regular bars will snap from stupid shit like that.

Yes and they are absolutely terrible lol
The most famous one is Tibo Inshape. He's been training for 7 years and strugles to bench lmao2plates and goes full catback when doing 4 plates on diddy
I spent a month lifting in a french normie gym during the holidays and people stopped what they were doing to watch me rep 4 plates on diddy.

whats your stats?

Are you dumb? 99.9 percent of american gyms have olympic bars. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he was doing.

lmao....maybe the 'ch0n really is too much to handle for some. nothin' personnel, kid

yeah we don't have much of a gym culture.
I started out at home and I was surprised at how weak the average gym goer was once I got around to going to a proper gym. most gyms don't even have racks t b h.
As for the youtube fitness sphere we have
-two gay guys who give shitty advice and sell overpriced programs (bodytime)
-one weak roided faggot who gives the worst advice and makes cringe videos (tibo)
-one vynz tier dyel who thinks who thinks he's a literal greek god, makes multiple references to greek mythology, name is literally "from human to god"
-one guy who's actually pretty strong and knowledgeable but obviously on roids, also the ugliest, cringiest manlet I've ever seen (jean onche)
and that's pretty much it.

5 plate is 220 kilos you faggit

there is a roided dude at my gym who can press the same amount, only for 3 though

Dude. I did muscle ups today at the gym and like 90% of the people were staring at me like I was some kind of freak of nature.

Jesus fuck you're retarded.

>tfw people think my 2pl8 front squat is impressive

>425lb squat
>505lb deadlift

No, it sounds about right for a person that doesn't have midget femurs.

>dl 190kg
>squat 140kg
>bench 90kg

theres handfull of people that bench 2pl8 at what used to be my gym (home gym now)but no one came close to my squat or dl.
that was when i was lifting for 7months

>disregarding over 2pl8 ohp
>over 4 pl8 bench

>Go to commercial gym
>shit tier equipment
>people think 4pl8 squat is something godly
>get full of myself
>move to black iron gym after moving city
>first week
>guy slaps on 4pl8s on flat bench
>4 solider reps for 6 sets
>17 year old kid squatting 300kg
>manlet tyrone dyel deadlifting 240kg at 70kg bw
Legit recommend everyone here to try lifting in a strongman/bodybuilding/oly/PL gym helps your lifts so much when you see strong fuckers around and everyone helps with your training, equipment is so much better.

3plate Push Press is impressive as fuck, like a 3.5pl8 bench id say

i wish there was one close

What strength!!

But don't forget there are many guys like you all over the world

>260 DL
There's nobody that's lifted over a month that's noticing let's be honest

>17 year old kid quarter squatting 300 kg
fixed

bucko, a 3pl8 getting in any way overhead is atleast on the level of a 5+ pl8 squat for reps. Step your game up and don't hate when other people are stronger than you

Nope kid squatted it all the way down, IPF standard, he's a 5'6 125 kg fatass but he fucking squatted. You think people can even unrack 300kg much less quarter squat it?

kid must be holding records

I think he's going for first comp this December with the british powerlifting I could be talking shit though I haven't spoken with him more than complimenting his squat and spotting him for bench. Weird thing is though his deadlift was nowhere near 300 never seen him do max but most I saw him do was 220 for 1x5.
Guess it's all about the leverages

at endgame levels it is
ray williams squat is out of this world but he sucks at the other two lifts

>only women do Deadligts at my gym
They probably took the round butt red pill.

Haha easily, the only others I see at the gym are a cardiobunny milf and a high school girl that I think wants me. The cardiobunny has already taken me out to eat more times than I can count!

that would be me since unlike all of you I actually lift/

>Tfw 70% are strong as fuck 25-30year olds who all bench at least 2pl8 and squat 3+ if I ever see them squatting
Now that I'm starting to rep 2pl8 bench and 2.5pl8 squat I'm actually starting to be seen as a peer.

The massive opposing forces rip open the fabric of space-time and the universe implodes. Thats why its illegal to buy, sell or manufacture a bar that can hold more than 8plate

>go to gym
>load 8 plates onto the bar
>people start looking concerned cus im dyel
>do my stretches in front of the barbell
>crowd is gathering
>push my way through the crowd towards water fountain
>change direction, head for the door
>leave the gym
>mfw loading the bar was the real workout

>not unloading it when you're done

It is bra that's good shit. Those giant fat fucks better have 3pl8 bench if they're weighing 250lb.

A 17 y.o that squats 300 kg is 100% on roids. Therefore his progress is nothing worth since you can roid yourself up without even train once in your life and you can hit that in 2 years.

>mfw im the only guy doing weighted pullups in this normie gym
>not even impressive weight yet either

I was front squatting 275# for reps and got way too much attention for it. I'm nowhere near strong. Normies are delusional.

This is easy to do if you train at a commercial gym and not impressive in the slightest Tbh

This. I did 3x8 w/10kgs on wednesday and saw a couple of younger guys mirin. They tried regular plups a couple minutes later but they couldn't do more than shitty ones

they couldn't do more than 5 with shit form is what I meant to type. You know when they pull in their legs to make it easier

i cant wait to get to decent weight

Any ideas on how to increase bench press? I bench 195 lbs and I squat 375 lbs .. deadlift 375 too and am 163 lbs 5'8

where is this gym?

>not even the strongest guy outside those big fat guys that powerlift
>go to bench
>roided huge ugy in there
>ask him if I can work in
>says he's done and how much do I want to take off the bar
>tell him he can leave the entire thing since that's my warm up
>looks at me and walks away in silence

pretty hilarious

>warming up with a significant weight
enjoy snap city egolifter

>70kg
>significant

more like hilarious low for someone of his size

seeing as you accused the guy of roids I was thinking of 2+pl8, but you prolly just fell for the PL meme and the other guy does hypertrophy-based training. With that said, e.g. Eddie Hall warms up with just 60kg which is less than 20% 1RM, if you increase your warmup weight further in the long run you may slowly check into snap city