Bulk/cut

does a bulk have to be continuous for like 3 months or can I alternate between a bulk and cutting phase of 1 month each
>mfw when getting fat REEEEEEEEE
also if I do decide to cut then what would be a good calorie deficit to keep muscle? Should I do cardio while on a cut? Should I do it on a bulk?

>mfw when feeling myself expand
It-it's just muscle, right?

Do roids like me

gotta milk out the noob gains first before going that way
I plan on 3 more years before roids

Me too.

Can I drink a mass gainer while trying to do a semi lean bulk?
Thinking of pro gainer since the saturated fats and cholesterol are kinda low.

Im not her but i make my own shakes with whey, peanut butter, oats and milk

can you faggots stop derailing my thread

Mass gainers are useless shit. Just buy food

Eat my ass fgt

I would LIKE to eat your ass, the problem is, I don't know if I should bulk or cut, so I'm not sure whether ass would fit my macros

That sounds pretty wholesome. Been trying to avoid adding extra milk though
No ur gay
I've heard. Just can't figure out a decent bulking meal plan.

Post tits

Don't count calories n shit Manoj, just lift every day with lots of volume and eat high brotein whole foods. Ez recomp mode

Hi Sebastian

but I'm getting faaaaaaaaat
I could just be bloated and I'm overreacting

this better b sebastian or I'm calling the cops

It's bloat nigga dw I get it at the end of every day if I salt my food like mad. Don't freak and just enjoy the ride. Won't get fat as long as you keep lifting and eat good food.
And yes it's me u fuck

tee hee
bulk resumed
>its kind of like loose ripple skin, not really fat, could it be water weight? When I go keto for like 3 days it goes away

I wouldn't say to "bulk" either, just eat until you feel full, not puking your guts out. And your ass better be lifting every day. You're still growing so ride off the retard test levels

Its not really a bulk, its a plus 250 caloric surplus.
>tfw when lift everyday because no friends to hang out with

Friends overrated, gains make u look cool as fuk

Don't eat mass gainer, just food (and whey protein). It's cheaper and better for you.
I had the same trouble with being overwhelmed with all the options for meal prep, so what I suggest is what I do: eat insanely simple. I'm talking virtually same thing for every meal every day. If you can stand it, it makes bulking and cutting extremely easy.
Every day all I eat is 9 cups rice, 2 cans black beans, pound of turkey, a protein shake, and some vegetable every day and it gets me to 3500+ calories, 200+ protein a day.
When I decide to start my cut, all I gotta do is lower the amount of rice to get my calories and macro percentages in check. Very easy and I can make my food for the next day in like 20 minutes. Also very cheap. Probably like $5 a day.

mass gainer is the biggest scam there is
Literal sugar

let him shovel all that weight gainer down his gullet lel, go from twink to fat sack o' shit