Normie at the gym kept talking to me over the last few months...

Normie at the gym kept talking to me over the last few months. Now he has my phone number and messages me faceberg tier gym maymay's.

This is why I don't like talking to anyone at the gym. I had a 6 year run without being social at the gym and now this normie some how got in and managed to get me interacting and I fucking hate it.

Boggles my mind that normies enjoy social interaction.

You should ruin his normie life and tear him down to our level

Same thing happened to me. Dude found out I was in the navy and wouldn't stop talking to me about how he "almost went marine recon but then I broke my ankle". Now he's a bouncer who fucks high schoolers. Anyway share the maymays at least bro

aww you made a friend, that's cute user

>Boggles my mind that normies enjoy social interaction.
Best thread on Veeky Forums so far. I can't stop laughing.

This desu senpai.

Just respond in kind, but with Veeky Forums tier maymays, slowly introduce him to Veeky Forums. Get him into anime and mongo if he isn't already.

Something something nothing is more enjoyable than corrupting something pure.

start sending him infographics about black crime rates

he'll stop talking to you inside a month

Just send him /pol/ tier memes or that prolapsed asshole pic and hell quit bothering you real quick

Post results here, obviously

>normie
Get out and go back to r9k.

>d-don't call me a normie
>r9k not /r9k/
You don't belong here newfag

groom him and eat his willing pucci :3

OP thinks he's really making fun of this guy but in reality he's bitching like a roasty, anonymously. Sad.

And you're bitching like a roastie about a guy bitching in a taiwanese ladyboy forum.
We're all on the same level here.

I-I'm bitching too, can I have a (You) as well? It's been a long day..

OP here. I already tried scaring him off with some autistic stuff, but he actually found it hilarious and now likes me even more.

Too scared to mention what it is in the 1 in 1 billion chance he's here on Veeky Forums

Is he feelin Veeky Forums, buddy?

no

(You)

tell him your one rep max, he'll laugh so hard his abdominals will rupture and he'll die

>"normie" only applies to /r9k/

get out

More like get out and go back to . I swear it's always the "normies" that use the word "normie". Its pretty ironic

Here you go guy

WEW NICE MEME BRO LOL LOL LOL

The reason the guy started speaking to me is because my lifts destroy his and I'm one of the strongest at my gym.

change of plans
tell him GOMAD is the best way to get his numbers up
Fuck up his body and he'll stop seeking advice from you

I thought you wanted to fuck up his numbers though..?

he'll bench 2pl8 alright but it won't matter when he weighs 3pl8 himself

Hey Jason

They're called normalfags, you need to leave this place.

remember to say 'no homo' when he cums in your rectum

hes probably gay and is into you

lool he just wants you to dominate him with all the sheer strenght you got