Did you make your waifu proud today Veeky Forums?

Did you make your waifu proud today Veeky Forums?

I finally reached 200lbs(@6'3"), started at matchstick mode 165lbs 6 months ago.

>nearly 6 lbs a month

Well I wasn't doing it lean or clean, didn't see the point of that as my goal was primarily to leave the realm of coatstands. Planning on continuing untill I hit 220. My main focus right now is to get nice and fucking strong, a bit of added fat be damned.

No
i skipped out on working out today to go out with a real grill in hopes of having a gf and a semi-normal life
>i swear i'll do better

I want to turn in to a weeaboo, where to start?

Go on MAL's top 100 anime list and watch whatever interests you.

How'd the date go?

only watch anime and be a neet
i'm talking total hermit the basic definition of the chicken tendies guy. obviously you need a home gym then but food services like blue apron or grocery delivery apps will probably work

Today was my rest day but I got up to 205 squat the day before. Which sucks because I'm 230lbs and 6'3 but with me recovering from a knee injury I call it progress.

Myanimelist, whoops.

By enjoying the consumption of anime&mongo.

I managed to do some good running today, but couldnt go lift since I'm busy with playing the piano and such.
I'll go tomorrow I swear!

Had my gymbro plus one with me (met her 2 days ago and don't want to be weird). they went to school together but he knows i like her but he likes someone else so it's fine, i'll wingman for him because the girl he likes is Punjabi. anyway it was fun i guess. shes a virgin too so thats a surprise. I really like her but there are 2 problems
>parents are strict when it comes to datting (muslim)
>she's a tomboy so theres always competition

I don't wanna be a NEET or one of those bros who spends all his time online talking about how he's gonna marry a qt3.14 subservient Korean girl, I just wanna watch some damn cartoons. It seems like an interesting culture. Is there really no middle ground between normie and complete shut-in in the anime world?

just fucking watch anime then you fuck
middle ground is watching subbed but owning nothing anime related or dubbed and owning shit like body pillows

How is not being a tomboy going to eliminate competition?
How is a Muslim with strict Muslim parent a tomboy?

Also how did the date actually go? You just described the framework and the people that came along.

I'm a muslim
shes a tomboy
tomboys hang out with mainly guys (their all manlets though and she herself said im hot)

basically we went to a park and talked about music and nerdy highschool stuff (she watches anime too) then we got some Mexican ice cream. she suggested horcatha flavored one(losing muh gains already) and it was good. my gymbro said lets go to the pier and on the way we talked about politics (not fun). at the pier we laid on the grass and talked aboout life and stuff, like the existence of god, philosophy on life, and aliens
all in all pretty good time. thinking about on monday going alone with her

watch mecha shows and give into the japanese toy/model kit jews

>Muslim
>on Veeky Forums
Oh Lord, be safe buddy. Sounds like a really cool date, though. If you have the chance, definitely go out alone with her and see how it feels. Hope everything goes great.

What is so hard about watching anime? Pick something that looks interesting, watch it. Done.

Watch something like Stein's;Gate. Easy to watch, barely any in-jokes or references that require you to know anything about anime, no "quirky anime shit" that puts of the average normie (fan service and the like).
Don't ever use MAL for anything but to check up titles in their respective genres, do not read the reviews there, nor trust the ratings. They are garbage shit written by people who think they are the Michelin star judge panel of the anime world, they'll take something as simple and childishly fun as pokemans or shin ham and pick it apart systematically untill there is nothing left but a carcass.

Instead go there, select a bunch of genres you like and then see what anime it returns for you in those genres, then pick whatever looks cool, give the synopsis a read if you are so inclined and then get watching.

FUCKING GET WATCHING.

more like ex-muslim
kinda athiest but really depression from high school and basic apathy have made me an optimistic nihilist

Sound like you hit it off great, good for you. Missing gym for something like that is cool. Hope your date on Monday goes even better.

the question is will i be able to work out then too?
i can't carry gym clothes to the city and i don't want to be sweaty and in sweatpants when trying to be with her
shes really cute ( 7-8/10) and laughs at my bad jokes and likes the thing i do
but doing the lewd would almost be impossible
i don't need a gains goblin user

Watch My Hero Academia - get motivated for the gym as you watch Midoriya get better and get pep talked from All Might.

Dub/Sub for this show is up to you, dub isn't half bad.

Just see where it goes then? As for the gym, just be honest about it with her. Tell her you have a gym schedule you would like to plan around, heck invite her to come along if she is even remotely interested in getting fit (although I wouldn't do this for a second date).

kek
my friend says not to pursue so might hold off on date 2

Why is your friend saying this?
>inb4 friend wants some pie on the side for himself

>failed a clean miserably at weight I've done before
>been eating like complete shit the last 2 weeks
She is not proud at all. Need to step up my game.

Here's convo

He's not trying to cuck me because he's into some Indian girl I'm helping him hook up with

>thinking you can only be attracted to one girl at a time

yeah but i mean he introduced me to her

>you don't just ask a girl out on a date
Hum, that's exactly what you do, does your friend have actual autism? Not pretend Veeky Forums autism, but the real deal.

idk man
he had a girlfriend before but she was abusive or some shit
anyway he is hooking me up and it's worked so far

The fuck is "rabbit date"?

At first I thought you meant a fuckdate as in fucking like rabbits, but you don't seem to be using it like that.

Also aren't you over complicating things? I have never ever taken other people into consideration when I like a girl, I simply ask her out, she could be surrounded by the top10 of hottest men as polled by esquire and I still wouldn't care.

Why is he hooking you up only to dissuade you from a 2nd date? The fuck. It is a simply date, you aren't even really going anywhere or doing anything, just hanging. You would be forgiven for thinking you were proposing to the girl going by how concerned your friend is.

he's probably trying to make sure i don't fuck it up
i though it would take a month but he said it will take a couple
also he's a virgin to so that makes me feel like i'm not hanging with chad

You like her, she likes you, why not spend time together? Just don't be a needy clingy beta texting her everyday, but then that applies to any relationship, man or woman. She is human, not an ornament. It's ornaments you put on pedestals to admire, humans you interact with. Fucking interact with her.

>letting her wait for a month
>letting her wait for several

Mah niggah, even Victorian England didn't do this, and we don't live in Victorian times anymore. We live in "order in morning, delivered by afternoon". Are the two of you taking vitaminAutism pills or so?

>this entire post

okay jesus
i'll rabbit with her Monday
she talked about a studio ghilbe film I haven't watched so will watch that
whisper of the heart i think it was

Still no idea what "to rabbit" means if doesn't mean "to fuck".

I am guessing it is some simulcast service or so going by how you are using it. If so is that really even a date? Am I simply old and out of touch already at the young age of 27? How is that any more of a date than simp,y texting her? I am so confused right now. Don't you guys have Netflix? A cinema?

Kek

it's a shared streaming service
she's not in school Monday but Tuesday so i could do a legit "hang out" then
I use rabbit with my weeb friend who is also in the city. even found a fucking Manga cafe near my college

>grey: before Veeky Forums
>green: after Veeky Forums

May I recommend Jojo's Bizarre adventure

Battle tendency is still the best arc
but Jonathan was bigger

I have got to say, I am pretty jelly. Growing up in Holland meant my weeb hobbies were always kept to myself, anyone who openly watched or discussed anything beyond pokemans (especially back then) was "that guy" that didn't know how to socialize, "that guy" who never seemed to able to have his voice at an appropriate volume, "that guy" who would tell inappropriate jokes at inappropriate times and then started inwardly raging at himself when he realized he fucked up.

I have watched anime and read manga for 15 years now and to this day nobody knows aside from people I know online. Funnily enough I have several low key asuka tshirts (as low key as an asuka shirt can get) and I simply feign ignorance on its origin, just saying that I think it looks cool whenever I am asked. I guess I shot into what is opposite of being an obnoxiously public weeb.

Lmao I'm 6'0" 170lbs.

I mean i go to the city near an oriental neighborhood. hell one of my college friends i made was only because he was sitting next to me and saw him looking at so kimono friends stuff on reddit
he gave me a "kill me now face" but when i said i watch dragon maid he was chill
even my gymbro is a weeb. he's the one that brought me to the cafe

One day I was in the gym and some guy had leaky earphones on, and I swear he was listening to "touch fluffy tail", but I was too beta too ask in case I was wrong and then would have to explain to mr buff guy what "touch fluffy tail" means and that "no I am not trying to hit on you sir". I still regret not asking him anyway to this day, maybe it could have been my weeb gymbro ;_;

Watch hajime no ippo. Lengthy, hilarious and has great motivation and hype moments

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88

This is the song I meant.

I think I might actually start listening this myself with my own leaky headphones at the gym. To someone who doesn't know it it just sounds like some pop rock track. Someone who does know it won't know it by accident and is a weeb to some degree.

Wow I didn't know about this
I usually listen to absolutely territory

The game that shouldn't be as good as it is considering its genre and ergo content. Literally the best VN styled game I have played to date, I mean, I actually started to care about what was happening which is rare for me in a game.

/jp/
Start learning Japanese
Get into playing touhou
Then get into the touhou subculture
Consume manga
Consume visual novels
Consume anime, try to always consume source material before viewing an anime
Optional: become a buying and get yourself models and whatnot.

Yeah buddy.
Today was a chest day and I always go hard on chest.
Chestlets beware.

If you conveniently pretend Plansect never existed, MGQ is one of the all time greats.

Lancer a thicc

Right?
Eksucallybar is the biggest gains goblin in existence, forever dooming Artoria to perma-dyel mode.

>plansect
Oh dear, I had forgotten about that, that area was not compatible with my fetishes to put it lightly.

Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up.
So many Setouchi abominations...

Dude, I have a bit of assburgers and even I have a girlfriend.

If you can hang out with her and feel comfortable go for it. Don't overcomplicate things.
If it doesn't work out, it just doesn't. Try again.

Getting my current gf to watch anime. Had to start with Oshin. "It's a soap opera"

Hmm
I have this weird thing where I planned out exactly when we hang out and when I pop the question
I also want her to be fit but she has asthma so I need to come up with something
I'll try my best but I never had a gf and this girl is already cooler than me
> has drank, smoked, went to concerts, kissed people
> meanwhile I argued with my friends about why love live was shit

>never had a gf
just in case read pic related.

I dunno, I'm working on it. 3 months in to SL.
Went from 135 lbs to 150 lbs, but in the last few weeks I got content with my weight gain and started getting lazy with my food again. It's tough to force myself to eat so much more than I really want, especially when my baseline is already more than most.

Lifts are going up I suppose, but I feel like my numbers aren't matching what other people on StrongLifts are getting. Ah well. Progress is progress.

Saved the image

Okamoto Lynn. Watch all his shit then read them. The only way.

Nope. She thinks I over do it.

5'6"
110 lbs
Bad ass

I got a gf and she has BPD and depression and she doesn't seem to act this way. She is more of the timid type, its almost like her BPD is making her do everything I want. Advie? Am I being manipulated and dont realize it?