>meatlogic

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw so merciful I murder animals for no reason

>muh ancestors

>Dude soy won't affect my estrogen!
>dude stop eating meat and eggs! Dietary fats and cholesterol are bad!
>Dude muh Mickey Mouse morality regarding animals!
>Dude sugary fruits are great for you! Eat up!
>Dude fish is bad for you!

Both of these comments are correct

Posting muh isn't a refutation

>muh divine right

>Ancestors who died at 50 invalidate modern science

lel

>inaccurate died at 50 meme
>modern science says meat and eggs doesn't actually kill you, instead low fat diets do

Brainlets btfo

ancestors?

Vegans have only been popular for like 10-15 years.

Bout the same time as fags became mainstream. But I am sure that is just a coincidence.

wrong.

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

>low fat
>veganism
>same thing

lol classic
>meatlogic

>world health organization

Lmao what a brainlet

Pescatarians are the healthiest person in the world and aren't high estrogen numales like vegans.

Prove me wrong.

O wait, u can not

There is not much of a correlation at all, if any. Look at New York, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Montana, New England, Ohio, etc. Only like Cali, Oregon, and Florida match your hypothesis. Try learning to read faget

>thinks he knows better than world health organisation

lelelelel

>meatlogic

This is retarded, there id already a vegans general. Stop fucking flooding the board with your insufferable shit.

pubic hair

Don't have to view the thread big boi

Classic meatard amoral autism

That's not amoral you retard.
Having a different morality to yours doesn't make them amoral.

Yes it does

>meatmorality

>plants feel pain

>Pescatarians are the healthiest person in the world
it's not true

>stop reminding me of my bad habits

>muh strict protections

>standing in own shit and piss all day, can't move at all, overfed, locked together with hundreds of others, literally never even seen the sun or grass and trees
>not suffering
meatcucks have such a baffling lack of empathy. so sad

Meatcucks truly are pathetic

i'll eat what i want
fuck off faggot

>says this
>gets mad when muslims come and live in his country
???

>muh amoral autism 2.0

>i'll murder whoever i want
>fuck off faggot

That's subpar bait, my friend.

>correlation = causation
>gays are a bad thing
Keep /pol/ in /pol/. Homosexuality is more common in large cities, which are usually near coasts. This proves that sea water turns you gay. :^)

just further proof meatcucks are a bunch of alt right autists

Does "meatcuck" mean "people who eat meat" or "people who rabidly defend meat eating"?

>people who eat meat
meatcuck

>people who rabidly defend meat eating
delusional meatcuck

Well I'm and I eat chicken pretty often, so your proof falls flat. Plenty of non-vegans are leftists as well.

Disgusting.

Pic not applicable. I don't eat it raw.

All meat eaters are meatcucks. There's nothing more cucked than compromising your health and moral integrity to conform to the social norm of eating meat.

>this asshole wastes insane amounts of food just for the laughs and e-fame and gluttony
>meanwhile there are billions of people starving
>makes fun of other people's eating habits
>gets cancer, twice
>tells people that god is on his side

Fuck this guy, is he still dying of cancer?

I think he's free of cancer for now. Who knows if it will come back. Someone pls confirm

>severe mental meatardation

Are you retarded? You know who else follow the recommendations of the world health organization? The elite banksters and politicians.
Arnold
Clinton
Rothschild family

They pay nutritionists in order to have their meals planned to maximize longevity and health, and they all follow the guidelines of mainstream science(which is to minimize animal product consumption).

>pescatarians are the healthiest person in the world

Pescatarians suffer from PCB and heavy metal poisoning, just like the inuit eskimos, whose milk is literally toxic for infants.
The healthiest populations in the world are in the blue zones like sardinia, ikaria, okinawa that eat mostly grains lmao.
The healthiest demographic in the world are the american adventists, which are mostly vegan and vegetarian, and the vegan adventists are healthier than the vegetarian adventists.
really makes you think

>The healthiest populations in the world are in the blue zones like sardinia, ikaria, okinawa that eat mostly grains lmao.
They still consume meat and fish.

god I hate that guy

Yeah, Nick is a dick.

unironically, i agree with Neil on this one. Fuck vegans.

Yeah, for like 2 servings of animal flesh a week.
That's like what the average westerner eats in a day.
Over 95% of the energy in the traditional okinawa diet is from plant origin.

Nigger, he's 1 tweet away from saying that humans are biologically made to serve the rothschilds and wealthy bankers and we should all shut up and be wage slaves.

>wanting to live past 60

Yes all trues statements

this tbqh
after 50 your life is over, who gives a shit about cancer at that point

>muh rapefugees

>muh cult vegan studies

>muh carefully handed meat

You're not a real vegetarian/vegan if you don't give back the mass of your brain that you owe to the consumption of highly nutritious meat.

>muh rapefugees

This is so retarded.
Whoever made that post must not realize veganism and enviromentalism is mind blowingly white.
The ones who don't give a shit most of the time are non whites who treat animals like shit.

Daily reminder veganism/vegetarianism/enviromentalism are the last stand of implicit white identity.

this is objectively true.
just look at cattle farm workers, most are wetbacks who treat the cows like shit.
Look at chinks and how they do dogs, cats, etc... They cut their fucking heads off while they're alive and shit.
Only subhumans don't embrace the vegan/vegetarian lifestyle.

>muh rice protein induced back pain

some excellent

>meatlogic

over here on /pol brahs

>digestive system disproves cancer

Animals are incapable of suffering, why is overpersonification so common in vegans?

> Muh Canines 2.0

>animals not capable of suffering

prove him wrong (you cant)

>(((VEGAN)))

>(((DR GREGOR)))

sup hans

that pol thread was gold

>1785 calories
Maybe they lived so long because they were skeletons with metabolisms slower than your brain. This board is for people who want to get big and live big.

Or maybe half the people in the study were women consuming 1500 kcal a day and the other half were men consuming 2100 kcal a day, which is neither too much nor too little for a manlet (like all asians are), which means they weren't either underweight or fat, just normal

>WaterTho

>Old people spreading cancer genes

all true retard