Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

hey john long time no see man wuzzup

I wish I could go back in time to the first time I read this.

Life was simpler back then

p good

fuck you tho

Who would win in a fight: Chad or John?

A more innocent time

Hi john, how about I pay you to put some of that vodka in your ass and then fart it into my mouth?

This guy is fucking dead

John! How ya been my dude

John conforms to the Chad archetype. Chad isn't an individual being, but an idea. And you can't fight an idea, so Chad.

did anybody else used to think this guy was cool? I also remember him being much bigger

i styled my life around him

>that shit was SO cash
Unironically part of my vocabulary for a decade thanks to this meme

Back when Jersey Shore was a thing. Better days...

Thanks doc

holy shit dude. you and your girl are so orange and your arms are tiny. get the fuck off my /B/

I remember seeing this copypasta and getting butthurt when I was in 8th grade. What the fuck I am 23 now.

I've spent my whole life on Veeky Forums. Someone help me get out of here.

Thanks John. You reminded me of when I was happy. When WoW was awesome and women looked at you instead of their "smart phone" and user delivered in knocking over that card stand in Times Square (RIP TGIF webcam)

His arms are even tinier now since he is a skelly

Same boat friend
We're never leaving
This place raised me, the best parental figures a man could ask for

hahahaha
you could leave this place cold turkey for like 7 months
but eventually you take a peak at one board. at one thread.
and it's like you never left.
you are here forever.

He used to seem a lot bigger since I got to Veeky Forums.

This is also the first time I've clicked on the pic in 2 years.

check em

>Veeky Forums will never be good again
>inb4 never was

shit was SO cash

>That gif

omfg that was the most entertaining night the internet has ever given me

Santa?