Could you do it Veeky Forums?

Could you do it Veeky Forums?

yeah

easiest 100 bucks of my life

Wheres this at? I can hang for over 7 minutes.

Does it zap you or something?

Yeah of course. Is it a shop from 100 minutes?

It's gotta.

I'd be able to do it. As a matter of fact, I am going to try right now

What? Yeah, that would be easy as fuck.

This is harder than it looks senpai. One buff dude just dropped after just 25 seconds.

How high do I hold myself up? Or can I just hang?

read the fucking rules, retard

Fug! :D

Just tried it and dropped with 20 seconds left

I started out with a wide grip like a retard though so it's definitely possible. I'm out of shape as it is too at 185 lbs

Not going to lie, sounds pretty easy. I have a pullup setup in my basement, I should try. Doesn't even sound that hard really.

The guy in the pic looks like he's mid drop on a pullup. That or he has short arms + the wide stance

Then the retard should have read the fucking rules.

>tfw only 110 lbs and only do arm exercises daily.
I wish I could be there.

The bar rotates freely, so it is much harder putting all the weight onto your wrists

Well I just tried. Made it to 70 seconds. Little whores got my $2

go again pussy

I'm guessing it doesn't have knurling, and how thick is the bar?

>tfw rock climber

MY TIME HAS COME

In my defense, I literally did upper body day, feat 3 sets of pullups, rows, the press, etc just five hours ago.

The bar itself kinda spins. It was my grip strength that gave up. I held a contracted chinup for a minute, then went down then my grip went quick.

That's why it looks like the guy in was holding himself up.

H O O K G R I P

If I can do a 90 pound pullup at 180 bw after 3 sets of 90 pound chins, could I do this guy who failed?

This "spinning" thing makes me think I'd fail now

>Strength = Endurance

So once again where the fuck are these? I can easily do that.

when you build strength you also build some endurance dumbfuck

not even fucking close to accurate

State Fair.
There were only little girls running it when we got there and they weren't sure if having mismatched grip was banned.

They had one of these at a carnival I went to.
The trick is that the bar is extremely thick (your grip tires instantly), has no texture (your palms will sweat), and rotate freely (since you can't mix grip you'll have to expend extra energy keeping your wrists straight)
I have great grip strength and don't weigh much but I only made it about halfway. Friend tried and he only got like 10 seconds.

Pull yourself up so you can get your legs on the bar. It's technically not banned, since your grip is in the confined of the rules. Out Jew the carnie Jews.

Yeah that's why you can run a marathon once you hit a 4pl8 squat right?

Guys, you got it wrong. You purchase 100 seconds of hang time for $100. It's a chance to relive your playground days

This looks fun. I know I can do 20 seconds one handed. I'll have to try a max two handed tomorrow

seems like a pretty boring game
should be like 50 pullups = 100 dollars or something

think about it youre just gonna hang there while the chicks/group youre with do nothing but sit. theres nothing really exciting about that

>Veeky Forums thinking it's an easy $100
>thinking jews give out money just like that

They obviously put some physics shenanigans to make it near impossible to last 100 secs, like this guy saysAlso, their timer might be rigged.

No way. My grip is complete shit because lmao smallhands. I can only free hang for like 20 seconds at the Gym, it fucking sucks

Jesus, now it makes sense

you stupid fuck up

I don't understand what the hard part is.

Is the bar greased up and electrified with a monkey that tickles your anus?

fucking weakling, or shall i say strengthlet?

Yeah they just give out free money to anyone in decent shape. No bullshit here. I just went on over and over again and made $100 every 100 seconds.

HOOK GRIP???????

They're carnys. If you win, they write you a check for 100 bucks but it bounces and they're long gone by the time the police get wind of it

What if you take a selfie with them

>put super glue on hands and o fortuna on the loudspeaker
>hang until the paramedics get there
>use some of the money to fix your hands

Lmao

lmao pathetic

no I think they pay out. It's just that it's profitable because most people want to try and see how they do and the 100 is tempting. for the every odd winner there's probably 300 losers.

Endurance=/=stamina.

Elaborate.

fat boy cant hang

Does the bar rotate?

That makes it 10 times harder.

These gypsy scams always have a catch.

Did I say a lot of endurance? No. But you build some retards.

Why can't people understand such basic concepts?

It's not a hard concept it's just factually untrue

No it's not LOL

Do better

You are isolated from the ground so it is actially impossible to zap you.

this lad got the plays

Show is shite

it rotates

theyre thicker than an olympic bar

kek

ain't nobody got time for 100 minutes

Yes it rotates. While holding myself up I started swinging a bit which def didn't help

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. must be why Veeky Forums loves cardio

winner winner chicken dinner. Any small adjustment to your grip starts to fuck you

Ok how do I cheat at this thing

Just do mixed grip

Have these games all over in town.

It's harder than it looks, never tried myself but I know some strong lads who have failed, the bar is thick, smooth and spins.

Only people I know who managed to do it were this female gymnast the gypos brought with them to show how easy it was and this DYEL drummer from some shit hole in africa but I'm assuming that has something to do with his unnaturally built wrists.

can't you just hookgrip it? Also use that invisible chalk shit

This.

I'll hold on for five minutes lol

My momma insisted on having us hang from a bar as kids for some reason me my 2 brother s and my lil sis would dominant this also her fiance boulders so he's beet it to

Almost no one can. Its not just a bar; its a hollow bar over another bar. Its not stable.

Good grip strength and being light as fuck is the best way

this is what you get for doing a bodybuilding routine. Can't hold onto a bar for a minute and 40 seconds

ITT DYELs that don't realise how hard this is

im guessing you don't do any grip strength training. holding on for 100 seconds might be hard for someone who doesn't actually train grip

easy 100. can hold on 1 handed for like 45 secs so its a piece if piss

Not him but there a difference between muscular endurance and cardiovascular endurance.

If you only spent as much time in school as you did hanging from a bar, you incoherent simp

>his unnaturally built wrists.
drumming confirmed GOAT forearm builder

Not true, if you're arms were sufficiently far enough apart there could be enough difference in potential between them to make you feel something. Would depend on other factors though

I never do push ups and at my last year on school we had to do strict push ups and I managed to pull out 70 somehow despite never training endurance and benching 3x5 and doing incline dbb bench for 3x8

The only way to beat the Jew is to out jew them

>leave your palms on the bar and fall off

Would that count as a disqualification?

Is this real? They're just giving away money for free?

I can imagine it. A young man with average looks that focuses so much on deadlifts and jacking off that his grip strength is so powerful that even if the bar spins, he'd spin in place with the bar.
A true man of Veeky Forums

have this all over my city, it's real. Only seen one guy actually get it though.

Way harder than it looks, the bar is like two time the width of your hand and it spins like a mofo. It's not as much the grip strength as the fact that at some point it fucking INSTANTLY kills you

what? no actual pullups required? nigga I could hang there for 10 minutes

I TRIED THIS GAYY SHIT, THE BAR SLOWLY ROLLS AND THE MORE YOU FIGHT IT THE MORE IT ROLLS, GIVE ME BACK MY 5 EUROS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can u use chalk? Is there knurling on the bar?

You type like a monkey, so that makes sense

this is how you win

cant u hold some kind of hook grip?

Same, tbqh.