Almost there /bfestimate/ thread

Almost there /bfestimate/ thread

What am I at?

16-20% op

What about me?
I'm bulking starting on October 1st (don't have as much Access to food until then)

You have the proportions of a spitter from L4D

your torso is incredibly long

Well your not wrong
Some user said it would be a good thing later but I'm not 100% sure

But like what's y'all's guess for my bf%

Why are your legs half your torso height?
>t. 6'5 with 30" inseam
I'd say somewhere around 7% (you need to work your core daily)

16-20% is fairly accurate.

Need better lighting, maybe 10-14%? Fats distributed differently on everyone so BF doesn't matter that much

175cm
Estimate please.

Lol that's partially the angle of the picture. But my torso is like weirdly long buying shirts isnt fun, especially when I used to be fat.

7%? Ok that's what the Navy calc put me at, Thank you!

10-14%? Thank you for your input user!
I'm sorry to say at least 20% is my guess user.

Do I have a weird amount of fat in my chest, and upper arm area?

Not really. You cant really tell if you have weird fat distribution at your bf% unless it's like REALLY pronounced. I wouldn't worry till you're at a lower bf% and if you do still feel the same way just use yohbrimine and fasted cardio.

How long till I'm at 10%?

There is a math equation to kinda sorta estimate at what weight you might be at x %

You look like a human greyhound

Mirin, how long you been training?

>I'm sorry to say at least 20% is my guess user.
Welp, I expected this, I'm just a bit below overweight on BMI.
Parents keep talking that I'm thin, showed BMI thing to my mother, maybe it will change something.

Btw.
Thanks!

2 years. 6ft 187 lbs

>hip fat
how will i ever recover?

nice cropping bro, you must bre professional photoshoop

You have a gob of cum on ur arm m8

you should wipe that stuff off before it burns an acid streak down your body like what happened to your stomach

I'd give you 69% hehe bro. London?

Hey guys im 6.2f 170lbs. Trying really hard to lose fat and work on my core daily while eating 1850cal a day and doing lors of cardio. Where do you put me at bf% wise. Thank you guys

6'6" 235lbs down from 280. US navy tests put me at 21-22 but that seems pretty low for how much fat i have on my upper body. lifts are just over 1/2/3/4 all for 3x5 and 1x5 for diddy, and apologies for the disgusting mirror at my gf's house

bonus back pic if it helps

bump

that torso shape is unfortunate

Thoughts? I think it's around 19-20%. Need to keep up the diet. (Ignore tan line, Florida native.) and ya, I know I'm fat, don't need to tell me. Just want to see how much more I have to go

hi chad

need more pics to verify

Cant be 100% sure but looks like to be just under 20% bf rate area

I doubt it will, normies perception of what thin is, is kinda fat
20-25%?
I'd say 20 is pretty fair
17-18%

Thanks for the response mang

what do you think?

it's a great thing, it objectively looks hell of a lot better

it will also let you do squats unhindered

Hey, I'm paranoid, don't diss me.
And I know about the phone thing, I forgot to censor it.

>I doubt it will, normies perception of what thin is, is kinda fat
Yep, now father and brother think I'm crazy. Fucking goblins. Parents not only steal my weightloss gains, they also stole my live gains by giving no shit that I was sitting at computer as little shit and then tricking me into going to high-school becuase muh college.
I just got a first job that I did for week without problems and I'm fucking 23. I got no control over my life.

I'm getting more and more mad at them, I would be willing to live in fucking car if it was warmer outside.

Thanks user! I just hope the loose skin on my abs doesn't ruin for me. Also really? I always have trouble squatting. I guess it's just another form issue I must fix