Muscle Soreness - How to avoid?

How mant of you feel muscle soreness after working out?

I want to eliminate it. The constant pain makes the Veeky Forums life unbarable. Inb4 im called a pussy. Wouldnt it be so much better to train and feel pain everyday of your life?

Me thinks less intensity and slower increases in workload will overcome the pain, but i havent testes this theory yet.

Pic unrelated. Its florence, Italy.

Soreness is good.
If you never had any, that'd mean you don't work out hard enough.
As to how to eliminate it, fuck knows, try massage salons or something.

Ice bath for 10 mins. So would you rather be in pain all day or in really bad pain for 10 mins.

I don't. Train more often. Train all muscles every other day.

>hating on sore body

lmao fag
but seriously tho soreness means your body is developing stronger muscles
you should work out with a sore body but not to the point of injury

Train more frequently. When I trained 2 times a week I was sore every time. Now I haven't been sore for weeks since I started going 6 times/week instead. You don't feel the soreness but you do feel muscle exhaustion

This seems very sensible, and it makes sense.

Training the body to expect hard work almost everyday will give you a body prepared for action.

Not only does it seem sensible, but is proven in practice by millions of people.

>tfw I like the soreness
Feels like I'm actually accomplishing something, you could always try an ice bath or something or maybe train with less intensity but at that point why even bother working out at all.

Some studies showed much higher muscle damage, therefore soreness when there was more emphasis on the negative part of movement. As the muscle fibres have to strech but are also in tension.
If you concentrate more on the positive, you'll get less sore but also is not as effective.
I'd love to be without soreness (couldn't walk properly the last 2 days) but at the same time i love to know i did a good job. :)

Florentine dome gets me fucken hard.
Brunelleschi knew what the fuck he was doing.
As for the thread, you stop getting so sore after a while when you're consistent in your workouts.
I don't know if you just develop a tolerance or if your nerves just stop being so bothered by it.
That's my anecdotal experience anyway.

You can give it to me, OP
I think it feels good, like you know when you need to step it up when you stop getting sore

muscle soreness is good bruh

>leg day yesterday
>brought my A game
>have to work today all day
>legs are sore as fuck
>can barely walk straight
>the insides of my legs around the groin are fucking destroyed
>feelsgudman

Get used to it, weight lifting is like you are a walking injury. Just pray you don't fuck a ligament.

It's always the same with people, want to loose weight or chasing gains but they never push themselves and the one time they train properly they complain nonstop.

That muscle soreness separates the men from boys and women from girls.

>tfw I live 20km from the dome

As for soreness it gets better with time. It doesn't go away, but it becomes more bearable
I'm typing with sore legs from deads wednesday and I'm about to go for a heavy squat session, not worried a bit

Sorry, but have you ever heard of the well known phrase, no pain no gain?

I've had soreness only twice since I started training often.

You won't have soreness if you work every lift multiple times a week
I do a 4 day upper/lower strength/intensity routine and I never get doms
When I was doing a brosplit and had dedicated leg days I could barely walk afterwards

Less volume you twink.

I meant volume/intensity
fuck

You've obviously only been lifting for a week or two. DOMS aer temporary

>t. been lifting for 1 month here

less reps per set, more weight, longer breaks

>DOMS aer temporary
Are you fucking stupid? Yes, they become significantly less severe, but if you don't at ALL feel sore after a heavy sesh, it wasn't a heavy sesh