Feels thread

im very frustrated guys, i started lifting and improving my appearance to attract a girl, but now because of my good genes(relative to my peers, i have very broad shoulders natrually and lifting just made them broader, i am also 6ft 2) i am significantly bigger than my peers and the rest of my age group, im 20

if anything interacting with my peers has become incredibly frustrating;
-get annoyed even slightly
>end up frightening my peers
-in a group of people minding my own business
>expected to lead the conversation and make decisions on behalf of the group
-try to get a girlfriend
>all of them are already in relationships with skinny twinks.

the worst part is now i am so insecure about my size and appearance i dont want to lose any size or strength, and the rejections just make me want to lift more, i feel horrible, if i didnt have any other commitments and my body could heal fast enough i would spend all my time in the gym, i feel like crying

>H-haha, fucking manlets, a-amirite guys?

You look like an alpha, force yourself to start acting like one

You just have autism, OP. Sorry.

>get annoyed even slightly

eat carbs before interacting with people.

Pics? I have a feeling you're either fat or dyel spooky skelly

Yeah post pics. I'm guessing it's all in your head and you're just an annoying person.

>calls fat or skelly
>dosn't post his own pics for comparison
piss off faggot

jesus how terrible

This thread isn't about me. Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded, no wonder girls avoid you.

called you out
>no pics
>speculates on a non quantifiable aspect of an anonymous strangers personality
lurk more faggot

> your physical appearance
> in a fitness image board
> in a thread that you started about how girls seem to reject you and you're not sure why

> ...is a non quantifiable aspect

are you actually trying to get help and improve, or what? did you post this thread to get useful advice or to have someone cuddle you, you insecure fuck?

>makes thread crying about how you have ""broad"" shoulders and how you have ""good"" genes
>cries like a bitch when someone asks for pics
Wew lad this isn't how this works. Lurk moar. And if you weren't lying you wouldn't hesitate to post pictures of you since you allegedly have ""good genes""

No wonder your peers don't like you.
I guess that's why you call them peers instead of friends, cause they don't want to be your friend.

seems like the same guy posting.
feels threads are for cuddling, guys, seems like you homosexuals want a special adult cuddle though.
i call my peers peers because a friend has a different place in the hierarchy of relationships;
a peer may comment sympathetically on your circumstances if they are bad and congratulate you when they are good, a friend will assist you in your endeavors provided you do the same for them, this leads to the criteria for friendships;
>do their abilities outweigh their circumstantial grievances
if yes then friend

you are welcome

Don't worry OP, not all of us are dickheads like that guy. I have the same problem. You cant be your old self. People dont see you as your old self anymore. Be more assertive and become a new confident you. If you are still pleasant to be around people should like you even more because you are more attractive. Make me proud.

Its not. Its just you're a fucking faggot

OP you are fucking retarded.
Protip: when you push away people who are genuinely trying to help you, you come off as a horribly insecure prick.

Based on your attitude I'm guessing you're massively overrating yourself because you're too insecure to find out how truly attractive you are to the opposite sex. But since you take everything like personal attack you'll never improve.

t. helped plenty of people in real life, and fixed my own shit years ago

forgot pic.

the hanger is real

People getting frightened by you will mean they're less likely to annoy you.
Making decisions for the group is sometimes tought but makes you a leader and is a good trait.
It seems like everyone is in relationships, branch out and focus on having fun, don't talk to the same group, and if you just focus on meeting new women and having fun the relationships will come naturally

>6'2"
>significantly bigger than everyone else
Fall into the manlet pit again, OP?

Idk same height, I've had a ton of better experiences ever since I started working out. The thing is I've been getting less and less insecure though.
>Get even slightly annoyed
I've always been patient with people, and it seems to help a bit. the Big nice guy will get along with usually everyone who's not a angry manlet

holy fuck what a humble brag. I've got a huge cock too but you dont see me crying about it

>tfw grandparents are want to visit me in the next few weeks and go out to lunch
>tfw they say I should bring my gf

I'm such a disappointment

Even though you're 20, you and your age group up to the age of 25 are like teenagers. They want teenage-looking boys. If you're THAT worried about it, just stop lifting a bit.

If you refuse to lose size, seek out really attractive women over 25. Women's taste eventually grow up.

>175 cm (5'9")
>73kg (160.9lbs)
>bmi nearly 24
>estimated bodyfat at ~20%
>want to get thinner, so I could bulk for muscle without getting too heavy
>family thinks I'm crazy because "I'm not fat"

I fucking swear I'm going to go balls-deep into fasting, no matter what food they make.

can't get off this board, reminds me of how i met my ex gf

I know that a lot of anons will call me a nigger or some other pathological shithead but today I've made some very serious life decision for me.
I'm spending my vacations working in hometown, for the first time in 4 years since I've went to study in a different city. My every vacations were spend abroad in work (inb4 fuck off we're full). I come from let's say "a tough hood", and in my old days I've gotten in a lot of troubles, including some large numbers football hooligans fights in forests. And today one of my friend had told me about oncoming fight we gonna have with our arch nemesis. I agreed to participate at first, but later after thinking a lot about it I've made some bullshit excuse why I can't go.
Now I'm very confused. I try to think that it was a good logical decision for me, the kind of decision that shows that I'm changing, acting like a normal adult. But at the same time I feel very bad about lying to my friends, and thinking that this all "good decision" shit is motivated not by wanting to change my life, but by being a simple coward, who got weak after years spend on studying in diferent enviroment.
I don't know why I'm writting this here, maybe because it's easier to open yourself when you're anonymous. And maybe because despite all, Veeky Forums really helped me with getting into the gym with the right knowledge. Which was one of the most important things for me.

fit truly has the best people in regards to actual life experiences

it's like we have here autists from every fucking enviroment wanting to change their lifes

sure is buddy, sharing all the've been through

exactly this.
So always remember
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

i hope we do user i sure af hope

fuck i know what you mean, i'm still like skinny fat and i want to get rid of that retarded muffin top i got, but my parents won't allow me to go on a diet because ''you're not fat''

fuck's sake, of course i look average with clothes on, but when they're off, i have a pot for belly and a slim upper body, like fuck, at least let me choose what i eat, they randomly make fries and fatty as shit foods, just smelling it makes me want to throw up

skinny fat the worst mode
>tfw you're lifting a year and still don't look like it

I just feel like I am wasting my time and money in college. I'm a junior and I know I'm almost done, but since I dropped/failed a few classes, its gonna take me a while to finish.. I also don't even really like my major and since I've already changed my major 3 times, I just feel like I will never find something I like. I've always wanted to work in a nice office setting, but I just don't know which area in the office I want to go in. I don't really want to work in trade because I just don't want to be doing hard labor when I'm in my 40's. And I'm not really fit, so the military won't work of me either.

I've tried looking for a new job, but I can't find anything good. My resume is also shit. I can't even get a simple desk job that only requires a HS diploma. I just want to find something I like and get the fuck out of my shitty retail job.

But the thing that makes it worse is that, even though I want to change, I'm scared that I will fuck up at my real job and then be forced to go back to being a retailcuck. The fear of fucking up is strong and it kinda makes me feel lot more anxious.

get your shit together user
It's sounds for me that you don't really try to find better job/do your best in college because you're so afraid of fucking it up and going to, how you said it, being a retailcuck, that you're not really doing all you can.
I hate this coach-talk bullshit but it's true we sometimes stay in our comfort zones because the thought of failure is worse for us than actual trying

>I hate this coach-talk bullshit but it's true we sometimes stay in our comfort zones because the thought of failure is worse for us than actual trying
not that user but fuck man

I'm so alone
None of my friends care about me, none of them ever invite me out, none of them ever say "going to get food right now wanna come?"
Everyone is always doing something better than hanging out with me, and day after day I spend my nights alone at home looking at everyone else out having fun
I'll have something good going with a girl for a few days, then all of the sudden they always drop me. I'm always left in the dust

Where you're from user

are you me?
>close friends moved away
>got broken up with
>feel more alone as can be

I'm dating a fat whore because I like feeling loved and don't think I deserve any better.

you the user from a couple of days feeling like shit with his fat gF?

No

are you Veeky Forums?

No

are you trying to be Veeky Forums

No

Hey you're not me
I mean you're right though

then what the fuck are you doing here?

Motivation

I just come here for the tfw no gf threads

Not him, but you do know that only a small percent of people on here are actually Veeky Forums, right?

I know but a lot of people actually are trying to be Veeky Forums

I think you did the right thing, but what's actually wrong, and really bothers you, is how you did it.

You have lied and just made up a bullshit excuse instead of telling them that you don't really see any point in these fights anymore.
Granted I don't know your pals, they might have acted irrationally if you told them that you find these fights stupid. But I am pretty sure that's what bothers you.

I had gyno surgery on wednesday and can't lift for 3 weeks as a result and all I want to do is lift..

Feels good to finally have it done but just want to be done and healed already.

I can guarantee I'm larger than you and I have literally zero of your problems right now.

People like to talk to me and I like to talk to people. Annoyance doesn't scare them, but they do respect it.

I suspect you're just a boring, annoying person. Work on social gains senpai.

This is autism.

Autism explains your problems.

L2socialize. I did.

lads

>now ex-gf ghosts me after the breakup
>blocked on every channel
>tells me she'd get in touch to get her stuff
>been nearly 3 weeks now

say fuck it and throw them away? say fuck it and text her again ?

No, the solution is fit girls, if you're actually big, that is.

They dig that shit. And you can get a woman younger than you.

user who dated a Veeky Forums oly chick here
not really true

Post body u autist.

I lied not because of my friends reaction- they always said to me that it doesn't matter if I go or not, it's even better to not go when you don't feel a good fighting spirit. On this fights you must always be like a fucking warrior because your fear and bad decisions, can make someone else get hurt, and also because there're always a bunch of fucking shitalkers there who are actually scared to get really 100% into the fight but won't admit it. I also told my friend that I'm not really dissapointed that I will not go, because how I said
>I don't think I'm really capable nowadays of doing this to be honest
He said that he knows me, and knows that even though I'm not the biggest, or the best fighter I have the fighter spirit which is the most important thing. I lied mostly because of the other people who will be there and ask why I''m not. Some of them I don't really like and I don't want to give them ammunition required to talk shit about me.
But there's a lot of truth in what you're saying. But still there will be a lot of normal guys with good life, loving girlfriends, and passion, who are still capable to be Veeky Forums and to train hard their fighting. The friend I've talked earlier about is one of the examples, honestly I joked a couple of times that I'm glad he's on my side because I literaly never seen him get beaten, and what is more most of his fights end with the opponent knocked down. This shit was even when we were teenagers and got into fights with a lot of older dudes (so there was a big weight difference).
But I want to use this all not to pity myself, but to try even harder to get Veeky Forums and to train again martial arts. I believe a man should be both fit and capable of fighting well. I don't want to be an active hooligan, it's too dangerous now (trouble with law) but I would like to go there one more time having the best fighting form of my life.

California
None of my friends moved away they just don't hang out with me
I feel your pain about being broken up with.
I dated my first gf for almost 3 years then she cheated on me. Didn't trust girls for awhile, finally found one that I could trust, we dated and then cheated on me. That was about a month ago, so it's been very lonely and painful lately

it's like our past gfs did the same thing with us again and again

throw it out

srs?

Keep going bro.

oh no i didn't see she said she'd be in touch
just text her and say you can't hold onto it for much longer cause u need the space

i did, last week, on a blocked channel though. was thinking about texting the same thing via sms

you sound like a fag

yea just do it dude

i guess i will thanks user
was thinking about textig that i loved (past tense) her? too much?

No if you wanna do that then do it in person when she comes to get her shit, just ask her when she's coming to get it
why did you break up

Got some good feels today anons.

>Got up bright and early took a shower.
>Looking good.
>Got a uni event so gotta get there on time.
>Traffic is non existent
>Get there early
>Friend chats me up
>Introduces me to a qt petite goth chick
>We hit it off
>She asks me for my number
>Feels good
>Another friend hits me up after the event
>He's near buy and wants to talk
>Okay, kinda weird but whatever.
>We meet up in a fancy bar
>The kind of place students never go to since we cant afford it
>Hes with a older lady in a suit
>It's his mom
>She needs a programmer so he thought of me
>End up getting offered a pretty nice job
>Say I'll think about it.
>Ok I thought about it.
>Gotta buy a fitted suit since the last one is getting dangerously tight
>I start work Monday. Decent pay too

Things are finally looking up for me anons.

We're all gonna make it

hm maybe i should
the real why i have no clue, what she gave me was typical "realized i've got no feelings left for you" stuff

thanks cheers mate

Noice!

>broke my collarbone
>can't do shit for 6 weeks

;_;

shit user sorry to hear that
how did that happened

I'm never more pissed off around people than when I'm on keto or low-carb.

so she found another dude probably, best to try and move on

that is what i was thinking, dumb bitch

if she doesn't reply to your text in 48 hours just dump her stuff

well i only texted her on a blocked messenger so eh, that was a week ago.
so sms it is and after that fuck her

Fell off of a golf cart.

>log into whatsapp web
>see that my ex hasn't read my text 10 days ago
>think "what a BITCH"

godd damn