How the fuck do you party and stay fit?

How the fuck do you party and stay fit?

go to the gym after partying

Don't drink as much, don't eat shitty food

Less booze more ecstasy.
Only lost about 8lbs this summer.

lift

Less booze and more drugs, particularly upper

Cocaine, adderall, MDMA, meth, that stuff not only has no calories, it kills your appetite too

What if im a skelletor and want to actually gain weight.
Weed is not sufficient by itself and if my friends are doing drugs i also do drugs and the damn stims make me loose weight

really hard esp in bribong land where drinking after work is common af. sucks desu famalam.
i feel like an ass sometimes because I decline so often

Don't drink, just take cocaine.

Dat dehydration tho

Steroids and cocaine, also make sure to visit a sauna if you party in Thailand

drink mocktails
MDMA or phenibut

Drink responsibly like an adult instead of binging yourself into a coma

Kek

do drugs instead of drinking

cocaine makes you feel like a fucking god

Roids or a lot of time in the gym

What does God feel like?

cocaine is literally the worst drug

lol whats the sauna for

says the kid who cant afford it yet

Get out while you can, britain is a shinking ship

avoid beer at all costs, as gay as that sounds. replace it w clear liquor and hard drugs.
but lets be honest, if youre partying right, youre not going to be very disciplined.
>pick one

it costs the same as weed, alcohol, or heroin, you goddamn rookie

you probably buy coke for women

Coke and MDMA. as long as you know your limits and don't overdo it. the people who can't feel their limits are more likely to do it in the first place, but it is possible to do it sensibly.

Weed is only really good for when one of the other two is wearing off. don't expect to be a social animal, unless the people you're talking to are also stoned.

and yes, no alcohol.

just dance

No alcohol? Just make space for 800 calories of booze, which is like 4 pints or so.

Alcohol is literally the worst drug. Very addictive and harmful with almost no pleasure coming from use.

wat

where do you live?

> alcohol
> beer

Pick one. You'd literally need to drink like a bathtub full of beer to get drunk, what the fuck.

Adderall and maybe whiskey. Adderrall will make you super social and is great for cutting/fucking.

>being underage
MODS
O
D
S

His mom's house, he's obviously 12.

cocaine. If you dont want to consume cocain dont set your goal to be fit and going to a party every night.

the less you consume it, the less you want to consume it. it's quite enlightening. i get drunk maybe once every two months these days, such as at hardcore gigs. but i would never mix alcohol with MDMA, fuck that.

The best drug experience I have ever had was with two mdma pills and a ton of booze I blacked out for allot of it but holy shit it was the best life of my night.
MFW been trying to chase the same feeling but never got back to that level so just stopped doing drugs all together.

Cheerleader effect. Theyre all FUCKING ugly/old looking

"two pills" what the fuck does that mean, how stupid are people to take stuff when they don't know the dosage?

Also, the best drug experience that doesn't kill you is candyflipping (LSD + MDMA), holy fucking shit it's such a beautiful place to be.

How often are you fucking doing stims dude? If you're partying several times a week then you don't get /ft because you're priorities are off. Doing stims every other weekend isn't going to make you lose weight.

>how stupid are people to take stuff when they don't know the dosage?
iktfb, triggers my autism way too much when people do stupid shit sometimes. a combination of disgust, fear and disappointment usually hits me while witnessing these situations.

>LSD + MDMA
will try this this weekend but with a small dose of L as i've never had a full trip before, just microdosed it.

MDMA is almost brutally fun. it just grabs your brain and chucks it in a vat of pleasure and love that is impossible to leave until the drug wears off. biggest problem for me is the serotonin damage and the addictiveness

Oh shit, I don't think candyflipping is a right way to start with LSD though. Just do a normal trip with like 120-150ug, it'll be fucking awesome if you choose the right setting.

The biggest problem for me is that it makes it very difficult for me to get an erection and basically impossible to cum on molly. Suck fucking irony.

na like 6, 7% beers in a 1-2 hour span will get ya

>serotonin damage and the addictiveness
latter leads to the former, i guess. never had any kind of addiction issues with it. so far it's been 4-5 times a year on average. hell, you could probably get away with doing it every 6 weeks or so.

my standard microdose is 10ug, but i might up it to 20ug on the night. don't feel ready for a full trip yet, but almost every day i've microdosed has been amazing.

women have it easy

That's more or less 10 full bladders of piss. Yeah, pure joy.

6 weeks is apparently the "recommended" minimum. I want to be on the safe side so usually wait 2 months, never had a bad comedown (just get tired), never had any issues the next day. Top tier drug right here.

Refer to it by the molecule name not by cringey slang terms. MDMA is a sacrament not to be abused at the frequency anons are describing in this thread.

Just wait for everyone else to get drunk and then go to the party, nobody will even notice you're sober.

This. Alcohol is poison.

What makes you believe that? Every fitness model out there is cokehead

What fun is being fit if you can't party and get shitfaced as fuck, I do both and it seems to work

Only drink Everclear and diet soda to save calories

>tfw want to dress as a sissy, lock myself into chastity, plug and blindfold myself, then take a hit of E and gag myself + lock myself to my bed

Coke is expensive and you have to keep running out to the toilet to sniff more every hour.

it's for cardiovascular health

You don't have to go out every single night, just go out once or twice a week and limit your drinks (especially beer) and figure it in to your calorie counts earlier in the day. Alternately, be a fun person and go out and don't drink - had some of my best nights as a designated driver

>MDMA is a sacrament not to be abused at the frequency anons are describing in this thread
exactly. i don't get the urge to do it too often because i know it just won't be as good if i rush it. it needs to be a special, sacred thing, for those rare, special occasions. at least that's how i like to think of it.

Lol damn you're right.

Muh nigga

I'm Australian mdma normally comes in caps here and yeah it get mixed with ice and other shit allot so we normally only take 1 or two but some cunts pop up to 10 a night

lol what

Why'd you have to say that user

Every weekend. Should i stop partying with my friends for the sake of gains. I'm going to be behind on social gains tho.
I want my physical fitness to be top priority but I don't want to loose on all the fun and hypotethical qts I may encounter during partying. It kind of defeats the purpose of lifting. I want to be Veeky Forums, for the sake of being fit, but i also want to get higher quality sloots. What should i do?

>no pleasure coming from use

Have you not fallen down the rabbit hole of alcoholism yet? Alcohol is adored not because it makes you feel good but because it takes away feeling altogether which is as close to true happiness as most people will get in their lives

You're hanging around shitty people, leave them behind
They'll die in a terrible death.
You'll live forever and get all the gains.
White power.

spoken like a true citizen of kekistan

>doing coke
>sensible
these two things are as close as you can get to mutually exclusive without being a hard law like 1=/ 2.

Short term, Chad-tier genetics.

Long term, you don't. It WILL catch up to you, eventually.

>this will never be you

don't know if you're implying that doing coke regardless of the amount is not a sensible thing to begin with, or do you mean that it simply cannot be enjoyed sensibly?

the first boils down to "drugs are bad mkay". we all do shit that's harmful to us every single day of our lives, a small fraction of that is illegal substances.

if you mean coke can't be done sensibly, then all i'm gonna say it really depends on the person. i've never seen people looking so baffled when i said no to another line of coke after already having had what i felt was enough for the night. they stared at me for like 5 minutes like i just did the impossible. even if i don't see the big deal in this, evidently not everyone has this self control. you should know yourself well enough to be able to tell whether it's a good idea for you or not.

coke

all women on op picture are 5-6/10

also, u can go with lsd op, its pretty awesome 12 hour trip, no need for a lot of liquor

>best friend has gone crazy in a year of different drug abuse
>he's a bipolar schizo mess now

I like molly and speed and shit too, but stay safe anons.

Lmfao all these kids roleplaying as adults. $20 bags of coke exist. You don't need to be spending $80 to do any amount of coke. Granted it's the most expensive drug per gram.

less drinking more drugs. You can even be a total stoner pothead and be fit af if you wanted.

Intermitant fasting, broken with a bowl is some of the best Veeky Forums dieting I've ever done. Preplan meals and lift 3-6 times a week.

alchohol is only bad cause it's pure sugar.

Don't party too often and get out of hangovers by drinking liters of water and eating very much

I used to struggle with alcohol addiction, I drank because I was lonely and bored, drank most days after work and completely lost it on the weekends.

I don't have that problem anymore and as funny as that may sound, it was drugs that helped me. I've had some very eye opening LSD trips which helped me decide I don't want to be a drunk anymore and I just stopped. I drink socially, but manage to limit myself to just a couple of drinks, never drink alone at home. Sometimes the urge to buy booze and drink at home is coming back and I struggle for a couple of days, then I just take some acid and relax and I'm free of alcohol thirst for weeks.

>Granted it's the most expensive drug per gram.
not sure if trolling or retarded

its been proven even one single dose of MDMA can cause lasting neurotoxicity effects . it took 180 days in the study for the brain to even start going back to normal after one single average dose of like 150mg

cocaine is the most violence associated drug on the planet, children and women are tortured and their heads cut off and their limbs to then they are boarded up in walls wrapped in plastic just so you can snort blow on the weekends

stop promoting this shit and telling people it is alright, only idiots take MDMA and think they arent doing damage to themselves. if you are going to do drugs at least be honest with yourself with what you are risking.

p.s. due to increased interdiction cocaine is now cut with levisomole in the source countries or on the way before it even gets here, to retain profit while dealing with huge losses every year

you gotta just not give a shit about your health to do this stuff. also you obviously dont care about the violence that is associated with the drug trade that you support

you're retarded if you think coke is the most expensive street drug there is. raw heroin goes for 160-200+ in america, i am not talking about the stepped on bagged up shit you think is cheap

this. drug forums are entirely too flippant about the dangers of hard drugs

to quote myself from earlier,
>we all do shit that's harmful to us every single day of our lives, a small fraction of that is illegal substances.
we are all slowly killing ourselves through our habits, things we consume, things we interact with, our surroundings. some things we choose to ingest ourselves, some we have no choice but to live with. everything kills you. this isn't something groundbreaking.

as for coke, i never bought it myself, but i am well aware (as are its regular users) of the trail of agony it leaves behind. i can only wish things were different.