Hi Veeky Forums. I was crossing the street and got hit by car yesterday...

Hi Veeky Forums. I was crossing the street and got hit by car yesterday. I saw them coming but I was already in the middle of the street and figured they'd at least slow down so I just kept walking. They weren't paying attention though so my head ended up smashing in their windshield. A little bit scuffed up and my hat protected by scalp from glass shards, so IM GUNNA BE OK

tfw when the ER nurse said I was built and my neck muscles helped stabilize my head and prevented head injury.

TRAIN YOUR NECK Veeky Forums. Not only is it functional but you instantly looked more jacked if you have a bigger neck.

>I figured they'd at least slow down and I just kept walking
You think like a woman and I wish you had died in the accident. You don't deserve to be alive. I'm glad he hit you. Dumb faggot.

Who let the angry manlets out again?

They were out 20 feet. It was not the most unreasonable expectation to have. It was also in a parking lot, not a major street or anything. I do admit I was a little stubborn in continuing to walk but they literally were not paying attention at all. I could've avoided it for sure and that's why I'm not pressing charges or anything. No complaining, just happy my head is in good shape lol. Train your neck bois!

how about i just don't get hit by a car then?

What are some good exercises for a thicker neck? I see all these meme posts about getting one, but how?

neck curls

Yes it was. You assumed someone would do something on your behalf because you're an entitled little shit who can't take accountability for anything until after the fact.

Imagine if you had died. What would the world think of you, knowing that you stubbornly and naively strutted out in front of a 2000lb vehicle thinking "he beta not hit me"

Fuck I HATE people like you

This
Do it once again, I dare you

You can buy a neck harness where you can hang weights from it and do neck flexion/extensions.

But you don't need equipment. You can also do neck bridges which is a popular exercise for MMA/Wrestling/Boxing. Make sure you start easy though because it can be risky if you go straight to the more advanced methods. Google neck bridges.

The safest and probably best way if youre just starting out is to lay on your back and raise your feet like youre doing a crunch. Lift your head off the ground and do sets of slowly nodding/shaking your head like you're saying yes and no. Can also do side to side (ear to shoulder). Sounds easy but you'll feel the burn quickly. Can do this every other day.

Did you concoct this elaborate story just to meme neck exercises? or are you really fucking retarded enough to get hit by a car in a parking lot?

Calm down autismo, pedestrians have the right of way

>muh right of way

Wow the law on an invisible piece of paper somewhere in the capital building is going to stop my car from hitting you.

If I ever see a bitch nigga like you in front of me I'm going to hit you as hard as I can with my truck. Then I'll get out while your guts are coming out through your anus and ask you who had the right of way, my 2 ton vehicle traveling at 60mph or your dumb ass

Where do you draw the line though where it is inappropriate to walk across a parking lot with traffic? 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 feet? In the moment I felt they were at a reasonable distance where I could safely cross. I was already near the end of the crossing and I was hit on the far end of the vehicle as I was nearly already passed them. If I was the driver in the situation I would have plenty of time to react. And it's generally a slow moving parking lot, not a public road type of situation. Like I said I could have been vigilant the whole time and avoid it and that's why I do take partial responsibility but in the moment I thought it was reasonable to cross.

how does this not result in major neck injury? spinal flexion under load harms the disks and those bones do not adapt

> I saw them coming but I was already in the middle of the street and figured they'd at least slow down so I just kept walking
Jfc you are next level stupid; you're like a bad cartoon where the pianos falling and all they can do is stand right under it and watch. They should've finished the job, one less retard in the world

Actually I am a woman and my first thought was
You need to go back to /r9k/, that kind of b.s. is off topic for fit

are you 12? go talk to a shrink about your murder fantasies

That's a worthy concern, but there's a lot of people that train that way that don't get injuries from it. If you go really heavy with it that is probably a bad idea but with a light weight that provides a decent resistance with high reps I think should be fine for most people. Some people claim good progress without resistance other than gravity so might just be best to stick with that!

Hm. Did they still take a look at your cervical vertebrae? The spine isn't nearly as tough as the skull.

I'm a paramedic and I've seen about 30 idiots like you bleed out on the sidewalk. Looking forward to it happening to you, pussy.

Well my neck didn't really hurt that much. Just have some muscle soreness; nothing indicative of a spinal thing. I can move it in all directions without issue and they had no reasons to believe that I absolutely needed scans on my head or neck.

Really, no scan? Man, US healthcare sounds like shit.

They gave me the option to get a scan if I really wanted to but after a physical examination and my lack of symptoms they were highly convinced there was no brain injury or neck injury. Given the way I feel I'm confident theres no major injury as well.

pedestrians are too dumb to live

fpbp

>figured they'd at least slow down so I just kept walking
>They were out 20 feet.
>Where do you draw the line though where it is inappropriate to walk across a parking lot with traffic? 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 feet?
Jesus fucking christ please be trolling
You can't possibly be above 18 and have spatial awareness this bad that you can't decide to hurry your ass up depending on the oncoming traffic's speed

Thanks for the reminder user, ignore the negative comments.

I also got hit by a car once and it's common sense to expect the driver was going to stop.

No its not. It's common sense to either move out of the way or wait for the car to pass you by. The vehicle has more mass and energy than you do.

Millenials are fucking stupid.

I got hit by a car in a crossing with a walk sign. Worse, the driver got out and started kicking me. I broke three ribs, injured my hip and need to wall with a cane, got a TBI and neck pain for life. The driver never got caught.

I basically think that hit and run drivers who get caught should be executed. You have to be a shit person to do that.

Lol relax dude.

Why the fuck wouldn't you run or jump out of the way? If you knew it was going to be close, why would you just sit there? Are you retarded or something?

I was pretty much walking as fast as I could without jogging/running. I just didn't think it was necessary to sprint across the street. I always already near the end of the crossing and past the midline of the car and my retarded brain assumed that the driver was watching the road and wouldn't actually hit me. Shit haps

If I see you coming at me, I'm pulling out my FN5-7 and unloading 15 rounds into your thick head until your brains spill out into the interior of your car. Then I'll wait until your car stops, and unload 4 more clips into your spinal cavity. Edgy fags like you deserve to be terminated on the spot.

>calls me edgy
>after posting that kind of autistic spergout

Edgy fags like you deserved to be terminated on the spot. If I see you walking, I'm going to run you over with my truck. We both know you carry a gun because you're too much of a pussy bitch to handle things with your mouth or your fists like a real man LOL

>gets slammed by a reckless driver
>doesn't press charges
Are you an europissan? In America, that lawsuit money is rightfully yours or what's left of it after you spend it on your medical bills.
>assumes car will stop
>other nu-males exclaiming "b-b-but the L-L-LAW"
The point is to not assume shit. That nigger is probably not gonna steal your phone just because he's black, but you shouldn't be walking with your new iPhone X waving it around with your earpods around natives of Glockistan.