HAIR

Some peope told me i was balding... they must be delusional

high hairline mang

Connor pls go

Why is your head/hair deformed like that?

That isn't normal my dude. Get a haircut. Accept your baldness. It's more dignified that denying it.

we came from monkeys, consistently losing hair as we evolved. You're just the next natural step in the evolutionary process. You're ahead of the curve. well done.

enjoy your receding hairline

F I N A S T E R I D E

Only low T cucks get sides on it

I've been freaking out about my hair recently, despite everyone irl telling me I'm fine. I'm 26. The most fit I've ever been. I've noticed a little receding in the past six months & some slight loss around the crown - or all of this has pretty much been there before & I'm just paranoid now.

Nice hair line OP
now check mine and rate my hair gains

Dude it's perfect what the fuck lmao

>yfw full picard mode at 28
>see these faggots worrying about a little receding

I've been on finasteride for close to 2 years and my hair is basically the same as I started. Just do it m8s.

when you recognize connor's hair line
>proud and ashamed

what isnt normal about this head?
my hair is fine

T-Thank you, so there isnt a reason to worry about right?
Are you indian? indians tend to NOT lose their hair i think.

Conor here's an idea for a Halloween prank

Seems fine just massage ur scalp at night

If you comb your hair back usually you might be stressing your hair at the front

just cut your hair off

Yeah, that's why I stopped Man-bunning it. I've always had long hair because I look like a goon with it short. I never noticed any sort of movement on my hairline until I was pulling it back every damn day. Now its a rare occurrence - for the greater good, of course.

ur dick stop working yet tho

this

>have sharp widow peak genetics with semi-high natural hairline since childhood
>start getting some miniaturization around temples at 24
>unsure if androgenic alopecia or simply maturing hairline
>obsessively dig up old photos to compare and find can't find a noticeable difference
>use minoxidil on hairline anyways just in case as of 2 months ago
>won't stop anything but maybe it'll give me a few more years of looking not old in any case