Holy fuck what Happened To Connor's Hair

This is crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171668/
youtu.be/E1-S8TIe5ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Holy fuck what Happened To Connor

I've been saying this since this guy started shilling himself here and you fools thought he was attractive: his face is whack.

Literally pointing at that hairline too. God damn he might pull a Bradley and just be hat in the shower now

Excuse me for asking but who is this Connor cunt and why should I care? He looks like some crossfit runner up

this queer looks like the chad of the trailer park

the similarity to the JUST guy is growing by the day
the steroids giveth
the steroids taketh

YouTube guy that got pretty popular fast for his "pranks" where he'd just take his shirt off in public, but it was interesting that he had some issues with how he behaved socially and honestly seems like he might be a virgin.
H3H3 did a funny video on him.
Everyone here is talking about his hair loss and supposedly declining attraction

Ah come to think of it I remember the H3 video, Connor Murphy right? Are people on here obsessed with him or something? He was a gigantic tool

JUST crew checking in

If you watch H3H3, you're gay.

>H3H3 did a funny video on him.
You need to go back

>His face is whack

It really isn't unless you have ridiculous standards

he looks like a fucking dweeb

>not a single vein visible

What do you find funny?

They're not exactly obsessed with him, it's just that his videos were interesting because at first glance he seemed like he had it all, then his interactions would be somewhat weird.
One video he went to a spring break thing. Dances with a bunch of atrocious women, then one chick started flirting with him with a remark abut his diet, and he went in to a 3 min detailed description of his meal plan, and he eventually got kicked out of his school gym.

He looks fine you lookism brainwashed virgin

Ok, I guess I have to let my family know, wonder how my GF will take it

lol what a fucking sperg

Is this your job now, dude? Making these dumb threads day in and day out? Get a life, you freak.

Epic response champ, I'm sure he'll never call a 5'2" fat jewish manlet's videos bad again

I've just seen the Connor Murphy video and don't see what was wrong with it

Non-Jewish, non-reddit humor.

hey connor

>what is male patern baldness

You do realise that 2/3 of us will lose hair.

>You do realise that 2/3 of us will lose hair.
Don't lump me with your inferior genes

his interactions arent weird at all, you're just a loser

R8 my hair
>2 weeks into the nopoo meme

Jesus Christ your hair must smell like shit

Hi, connor.

Oh shit guys Connor just farted! LOL
Quickly make a new thread! This is BIG! :)

Not at all. It actually looks better and is considerably more manageable now. I obviously still shower.

Looks nice although I'd what it was like before, I find rinsing my hair instead of regular shampooing gets me more compliments on it

It was slightly lighter colored and fluffier immediately after shampooing it, but within a few hours it looked basically just like that. Day 2-3 looked pretty gross, but after that it went back to normal. I just rinse it out every day and it's looked pretty good so far.

It's almost like blasting steroids for years causes accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to it!

a weeb insulting you is a compliment. you never want to be someone a weeb looks up to.

Link pls.

Minoxidil isn't FDA approved to work for thinning at the hairline. The potato nigger needs a transplant at this point.

Looks greasy as fuck. Wash your shit, nigger. The no poo meme is retarded.

take it easy man

It's not greasy at all, multiple people have told me it looks better, and I have less dry scalp issues so I'm pretty sure it's not a meme

creatine is a hell of a drug

Will this shit actually make me lose hair? Give me answers Veeky Forums!!

Creatine can raise DHT, which is typically associated with male pattern baldness.
source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

However,
>Increased serum concentrations of DHT were observed in patients with androgenetic alopecia (17 women, 5 men), but also in the control group. The differences in mean values of DHT were not significant according to the types of alopecia and the control group. Increased serum concentrations of DHT were not correlated with the advance of alopecia.

source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171668/

it doesn't even look close to greasy fuckwit

Just wait until you youngins hit 25 - 26. That's when i REALLY noticed my male friends hairlines were changing.

I have a fivehead, but i've had one since was a kid (i'm a blondey). It's as thick or thicker than it was at 22 and i'm 32. Remember to count your blessings

The Roids giveth and the Roids taketh away

>The no poo meme is retarded.
>Falling for the pharmaceutical and CPG industry meme
good goy, keep using these chemicals in your hair everyday

Gigantic tools seem to be the only things that gain attraction here. Just look at this made up character named Chad that all the virgins here jerk off to.

He has nearly everything to be handsome, yet he's not. I'm not sure if it's his lazy eyes, girly weird upturned nose, creepy staring. Something about his face is off.

Funhouse mirror.

kek, these betas keep posting threads about him meanwhile he's out fucking stacey's every night. Stay bluepilled.

He's a virgin

post link ffs

Taking the b8

Conor is pretty cool and I enjoy his videos. Theyre fun even if some are dumb, but theyre never meant to be taken seriously. Some of his videos are quite inspirational or motivational. Veeky Forums is just to delusional to accept that conor is the ultimately end goal even if we dont want to admit that he is the end goal. Being able to take off your shirt and just awe women is pretty damn cool, plus being strong (2pl8+ incline bench).

Veeky Forums is just insecure because they're still fat from their SS bulk, criticize anyone that does accessory movements, think a night out with friends is /normie-tier/ and refuses to accept that getting fit means changing your lifestyle not staying inside on a Friday monitoring a Mongolian yak postal service forum.

You can stop pretending like you don't know him now, it's ok, we don't give a shit

the virgin h3h3 vs the chad connor murphy

If you're predisposed to going bald there is a chance that it will accelerate the process.

Hard and black like she always did cuckboi

Wut

youtu.be/E1-S8TIe5ds
9:44 for diet part, I'll give him credit for the chick licking his abs but I'd bet my left nut he didn't capitalize. The ugly chicks dancing with him is an another video of same trip.
The min thing that bothers me is that he could easily be swarming in poon if he made a few adjustments

>open Veeky Forums
>search "connor" or "hair" in the catalog
>find a thread about people wondering what the fuck happened to his hair

literally every day for the past week
poor lad is getting roasted left and right
>pic related

jesus fucking christ at 10:00
How can someone who has been blessed by the genetics god be so autistic ?

He's one of us. Peeps should stop being mean to him

Every connor thread is fit projecting

Jesus he looks like a roided up review brah in this picture

well i'm already bald so I don't have to worry about that with creatine at least

He looks small as fuck now too.

hello darkness my old friend

i know those feels having to get justhidder haircuts it's all over boyo

>implying women don't like talking about restricting and counting calories

>makes a youtube channel with hundreds of videos of "I take my shirt off in front of girls"
>now losing his hair and looking creepier and uglier by the day

Can't help but laugh

THE ROIDS GIVETH
THE ROIDS TAKETH

Honestly no one would give a shit, except for the fact that he as built his entire life around vanity and looking perfect. There's a cosmic irony to it. He went sperg level dedication into his diet, training, and roid cycling. Everything to make himself perfect for the sole purpose of showing off how good he looked in his youtube videos. Then karma bitch slapped him with hair loss, something he cannot possibly hope to control.

Now he's a man who has realized he's peaked. It's all downhill from here. He dedicated his life to becoming a Greek statue, and now it's crumbling before his eyes. Such is the fate of vanity.

Why can't balding people just shave?

I don't understand, being bald can look good

You can pull it off if you have a very very handsome and masculine face but otherwise you're fucked

If your chin is weak get a beard

his hair is turning grey too wtf, is he over 30? lel

So would you guys say he is Norwood II?

I personally have been stuck at little less than norwood 2 for last 8 years.

God fucking damnit this is making me mad.

We can turn men into women, build artificial limbs controlled with your nerve system, we are on the brink of discovering fusion, we can genetically modify animals and humans, but we can't put SOME FUCKING HAIR ON A DUDES HEAD WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SHIT

Mine is like this, slavic pattern baldness ftw.

It's the same reason we don't have cures for cancer and AIDS,

((((((they))))))))) are too big, too many people depend on the money made by treating people over a period of time instead of just ending it with a pill, so to speak. Same reason we're still driving traditional combustion engine cars

I too am a slav. We have no need for hair it seems.

"People" with AIDS really, really, really don't deserve a cure. Ever.

Any disease has more right in being cured than some hair on the skin.

AIDS, just like ebola, is a gift from God to cleanse the world of filth.

>the moment you realize you're talking to a nutjob

I've said this before and I'll say it again, he looks more and more like a younger Bam Margera each day.

AIDS is common in niggers and faggots, no one healthy should care about whether or not it's cured, in fact you should prefer it not to be.

Is it really that bad in America?

this

post your face

h3h3 is literal reddit humor you niggerfaggot.

he's autistic like us, thats what makes him /ourguy/

This.

I nopoo'd and it caused dandruff now I poo and still have it. My diet already consists of most recommended anti dandruff foods. Don't fall for nopoo.

White people can get aids as well. If we stopped giving blacks food they would die out a lot quicker in Africa. You edge lord.

>Wow this male in his mid-20s is balding that's crazy

He started using creatine

If you get aids you deserve to die.

STEROIDS G I V E T H

>we can't put SOME FUCKING HAIR ON A DUDES HEAD WHAT IS THIS FUCKING SHIT

Is this really true tho? I've seen successful hair transplants, even tho this technique is not making new hair grow, just plucking out hair follicles from one spot and implanting in another. Steve Carell's procedure came out great for example.

>2pl8 incline bench
>Strong
I can do 90kg incline for 2 after 2 years of natty lifting and i havent really bulked for last 6 months..
Im 75kg at 1.82m

27 and at VI
I buzzcut everyweek but its infuriating that I don't know how to reverse this.
I'm sure this can be cured by changing my diet but I don't know how

Thats great, but he's still right.