How to lose the final layer of fat?

How to lose the final layer of fat?
I've always been skinny fat so i started training 6 months ago. I've lost most of the fat and my muscles show decently now even my upper abs. But for the past months i've seen no progress even though i've been cutting and training consistently. So basically i've gotten to a point where there's no progress when it comes to fat loss, or so it seems. Is there a way that I can finally remove that last layer of fat in the waist and love handles? What more is there to do than train and eat right?

I've heard intermittent fasting can do the trick.

>
haha is that guys mum taking the photo... superior alpha

that's an old man rolex

Some people just genetically store more fat before their body goes into starvation mode, pretty much forcing them to eat more or suffer low energy. It's a shitty cycle.

that's an old man rolex
i have exactly the same problem, i'm suspicious it's because of the xenoestrogen in cream and plastic, i drink from plastic (PP) every day gonna start to eliminate all those
let's see

Are you doing cardio? if not, add cardio. Are you tracking your calories? If not, track your calories. If you're doing both these things and still not seeing progress, eat at maintenance for 4-8 weeks then continue your cut.

watch the video where he goes to the dollar shave club mansion party. he is a fucking weirdo, like literally this guy probably kills homeless people. such a fuckin tool. me and my niggas are gonan rob his ass in the 6

lol I thought the same thing, he fell for pick up artist bullshit memes and was weird af in high school and didn't go to college so he never developed an identity

Nothing makes me happier than seeing coping faggots. You're no different than the ugly bitches that cry about the most beautiful girls being "unhealthy" or "unobtainable" or "fake"

My sides hurt from your insecurities thank you so much for making my day

Gregg is that you? Didn't mean to offend you kinobody, I don't think he's using gear and he seems like a nice enough guy just a little bit awkward

That's the best kind of money.

>white knighting for a guy

Come on

>Not liking the presidential.
Shiggy diggy.

In the same position as OP. Cutting at about -500 cal under my TDEE. I feel like nothing's happening tho except im getting smaller. ? Should I be training abs more n doing more cardio or just stay at this for a month

Have you niggas tried cutting on your fat/carb intake?

about to go Keto to see if that works. but if i cut carbs wont i have to up the fats?

I tried it. it really doesn't.

> didn't go to college so he never developed an identity.

yes, but still try to stay in deficit

Begin a bulk or maintenance phase for a month or two then go back to it. Long term cutting is detrimental to both fat loss and muscle retention. This way your body will be happier to lose fat, however unbearable the prospect of stopping your cut now is

>beautiful space, lots of light
>but glare ruins tv watching experience and why is there even a tv should be a row of bookshelves

what's the max you'd say to cut for? i plan 12 - 16 weeks

you probably need a diet break for two weeks

after go bodyweight in lbs x 15 minus 500

for ex. im 180 x 15 = 2700 - 500 = 2200

good luck

>me and my niggas are gonan rob his ass in the 6
cope cringe

That's fine if you're a normal body fat or more. Fatties can cut harder for longer as their body doesn't want that much fucking fat. The less fat you have, the less time can be spent cutting before problems like yours start impacting progress. Upper limit for say 12% body fat is probably about 3 weeks before you get diminishing returns and/or more muscle loss than necessary.