Lonelyness

Can you lift the feels of >tfw no gf away? It just feels like shit when grills dpnt even think youre worth shit unless you make 100k and live that instagram famous traveling the world life...

>lift to make yourself attractive/object of lust
>make instagram and whore yourself out for instagrambucks
Everyone is lonely, user, it's just about supressing the loneliness until you find what makes you happy. Money is a good objective to start with.

well, I started the whole fit thing after a nasty breakup with who I thought was the one. it serves as a distraction and helps to occupy the mind. it's been a few months and it's helped for sure, but it's no miracle cure. the increase in self esteem hand confidence is great, helps to find potential rebounds, of which I've had a few chances but I'm still tore up over my ex. with time though I'm laying the foundation to have some mirin by potential replacements.
TL;DR keep lifting, maybe find a second job or better job, and the gains and increased income will help the healing process

>live that instagram famous traveling the world life...

Shit thats not even enough, I did some travelling but no one wants to see my ass in the grass surrounded by dirty marines and hajis or full Heart of Darkness in Malaysia

Unfortunately you cant lift the feels away, but I use it as a tool for venting my anger and self-loathing.

I've got a pretty great job, lots of friends and no shortage of interesting hobbies and yet I've been single and miserable for the past 4 years.
You cant just lift until someone loves you, you gotta set some personal goals and just set yourself up to achieve your dream life for 20+ years from now.
The rest will set itself before you.
there's nothing else that i can say to do, cause i would've done it. Meeting women is almost exclusively luck.

>tfw you will never have a qt asian waifu

You can't lift them away, but you can change your mindset to where it's not a big deal. Focus on your education/job, your hobbies, your friends, and improving yourself. Girls fall behind all of that for me and I've been feeling happy and fulfilled seeing the gains I've been making, no validation from females required.

>mfw no gf

Mum got cancer recently so I have to do this now fuck you off

Sorry about that user, its just a meme though, dont worry your mom will be fine

unless you're chad lifting will only push away your average girl

they think that guys that go to the gym are probably really high maintenance and will expect the same from them making them self-conscious

Mine too, bro. Cherish the time you have left.

Know the feel man. Broke up with gf and the oneitis has kicked in.

>mfw no gf
:c hope your mom gets better

>mfw no gf

>tfw your feels for girls have disappeared due to turning your life around and having such ambitions that eclipse the desire for romance and emotional dependancy
>tfw when it's actually all just a quest to reincarnate into a life where you get best girl

>mfw no gf

I can't help myself but to reply to these meme posts

>mfw no gf

Fuck that. Find out what kind of life you want to live and move somewhere where women want the same kind of life. Western women want you to work all day untill 70 years old just so they can go to a fancier restaurant than their girlsfriends. 3rd world women want you to provide for what a family needs and consider treating a husband well the decent thing to do.
1st world bitches will tell you you are going for 3rd world women because you can't compete. I say 1st world women can compete with 3rd world women. It's not a matter of being on top, it is a matter of choice. I don't want to waste my life working to earn money for my boss and mortgage, I want to maximise free time to spend with a family who respects me.
Don't even try to satisfy a western women, they just want more than the next one. If you get swole and lean, someone else is even more so.

Girlfriends are overrated. Their young demanding nature makes it a stress to prioritise over your own development. Just be promiscuous while you're young and that will suppress the lonely pangs.

Save yourself of commitment until you're 35. People pretty much become the definitive version of themselves at this age.

Then you'll find yourself an nice girl. Use the money you've been saving to invest in a nice ranch outside of town. Have lots of kids with her. Raise your kin.

>Finally date an Asian qt
>I'm so fucking happy
>So in love
>She cheats on me
Fucking kill me, she was ideal for me, asian with big boobs and ass, fucking kill me I repeat
Will I ever strike gold again? Should I just try and fuck her again sometime down the line after I get fit and if I can't ever find another?

>Just be promiscuous while you're young and that will suppress the lonely pangs.
this this and this

I spent my youth in a relationship and i regret it, i should have fucked around and looked harder for girls to fuck
gf was a solid 8/10 but still, you want the experience of lots of girls because dating at 28+ is basically dead

>mfw no gf

>wait till 35
>all women at this age has ridden at least 2 dozen cocks

no ty

But this is true though? Veeky Forums guys are always trying to change you and force you to have the perfect body for them, even if you're already slim and healthy.

Its less stressful being with a guy who's not as obsessed with the gym and his workouts.

>But this is true though?
Not even fucking close to true but lazy cunts like excuses
Also girls like being the "pretty" one in the relationship because it gives them power so some date low value men to feel better about themselves

Life will be alot easier as a guy if you remember that everything women do is about making her feel better

It is true because whenever I've dated Veeky Forums guys they do the exact same thing. They make it seem like its to help you or whatever, but they can never respect how you want your body to be, they create these stupid plans so you can work on what they want you to work on.
It's annoying as fuck how they throw your goals out the window and think they suddenly know everything about your body because they watched a youtube vid.

Wasted trips
Ive helped many girls ive dated with training after i was asked to, they asked me for nurtition advice and to work out with them so your experience is not at all universal

And yeah, guys want you to be pretty and look better. Why is this wrong?

Ive had gfs who brought me clothes, should i have told em to fuck off and let me look the way i want?

That is not the same thing. What if your gf told you to stop doing the training you're doing and to get fatter because she likes chub...would you do it? Didn't think so.

Self improvement does apply, if she wanted me to dress like a bum because she liked that i wouldnt do it either

Youre a woman (or trap, i assume) and you are free to date anyone for any reason you choose but Veeky Forums guys are no diffrent than other guys
if you want to be a fatass then go right ahead

Okay and would you change the way you train because she didn't like the muscles you were getting and preferred you to have bigger say calf muscles instead, even though your goals and what you're aiming for have nothing to do with getting bigger calf muscles?

The thing with Veeky Forums guys is they basically want to control your training because they think they know more. Other guys don't care what you're doing because they're not that interested.