I started eating 2 eggs and a slice of wheat bread for breakfast and it's amazing...

I started eating 2 eggs and a slice of wheat bread for breakfast and it's amazing. I have so much more energy and alot more effective at the gym.

nice blog

eggs are bretty gud bregfast
also this^

whoa its like food gives you energy amazing OP gonna go post it in reddit

That's the perfect balanced breakfast if you weight 57lbs.

If you're not eating 4 eggs for breakfast, then it's a placebo.

Enjoy your no gains.

Who here 4Ă—poached every morning?

Dear diary,

today I ate #eggs for breakfast and they were eggy! :) Also Chad didn't call me all day. I wonder why he hangs around with my roommate Stacy all the time? Also I drank water and feel really hydrated.

Yours sincerely,
the cunt faggot known as OP

People make threads and posts about their own lives all the time, you edgy faggots.

don't be mad people didn't like your "i ate breakfast today DAE????" thread lmfao

Yeah but it's usually not something as boring and asinine as this

You should be esting minimum 5 eggs

this

I ate bread with eggs for breakfast all my life. It's a nice thing to do, but it's like saying you feel oh so refreshed because you brushed your teeth in the morning.

lmao2eggs!1!

>eating bread
>two (2) eggs
>not having at least 6 soft boiled eggs for breakfast

I'm eating what you eat plus a ham, turkey, cheese and mayo sandwich, a donut, a glass of oj and a glass of milk, and I weigh 140lbs
Up your game, and make your diary logs better next time.

get you 3 eggs a banana and a handful o berries
blend
fry it up like scrambled eggs
mix with a cup of plain greek yogurt and a bit o vanilla
throw some oats in there if your a horse

I eat 6 eggs for breakfast every day but I feel like it's making me fat

what a revelation

fuck off.

>frying berries
>frying all the nutrition and vitamins

kys.

>2eggs
Holy fuck I'd starve all morning if that wear my breakfast

>3 slices of bacon pan fried
>drop in veggies in bacon fat to fry up to fork tender, whatever I have available from the garden
>drop in 7 eggs
>stir in some seasoning/herbs, sprinkle cheese on top
>throw on top of garden greens

Holy shit it's like he think minerals melt. Wtf setting your stove on? Eat your damn food.

>bread

So eggs are not dangerous anymore? Can I eat like 5 a day without getting my arteries clogged?

i eat 4 slices of bread 4 eggs and two slices of cheese err day

low he still thinks low carb is a thing this isnt 2001

>blend the fryed eggs??
stop memeing the kiddies

I'm a donkey, please clarify.

>eating an even number of eggs
>making it

been smoking cigarettes hard for the past 2 months and I have not been to the gym in almost a month. No motivation. Extremely fatigued. Fuck I fucked up

My grandfather lived to be 97 years old and he ate 6 eggs cooked in the fat of a 1/4lb bacon everyday for breakfast his entire life. He'd have lived to 110 if he didn't get hit by that drunk driver on one of his twice daily 3 mile walks.

My aunt tried talking him into eating more vegetables and less fat and got him to go to her doctor.
>"That fucking doctor says my cholesterol is fine, my blood pressure is great, and my heart sounds like a teenager's. And then the fucking moron goes and tells me to change my diet and eat less fat. If it was that bad for me it'd have fucking killed me sometime in the last century."
>aunt says "but fat and all those eggs are bad for you dad"
>"how much fat do you eat?"
>"We don't eat any animal fat"
>"and I've seen all the pills both of you take every day."

Sounds like kind of a badass

It's sad how well-intentioned people also spout the dumbest most ill-informed health memes

>and then I woke up drenched in sweat and pee