Is "Bear Mode" hot to girls?

Is "Bear Mode" hot to girls?

40+ year old women, maybe. I'm pretty sure this guy is gay though.

Who the fuck knows what girls want/find attractive?
Its a goddamn mystery allround

Only if you're sipping on a cool glass of lemonade

I wouldn't consider this guy bear mode yet. But yes, you're better off being a fat ass than a skinny guy. They don't find it attractive, but it's not unattractive; skeleton mode is actively unattractive.

Only if you are 5'5

status- we've been over this

>Lifting for what girls find attractive.

That's literally girl mentality. Stop caring dude and do what makes you happy and confident. That will get you more women.

No Howie mode is
Also Howie long looks like Duke Nukem

you can't be bear mode if you're as short as some fifth graders

>young women don't fuck football/rugby players.

Only chicks with big black asses

Not when they're turbo manlets who don't play either of those sports

Am I the only one that digs nigresses soles being pink when the rest of their feet are dark?

>What is conservation of energy

Yes laws of thermodynamics are a fact. But when you discuss fat loss it's not that black and white. Eat the wrong food and your body is gonna eat your muscles fibers first.

Who beer mode here?

Is this true ?
This is what I want to achieve

I like getting drunk so I still don't get why people drink beer.

What?
Do you only drink bourbon or something? Kek, bye bye liver

I drink vodka 1 day a week. I will stop once weed is legal. I live in the reddest (aka most republican) state of them all so I bet weed will be legal by the time I am an old man. Yup that's right for some reason the right wing hates weed. It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Anyways remember that right wingers on Veeky Forums are faggots.

You're right. You're a faggot. CO is plenty good, so is Florida, which is also red and about to pass weed.

They're not pink tho, they're just a much lighter brown
not attractive
t. footfriend

This gets me every time.

it's not a mystery at all. most of us just can't do anything about it.

besides the obvious things like wealth, age, muscles, attractive face, kindness... people gravitate towards those who are familiar / similar to themselves. country girls prefer country boys, punk girls like punk guys, you get the idea.

That guy is not in bear mode. Definitely not yet. I'm 227 lbs (6'3, 16% bf), but need another 10-15 lb of lean muscle with the same bf to be in bear mode.
Thicker girls just love bear mode. So if you are into girls who lift but if you touch them they are soft, go for the bear mode.

I really enjoy AlphaDestiny videos, but I honestly don't think he's very aesthetic and personally I'm not all for the 'super masculine scary man' thing that he goes for. I think he really overdoes the theme.