Who else lifts in not-lifting-shoes?

Who else lifts in not-lifting-shoes?

Dunno if Reebok Club soles are flat enough

I lift in meme adipowers but I think they're too narrow. What are some good wider options? Include non lifting shoes too I guess.

I'm bare foot user.

I really like vans for lifting

Who here /chucks/?

Every time I buy a new pair of chucks I then cycle the old ones for lifting.

In terms of Veeky Forums I only wear chucks, vans, and wingtip oxfords for work. im a basicboi

chucks hurt right above my heals and right below my achilles tendon for some reason

I tore a ligament in my ankle skateboarding about 10 years ago so I've always had a bitch left ankle with no support. I love being able to double tie those long laces around it for additional support. Don't even need a brace when I wear the chuckies

Supra master race reporting in

Lift with my infrareds got a beater pair and ds stock ones my favorite shoe of all time

For me, it's the Vans Authentic

I lift with new balance sneakers because I really don't' give a fuck about trying to look good in the gym.

I lift in my CPs sometimes

Why do all the biggest guys in my gym wear elevated-heel running shoes?

Cheap lifting shoes are the same price as casual shoes and sometimes they're better quality than
Expensive romaleos. Get do-wins or those adidas with the wood heel

When is it appropriate to start wearing high heels

I have shit ankle mobility (they're fukin huge) and I think it's affecting my ability to keep by back and shoulders in position.

Veeky Forums give me permission to buy a thing so I feel less self-conscious about my gym persona as it concerns dress and gear

>400 dollar lifting shoes

Pls b memeing

LMAO CHUCKS? More like KEKS amirite?

no

Immediately desu senpai

me too

I work at a high fashion place, we had a sale and I got 3 pairs of CPs for $60 each.
I sometimes just keep them on when I get out of work to lift if I'm not doing anything that requires significant leg drive.

Just go buy something that's comfortable for you, each of us is different plus you don't want us fags telling you what to wear

I lift in these babies

/chucks/ guy reporting in, my mono black chucks have been working hard, interested in getting some white chucks for casual wear though

>Dunno if Reebok Club soles are flat enough
Reeboks are on sale at a place near me and they don't have Reebok Lifters, should I get a pair of clubs like pic related? They look pretty similar too

rate please

>Got romaleo 2s for chrimmas last year
>Was going to use them for squatting
>Knees exploded

Just lift in gay reebok crossfit shoes now. Comfy and flat

some good wrestling shoes are all you need. flattest shoes i've ever lifted in, great grip on the bottom, and very form-fitting. They look great and they're good for about everything (apart from running. It's basically like running barefoot). Great for skipping rope as well, I think these shoes are what boxers skip rope in.

Same. Fucking love my vans for diddlies.

Patrician/10

I'll wear boots sometimes

Kswiss classic vn, works for me

are you Samoan

>how to subtly tell other serious lifters that you too are a serious lifter but dont take your training seriously enough to buy actual powerlifting shoes

or youre just poor like me and your gym doesnt let you lift in bare feet

no. and mine arent pink of course. but they work pretty well.

Dunlop volleys are my go to for lifting shoes.
>Cheap
>Flat non-squishy sole

my nigga