YOKED TRAINING

a-alphadestiny

papa

Shia Lebuff

pube face man

>muh cool glass of lemonade

80% gay

>boolshit

>“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

>At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

>“What type of man are you looking for?”

>They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

>At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

>“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

>They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

>“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

>Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

>After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

>They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

>“What did you just say???” they barked.

>“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

>Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

>They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

>Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

damn...
what. a. badass. fucking epic bro.

Litrali Hu

Egg YOKED

When did he say this?

Your name is on the memorial wall of the very building you attacked. I will have it struck off. Soon, your past will be as non-existent as your future. I'll never see you again.

does he claim this actually happened? ive never met girls who talk like that
>we want a guy who can communicate in a way that does not offend us
blatantly made up

pretty sure this is from an article he wrote on his website

so what you're telling me, is he wants people to read this?

>Anyone who trains for aesthetics most likely knows about Zyzz.

>Although he died at the young age of 22 in 2011, he left a legacy behind.

>This legacy was the aesthetic lifestyle.

>The whole point of it is that you must look extremely aesthetic (usually shredded) and go partying on a daily basis.

>The body allows you to pick up hot women (gangas) with ease, and gives you social status that non-aesthetic people can never hope to achieve.

>Zyzz used to say that when you have aesthetics, you can get away with anything.

>Being aesthetic also makes people admire the physique, which sparks jealousy in all who don’t lift weights; Hence the quote ”u mirin brah?”

>Of course, it includes the usage of heavy drugs as well (which is why many of these people die young) but nonetheless if you want to look like Zyzz I can help you do that.

>Now, I am aware that Zyzz used performance enhancing substances (and a lot of it too), but the good news is that his physique was actually attainable naturally.

>This means that with a few years of hard work, you too can look like Zyzz.

>This is not an exaggeration either.

>Heck, I remember the first time I saw his physique. I was absolutely amazed.

>Nowadays I look at his body and think to myself ”Holy crap, I actually did it. I have managed to look like Zyzz”.

Every time

What is this?

Man we're approaching blaha levels of delusion now

youtube.com/watch?v=vKJdr41V3hw

rip manlet fitness

Rack Pulls Above the Knee for Maximum Trap Overload Stretch