Manlets eternally REKT

Manlets eternally REKT m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvS3behbYs8

*breaths in*

AHHHHHHHHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA

delete this thread RIGHT NOW

are you fucking serious

wtf i love WB Mason now

>comments disabled

*puffs cigarette*

HONHONHONHONHOHMHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHNOHNONHNOHNOHNOHNONHONOHNOHNOHNOHNHNONHONOHNOHNOHOHNOHNONHONHONOHNOHNONHONHNHONHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNONHONOHNOHNOHONHONHONOHNHONOHOHNOHNONHOHONHONHONOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNHONOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHNOHN

>You aint got a prayer pal
>Comments disabled.

bawhahahahahah
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

why won't they learn.
WHY WON'T THEY JUST LEARN

DELETE

lmao poor manlets

Imagine this with a guy and a fat chick

Manlets BTFO

HOLY FUCK THEY DISABLED COMMENTS LIKE COWARDS I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY WERE ENABLED I WOULD GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND OVER THIS OFFENSIVE PIECE OF TRASH COMMERCIAL GOD HELP THEM I WILL PRAY THAT THEIR COMPANY FAILS THAT'S MY FUCKiN' PRAYER PAL

>tfw 5'8"
wew lads, that's the last straw. Going to Thailand and fucking hookers till the day I die.

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ANUS OFF

You just know the guy that wrote this is /ourguy/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANGRY MANLEEEETTTTTTTT!

If I was a short guy I'd refuse to help make this commercial, how the fuck is this allowed? Chick is hot though

>how the fuck is this allowed
hahahahahahhahahhahaa

Spotted the manlet.

Everyday, with every manlet thread, I get a little closer to necking myself. Alternatively, I've also fantasized about going literal monk mode and living in the middle of nowhere in the woods somewhere. How easy would it be for me to run into some remote area and live off the land in a cave forever where I never have to worry about women or about accidentally passing on my 5'9" genes? Bonus question: if I kill a female deer, how long do you think its rotting vagina would make for a good fleshlight?

There's an ad like this where the woman is going on dates but it's for a car. Actually a pretty good commercial.

I needed this. This will anger me through my arm workout tomorrow

Get off the internet mate. 5'9" is just out of manlet territory

I seriously don't understand why people below 5'8 don't go to Japan/Korea.

Exactly my thought.

well it depends there different ones but I tried this meditation technique to change my body into a taller one

>stand in the middle of a cool room
>Close my eyes, breathe deeply
>reach up to the veiling
>try to imagine a force making all my bones grow in length
>try to fell myself floating and getting taller
>whisper the words “grow, grow, grow” as i’m doing it

>t. manlet
Unless you get compliments on your height, you're a manlet

why is this acceptable?

I'd rather be short than live amongst the chinks.

want to start a manlet tribe? I think it is possible to live in the wilderness but you will need a tribal system in case you get sick or injured so you wont die.

Every year we can descend back into the city and with our combined might we can kidnap women to breed and integrate into our tribal way of life. It will not be easy but I know it must be better than this, I can feel it in my heart

>You aint got a prayer pal

I'm losing it

No one has ever criticized me for it either (except on Veeky Forums, which isn't remarkable).

>never once been complimented on height
>thanks for ruining my night

jesus christ......

Do you think normal people go around telling ugly people they're ugly?

Absolutely

Fuck lets do it

>he thinks just because they don't critize your height to your face means they're not thinking it.
LOL, if ur under 6'1 ur a manlet breh.

I think the only people I hate more than myself are women and other manlets, so I'll just stick with myself and my doe fleshlight. If you end up starting a manlet tribe nearby me though, I wouldn't mind being the senile cave dwelling village wiseman.

People feel the need to inform you of your ugliness, in case you weren't aware.

>LOL, if ur under 6'1 ur a manlet breh.

If you want a shot with Karlie Kloss you are

>tfw 6'
>tfw would still try to get at Karlie Kloss if I could

What can I say, Im a sucker for tall girls

>if ur under 6'1
7' by 2019 let's go.

Her upper body is weireding me out.

>tfw no lanklet gf

His wife looks stronger than him

>tfw 5'11
>never cared about my height
>start browsing Veeky Forums
>"eh could be taller but whatever, I'm taller than 85% of people I see every day"
>pass by a group of literal 6'2+ chads
>have never, EVER felt so emasculated in my life
is this what manlets feel every single DAY around NORMAL PEOPLE???

I felt exactly the same way you did, except I'm 5'9. I never gave a shit until I discovered Veeky Forums and subsequently developed a complex over it.

Actually yes. I know I do, I don't give a fuck

THE DWARVES OF YOOOOOOOORE

MADE MIGHTY SPEEEEEEEELLS

WHILE HAMMERS FELL

RIIIIIIINGING LIKE BEEEELLS

IN PLACES DEEEEEEEEEP

WHERE DARK THINGS SLEEEEEEP

IN HOLLOW HALLS

BENEATH THE FEEEELLS

Oh no, I've been called short. But never called tall. If someone calls you a horse...

[record scratch]

*closeup on smug face*

>"You ain't gotta PRAYER, pal"

Same for me. I thought my 7.1 inch dick is big, all the girls were more than happy. Then I came to this fucking mongolian board.

this board really does ruin lives, I used to think it was just a meme but it's fucking real

And by real, you mean ludicrously overblown and hyperbolized?

>tfw no tall gf to show off

just kill me

I'm talking about the "board ruining lives" meme is real

not buying from HP ever AGAIN

I like how they actually had to put her in high heeled platform shoes for that.
They really couldn't find a semi-attractive tall actress to play in this shit?

Also reported because this has nothing to do with fitness

By that metric: absolutely.

Underappreciated

>no giantess GF

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

>no giant titties to cuddle and cum against

JUST

m8 girls are weak as shit compared to males, even if they are twice the size of a guy

>tfw to nervous to approach tall girls
how do lads

>will never crawl up a girls butt

When it comes to girls, do everything with reckless abandon, one will eventually find it endearing or cute

I'm also 5'11. The exactly same thing happened to me. 4 chads all tall as fuck. I felt like a manlet and I didn't like it.

This is the only strat. If you proactively spill the spaghetti she may help you scoop it back into your pockets.

More like this:

>see a dude across the open shopping courtyard
>think to myself, "that dude looks about 5' 5"", I'm way taller than he
>casually stroll over in his general direction, pretend to be window shopping
>passes by me
>I'm maybe 1 1/4" taller
>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY........

>be me, 6'0
>never felt bad about my height
>meeting with executives, literally all of them are 6'2 minimum
>my director is 6'4
>they all joke about me being the shortest guy in the room
>they laugh as they look down and pat my head
I wanted to jump out the fucking window.

Welcome to the daily life of the rest of us. Now just imagine how bad you'd want to kill yourself after living that every day for years

fuck you manlet, we're not used to it. We've already created an image of ourselves in our heads as "the big guy." Now we have larger men looking down at us and patting our heads and pushing us around jokingly. You're already used to being the little guy.

I wonder if this is why pygmys exist today

Who is that woman

You never get used to it. It just pushes you closer and closer to the edge.

Wait, this is just an HP commercial? Why are my fellow manlets freaking out about this?

kys yourself

maybe they are insecure about something?

You never get used to it, you just find some way to distract yourself from reality.

Just sneak under the electrons and leave a note in the code little man

Kek. I am a 5'8 lanklet and that made me laugh

Can you all stop making fun of manlets? I love short guys, they are my fetish, but you make them all self conscious and afraid to take off their shirts

Not all manlets want to play with you homo.

DELETE THIS

WOW, user, from now on I'm only ordering HP toner from WD MASON . COM. Because WD MASON is a brand I can trust since 1998! You have convinced me, Do you have anything else to shill?

Pretty good, m8

t. 5'2" megamanlet

kys

This must be banter you guys speak of right ? You don't actually mean it all. Why be offended ? It's just banter eh ? Why feel insecure it's just on Veeky Forums haha.
Oh I get it, because manlets aren't people.

cope more

Caitlyn Jenner

korea actually obsesses over height more than any other country

the other asian countries are alright though

*breaths in*

*grows to a normal height*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm 6'5, don't take these threads that seriously mate no one really gives a shit unless you're like 5'3 or some shit

wish i could grow a mustache like that

5'11" here. Am I gonna make it?

Paige, Pat's girlfriend from SuperBestFriendsPlay.
He is a tiny, tiny man.