Who gonna win this year bois?

Who gonna win this year bois?

I think phil probably but Ramy or Rhoden is gonna come in 2nd, not sure if Dexter still has it in him but still gonna place top 5.

The roid monster

towels
hi

Are these guys really the peak right now?

Guy on the right has asymmetric bicep, abs, and chest, guy on the left's abs look like utter shit, surely this cannot win any comp.

Thats from last year and LMAO this is the biggest BB contest in the world dude

Big Ramy is looking freaky.
Personally I think he could out condition Phil heath but like Calum said once u win a couple you win them all until you retire. Just look at Dorian Yates and Arnold and Ronnie Coleman . All of them won 7-8 titles in a row. Chances are Phil heath will win and ramy will have to wait till next year

So?

The guy on the left's abs look like shit, how does he get to any major BB comp when the center piece of his body is trash?
Are the standards not as high as i assume?

Jason Genova AKA the SITH LORD

Men's BB =/= men's physique
Ronnie lost to somebody else before he retired dude it's possible

For this to be a fitness forum half the faggots on here don't even loosely follow bodybuilding yet critique each other on their physiques lmao

I smell an upset happening. Body building needs Phil to lose to Ramy so that it can create some type of emotion and hype for next years Olympia because once Kai dipped out of the contest the hype for Olympia has been the deadest I've ever seen it. Phil is progressively getting worse (even though he is the best) every year.

It's kai's own damn fault he lied about being fucked over. What he did was disobey his supplement contract to close to the olympia last year when he signed a contract he would compete for muscle meds. He also didn't sign the damn olympia contract.

Obviously Phil

Like I said Ronnie lost his title, he didn't retire before he lost Calum is just an idiot

What's this nigress doing? What is going on now?

>For this to be a fitness forum half the faggots on here don't even loosely follow bodybuilding yet critique each other on their physiques lmao

You don't have to follow the G4P, hormone-fueled cattle call that is "bodybuilding" at the Olympia in order to critique someone on their physique. In fact, I'd argue that by not following it users on here are probably more well-informed on physique shit than you

Rhoden is not doing so well. Bonac is doing better than him, I also think that Winklair is doing better than him. Phill will probably win anyway.

The steroid user on the right looks slightly better than the steroid user on the left.

>think he can gets even close to that only using steroids

Phil still has some bubble got. Probably the worst bubble gut on the stage out of the 10 of them. However his back is way more defined than Ramy. Personally I want Ramy to win to redefine what the Mr. Olympia should look like.

did anyone google the mr olympia women events? fucking LOL even roided the the max women are so fuckng tiny and weak

not the best for Phil here, his belly is like a turtle shell, and his waist is larger than a man who has 40? lbs on him. Look at how relaxed Ramy looks while Phil is struggggggglinnnn, he looked very insecure up there.

I think Ramy is not a total package yet
>not as well defined
>not as symmetrical

Obviously he beats Phil in pure size and certain muscle groups but his proportions are not as ideal and it seems like he can't pose as well, but maybe I'm judging that one by a poorly timed photo.

I notice nobody is talking about Dennis Wolf, is he out?

guy on the right looks better desu schmesu

yes he's on an extended vacation to Snap City, could be a lifetime move.

They both look fucking disgusting

Just looked it up, thats fucked up.

>muh abs