Literally everyone is stronger than me

I've been living in the gym, buying protein shakes and all that shit for a solid month trying to stop being a skinnyfag virgin 22 year old man.

But I haven't seen any progress at all and have actually LOST 2lbs. The pic is of Jacob fucking Sartorius, to give you an idea of how weak I am my bicep is half the size of his in the photo and is completely flat. This kid is the poster boy for weakness and compared to me he looks like a bodybuilder, he's probably not tensing either my arm is half that size when I tense.

My pecs are the worst part, they look like a toddler's. I do not have pecs, I look like I had breast removal surgery. Again, Jacob's pecs dwarf mine and even this piece of shit has a 6 pack.

Can someone please tell me how a renowned 14 year old weakling can look like fucking Arnie compared to me? I'm pretty sure he doesn't work out so how comes he's so much stronger?

Other urls found in this thread:

ageunfold.com/jacob-sartorius-age-height-weight-wiki-bio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your testosterone levels must be really really low my dude. Go get some bloodwork done and if they are at unhealthy levels then they can help you with that.

There is no reason to be a weakling. You need to work hard every day until you are a man you can respect

Post arm and ill help

???

Because he eats more you fucking retard.

People with your carelessness for consumption should have been killed off during the hundreds of plagues and famines of the last two thousand years, but noooo, you weak little faggots are still alive.

Just eat like 8 or 9 meals a day goddamn it. Deca Dbol and test for 12 weeks too. Plan accordingly.

We're both skinny, our forearms are around the same size so how comes he's got so much more muscle? I probably weigh more than him, it can't be food.

Your pic reminds me of a story
>2-3 years ago
>my friend posts my phone number in Jacob Sartorius' Instagram comment section to fuck with me
>instantly get 6 texts from pre-teen girls all along the lines of "omg is it really you"
>tell the first 2 to fuck off
>then I get an idea
>tell the next four that I'm the real deal
>do my best to type like a faggy 11 year old
>it works
>3 hours later these kids are still texting me
>I've gotten bored at this point
>go full /pol/
>"Hey did you know that the Jews are behind every major problem in the world?"
>"Niggers aren't even people"
>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>and so on
>3/4 stop responding after saying something like "the real Jacob would never say something like that"
>one of them doesn't seem to mind
>at that point I realize that I've been texting underage girls for the past few hours, realize how bad that looks and delete all the conversations

Not sure if it's half his size, but it's pretty damn close.

That'd be a good excuse, I'll go to the docs.

Eat more bitch. Stick of butter a day

Holy shit, I thought you were exaggerating.
OP's arm when tensed is half the size of Jacob Sartorius's arm when not tensing.
That's incredible OP.

Jesus, you need to eat more man

I've googled it, his bio says his arms are 11 inches. Mine are just over 7 inches. He's 14 fucking years old, this is embarrassing.

ageunfold.com/jacob-sartorius-age-height-weight-wiki-bio/

This site says he has 12 inch biceps, which I find hard to believe.

12 inch arms? My arms are 12 inches, are you saying that this kid right here is as strong as a 35 year old man?
It's his fangirls exaggerating. The kid looks strong for his age in the pic but he's not 12 inches.

12 inches seems reasonable judging from the first pic. I'd argue that it's accurate. Maybe you're just weak.
And if it is accurate, that means OP's arms are 7 inches and Jacob Sartorius are 12 which is pretty much twice as big.

how in the fuck, have you never done anything physical in your life before this month?

Something like that, this thread is depressing me.

>overhead press
>only ever seen a handful of people do it and that was sitting no less
>never much more than 1pl8
>a few days ago
>hit 140lbs
>stronger than 95% of the people in my gymas far as that lift goes
It's not much but damn it felt good when I realized that.

coma since childhood? you should start eating big

holy shit gomad and ss NOW

I tried this last month and I lost weight. Convinced myself that I would give up trying to gain weight after that, I'll try the gym some more though.

Thanks, I'll make that the main focus then. 1 more month and if there's no improvement then I give up.

I don't know why he's so known for being weak.

This is the problem with people who think that a short burst of Olympic discipline is enough to make someone strong. I blame the training montages in Hercules and Rocky.

You'll do a whole bunch for a month and then you'll go get black out drunk and gorge on McDonalds and come crying to Veeky Forums about how it's not fucking fair. Fitness is a LIFE. STYLE. The gym is what you do. Your endgame is being in the gym; it's not a nice body or a new girlfriend or upstaging someone else. Make smaller changes that add up over time that you can stick with for a year+.

Also, stop caring about other people's successes, it'll save you a lot of irrelevant heartache.

Well I need some kind of small improvement before committing to a lifestyle, to make sure it works on me. At this rate, it'd probably take 5 years to get to Jacob Sartorius's strength; a person who is considered a weak 14 year old.

What's the point in the effort if I'll always be seen as weak?

Eat alot, PPL and sleep enough (atleast 7 hours)

whats your tdee

>I tried this last month and I lost weight
Eat even more. Track calories.

BS, how can a fag child whose probably done even less exercise than me have biceps twice my size without any work?

I'll try one more month, if there's no improvement I'll stop.

>I'll try the gym some more though.
theyre not mutually exclusive you need BOTH

if you lost weight you didnt eat enough, download myfitnesspal and track your calories. Look up how many you need on an iifym calculator and eat 500 more than that. Its not complicated, it works the same for everyone, just eat and fucking lift

lol how is there enough room for the bones?

Hi,
Welcome to Veeky Forums, Newfriend!
I am glad to see you want to make changes. Good news is you have come to the right place!
I recommend starting out with reading the sticky or heading on over to r/fitness and reading the wiki.

Good luck and remember "we are all going to make it, bruh!"

~u/AnotherClosetAthiest

it has to be work. If its not working - then you doin something wrong, i pretty sure you dont eat enough.

Be empirical about this. Take measurements of everything. Don't estimate how much you eat, or how hard you lifted. Write it the fuck down. Get a cooking scale, bathroom scale, tape measure, notebook and pen for the gym. Write down everything you did at the gym, how many sets, reps, weight, mark if you struggled to rep out a set or if your form is fucked, etc. Make sure you are upping the weight. If you stay at a comfortable weight, your muscles won't tear, no matter how many 5lbs curls you do.

>Well I need some kind of small improvement before committing to a lifestyle, to make sure it works on me.

Motherfucker! You are a human being!! It WILL work on you, because it's literally the way humans are supposed to live!! That's why it's called HEALTH! You need to be patient and actually work on your diet, sleep, and training (not just exercise, but TRAINING, with GOALS).

You are literally at a subhuman level of strength right now, don't you FUCKING dare suggest that's how you're meant to live. You deserve better, you whiny shit, and you WILL get it. You just need to give it your time and effort, and work SMARTER, not just work harder. Eat your food groups, follow your structured program, and get your sleep in.

You got a lifetime of health and gains ahead of you! One month is NOTHING!!

>What's the point in the effort if I'll always be seen as weak?
You won't be as weak as you once were, that's all that matters.

Easy to repeat your mantra, but I'm 22 years old. In your experience, how many 22 year olds have doubled their bicep size?
Probably not many, and it definitely won't be someone as lazy as me. I need at a minimum to double their size or else I'm just laughable.

Thanks, this actually surprisingly motivated me. I still doubt the results but I'll give it a harder try this time, appreciate the help.

You are simply depressed and frustrated right now. Think less about where you are right now and think what it would be like if you had arms twice your size. Everybody starts somewhere, what counts is where you finish. Follow the new plan and see where you are in a month. For now, just two lbs of chicken and a pound of potatoes and watch a movie, then go to bed.

have you tried eating you stupid fuck?

it takes commitment to change your diet (whether your a lanklet trying to gain weight or a fatass trying to lose some). Stop being a fucking pussy.

dude stop being a brat. if you want bigger arms just become a curl bro and do pushups and bench every day.

ITS FUCKING EASY.

written by a skelly 21 y/o who gained 5 pounds of pure muscle over 5 months.

Ah shit, probably man.
And it's almost 6am here, I'll just go straight to bed. Veeky Forums sure wastes your night away, huh?

It's going to take you months just to bench 45kg

Wow, slept and the thread's still here. Anyway, I'm not going to attempt to bench because I can't do the bar.

I didn't realize that Jacob Sartorius was strong until this thread, the average bicep size is 13 inches for male adults. If he has 12 inch biceps at 14 years old then that's very impressive especially for a skinny kid.

How much are you eating?

Apparently not enough, but over the last month I upped my meals to 4 a day and lost weight.
From today, I'm doing 5.

12 inches my ass

Judging from the first picture, I think he does have 12 inches or thereabouts. But I'm no expert and the site I got it from is unreliable, what do you think it is?

If he's tensing in this pic, I think it's slightly less than 12 inches.
Still a shit load bigger than the OP's.

YOU DO NOT EAT ENOUGH

YOU DO NOT EAT ENOUGH

YOU DO NOT EAT ENOUGH

YOU DO NOT EAT ENOUGH
/thread read sticky sage and hide this stupid faggot

12 inches seems right

I changed my life around, so i think anyone can. Sure youre at this point right now. But start now, and you will change. Do your best everyday, it won't be easy but you need to keep going if you want to reach your goals. Nothing of worth comes for free. Do go get your test levels checked, do everything you can. If you really want this you can do it, you can surpass that little fucker, i believe in you.

takes more than a month, my dude

Thanks, it's 3pm and I'm on my 3rd meal of the day. I'll make it my aim to surpass him by next year.
I appreciate all the answers, it's helped.

You better not be trying to bulk on lean chicken and vegetables or Im gonna lose my shit

>Ctrl+F "read the sticky"
>0 results

fucking Veeky Forums you failed again

read the goddamn sticky