Thoughts on Jeff Nippard?

Thoughts on Jeff Nippard?

I'm starting to use him as my go to channel for bodybuilding advice

Reasons:
>He cites peer review studies in his videos that support why one exercise is better than another for working out a particular muscle
>Uses science based evidence to support claims, a lot better than every other bro scientist
>He claims 5'5'', but probably more like 5'3'', so you know he has burning manlet rage to get bodybuilding right to cope. He freaks out about every inadequacy and works on it, including posting a neck workout science video because his neck used to be small

This guy has like 3 videos just about the neck. Typical /fitter/

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ

I'd suck him off.

Manlets Rule
>Rember Mike Tyson

How tall is his new Asian gf and how tall was his previous blonde gf who left him for the Gymshark CEO?

I find him hot af.

>falling for the roided manlet meme

His advice is garbage bro. He thinks you need to pull your knees to your chest on bench, point your wrists down on side lateral and roll your shoulders back at the top of a deadlift.

Dude is just a ball of insecure compensation

Mike was only a Manlet in the heavyweight division, still a solid 5'10 215. Not 5'3 like joff

He makes excellent videos imo. But he's crazy short. Also very autistic and likes kiwis.

/ourguy/

As a manlet myself, I know it is basically essential to e-stat regardless of my height considering people will assume I'm e-stating. If I claim I'm 5'5" and actually am, people assume I'm 5'3" or less. So to break even I must claim I'm taller than I am.

man if he was tall he would easily pass as a chad

life sucks

>not liking kiwis
It's like you don't even want to make it.

nibba i eat them 1-2 a day

He uses citations for the sake of citations the way a freshman writing a paper does, so his "it's SCIENCE!" schtick is dumb, but you could do worse.

hello nippard

So why are kiwis a "superfood"?

>mouth tingles
>begins to water

it has 2x the green of an avocado

Manlet 5''3' reportin in I lift for Vegeta
So fuck off some were
I got work to do

broccoli has 4x the green of avocado

weed has 10x the green

i don't get what you're saying

lol who gives a fuck height obviously means nothing hes banging hotties

I'll keep an eye on him, OPEE.
By being 1,68m myself it's always good to check the evolution of someone similar.

(You)

as does most of Veeky Forums.

Manlets like him are cursed in that small weights will get their muscles huge but the proportions are all off.

Tyson was 5'11 in his prime.

did he shrink or something?

does anyone have pic related?

seconding

I'm sure his content is fine, but any time I hear variations of "studies have shown" I feel like someone is trying to convince me of something dumb they believe in.

>listening to an overcompensating manlet
Leave Jeff

His advice is pure shit. As a natty you won't grow anyway. When you are on steroids you can do whatever and you will grow BUT you have to literally bust your ass doing "whatever".

Jeff is based

Jeff Seid > Jeff manlet
And I hate jeff seid

The reviews of studies are pretty decent, but his form videos are garbage, I agree. I had a good giggle watching his video on "bench science" where he explained how he is "unlike most powerlifters" in that he lets the bar drop hard and cave in his chest and bounce off it to complete each rep. Come on, man.

Oh and LOL at claiming natty.

I like what I'm seeing so far

I'd like to find him face down ass up on my bed if you know what I mean

>EMG one trick pony
MUH SCIENCE!

>that pencilneck

u mad

lol @ manlet cope

gotta get yoked and huge gotta train that neck rofl

>tfw he was huge motivation for me and I got depressed when he and Robin broke up

The only Jeff worth watching is JEFF CAVALIER ATHLEAN X DOT COM.