unless she ate people or did some charels manson shit don't worry about it

>step 1: pump
>step 2: dump

she fucked a mutual friend that i work with

She was a slut and did drugs right?

Also: not fitness related dude.

before i met either of them i should add

you idiot i was expecting drugs or something
who the fuck cares if she banged your friend he'll probably just bro tease you about it thats all

So? He can high five you now!
Just don't let the fact that he was there first get to your head.

are you me. it sucks op. why are we like this

Cut all ties RIGHT NOW or prepare to be called a cuck.

everyone has a past, and most girls these days are slutty af

never settle down with a whore

same thing here

having to cut her out of your life for good hurts more than the actual break up

End it as long as u are not forever bouded. It wont get better, i thougt i will forget it someday. But it ate me and i always lofted in anger to her past (for real) But i meet her and stuff and thoungt it will get better. Nope. So she fell in lofe with her ex again (???) and so it had to be ended. tl;dr Get a pure virgin, u will find one and if not, convert to islam or searxh in Eastern Europe, there are some Qts.
Good luck.

Dump her. Been seeing a girl for a few weeks, really cute, nerdy, into Pokemon a lot apparently. Good in bed.
But she just won't shut the fuck up about her exes. Like every story is
>I went to this place on a date with so an so
>so and so said this when he met my friends
So I dumped her. I get being open about people you've dated but I don't want to hear about previous dudes constantly unprovoked.

Don't develop feelings for her

leave the stupid cunt
after you fuck a bitch more than 3 times, just never call her again. It only gets worse from that point, never better.

Does she tell you how much better he is as you're eating her

>who the fuck cares if she banged your friend
imagine being this much of a fucking beta. any self respecting man won't even look twice at a girl his friends have been with/have had a history with. it's a fucking complete and total no-go.

Lmao so your co-worker fucked her, decided she was only worthy as flesh hole and not dateable so he got best parts of her without any responsobilities and now the betamaster swoops in to pick up the pieces and she wont probably even let you cum in her mouth while chad co-worker fucked her ass to mouth and made her rim him? Aight good luck.

You're an insecure little bitch who doesn't deserve a significant other, as you'll just fuck It up with your insecurities.

>meet girl
>get along great
>she tells me shit she doesn't tell anyone else
>one day while tipsy she starts telling me the details of her various sexual adventures
>tell her to stop
>she doesn't
>can't look at her in the same way
>lose all interest
>let relationship die by not tending to it
I was upset for exactly half a day, then I realized the person I liked never existed to begin with, that version of her was al in my head. The person I liked was as real as a 2D character.

Ask on /adv/, where they give advice.

This isn't your special board, it's a board for fitness.

>tfw developed feelings for some thot at work
>she indirectly friendzoned me because iwas too beta to take action
>now im trying to get over her but still thinking of her except now its just more of a hate/grief thing

idk

>she indirectly friendzoned me
>because I was too beta to take action

She didn't do shit you beta fag, you played yourself. She had nothing to do with you being too beta to take a shot.

>drugs
Lamo, this can easily be overlooked unless it is so frequent it is messing with her day to day life or if she is using the hard stuff such as heroin (at which point it is probably messing with her day to day life anyway). Popping half a pill of E before hitting a club should really not matter.

Fucking your friend however, dear god no. That is asking to be cheated on, to have your friend constantly tease you. Whenever you three are together it will forever be the elephant in the room, everyone present know they fucked, but everybody is acting like it never happened. The only way this MIGHT work is if you address it and bring it out in the open, better yet sexually humiliate your friend so you are even.

>having your friend's sloppy seconds is ok
Kys, honestly.

My worst nightmare :o

that is entirely correct

she acted all friendly to me and we talked and smiled togheter but eventually she went for some other boyo

Drop her. There are millions of women out there, you don't need her hanging shit over your head when things get rough.

Shouldn't really matter unless she's still fucking him.