>2017
>still being natty

Explain, Veeky Forums.

im too lazy to get the gear

Well, you're never gonna make it if you can't even find the energy to order something.

well its not exactly just going to steroidsrus.com and adding what i want to my cart

I wonder how much they've spent on hair plugs between the two of them.

Not that I blame them. That shit's getting pretty cheap, and it's a basic status symbol.

Where do I get gear?

I would, I just don't know anywhere to buy it from

these guys are also genetic freaks, even Stallone looked better than anyone on Veeky Forums could ever dream about looking, not to mention they have access to everything else possible including surgery to preserve themselves.

most likely you'll just look like those pathetic old farts with some muscle that everyone laughs at behind their backs, and some actually to their faces. you're going to get old and die, nothing will stop your skin from looking like shit up close, in fact roids makes it worse. your neck will sag, your hands will wither, your balls will shrivel, your pores will be visible, your dick will be half its size, and you'll be 2 inches shorter. give it up, at least they have money to attract. enjoy your youth.

Meh, steroids only speed up balding. Arnold and Sly didn't need hair plugs in their youth.

Arnie had some just before Terminator, when they were experimental and still extremely expensive. Compare his hair in Conan to Terminator and T2. It doesn't really matter, he's trying to be his ideal self, and a couple hundred micrografts here and there are hardly a big deal.

Because I'm still not even in the prime of my life

>well its not exactly just going to steroidsrus.com and adding what i want to my cart
but it is

shiiiit AI is expensive....

Can i get away with not taking this?

NO

also, it's not that expensive if you are not aromatising like fuck. You take half of the pill every 3 days (most of the time) on something like 500mg test/week. So it means that box can last you ~5 months. Personally i have to take 0.5mg every day.

I'll try it without first. I'm going to cut down on plastic usage and drinking milk/soy so my estrogen levels will just go down naturally.

Thanks anyways.

Anyone have experience with test? I just found out I'm low test. I heard I can go infertile but anything really bad beyond that? Balls shrinking?

you can drive to Mexico if you re close by , youtube a vid by dave palumbo almost gizzing in his pants at the thought of just buying steroids over the counter.

>I'll try it without first.
i really hope you are trolling but anyway i have to warn you that without ai you will fuck up badly

>nothing will stop your skin from looking like shit up close
people who are relatively young in 20fucking17 shouldn't say stupid shit like this because they'll be 10 in 2060

technology will eventually fix everything (unless we get nuked by Kim Jong Putin)

You can have literally zero (0) consequences if you cycle test properly, cruise or do TRT.

nice wig, arnold

I don't use ai but I have good genetics. No gyno and bloodwork stays in order.

All men over 60 ought to be on testosterone replacement therapy though.

Sarcopenia is possibly the biggest reason that people see a massive drop in quality of life, and even life expectancy.

what's your point? even if i decide against using gear from now to my early 30s the second my test starts to drop naturally by significant amounts i'm going to hop on the TRT train

this smells like a shill thread

I've always been wary, the places i've seen need the money wired western union-type stuff. Ionno, always seems shady to me.

>5 scoops

Too expensive, can't afford.

/thread.

haven't both of them had several heart surgeries?
First ones in their late 40s? They only survived because they're rich and have contacts and can get the best healthcare in the world. I literally don't care that i look marginally worse than someone who roids if im gonna die before im even close to retirement.

man, are you twelve years old or something? No one is going accept money in "normal" way for selling illegal substances. Everything has to go through money laundering service. BTC payment is the most common thing.

Testosterone + growth hormone master race. Do it correctly and extend your lifespan. Dont over do it like some retarded fucking bodybuilder.

I tried researching once and got completely lost about what to get. There are so many different types of steroids apparently

Literally use alldaychemist
35$ gets you 30 pills that you take half of every other day. Order 2 and you have 3 cycles (12w ea) of AI. Pop tamoxifen (nolva) pct in your cart and badabingbadaboom there's your shit. You can get all kinds of prescription shit too like if you have allergies. Plus cheap viagara etc. Even BC for your gf.
I'll stop shilling now, just so convenient.

Why do people think steroids speed up balding? Seems dubious to me, since steroids can cause men to become more feminised in certain ways because they reduce testicle size/testerone. Stands to reason that they could reduce balding

Sly did, in the early/mid-90's

I don't know if you are being unironically retarded but he was wearing a wig in Conan m8.

You're injecting testosterone and male pattern balding is caused by an excess of a certain type of testosterone.

Because I have no intention of dying young.

Please never reproduce

exogenous testosterone shuts down the body´s abilityto naturally produce testosterone, because the brain gets signalled that there is already enough T in the body.

Your balls stop working.

Testosterone get metabolized in the body, it will break down into other hormones, like dihydrotestoterone. DHT is a possible trigger for hairloss, by men who's follicles are susceptible to bind with DHT.

WAIT ARNIE IS BACK ON THE JUICE AGAIN??

MAYBE I SHOULD BE BACK TOO WHO KNOWS

if you're lean and only taking low dosages yeah
Louie Simmons says he's never taken any AI or ancillaries and hasn't suffered any sides, your response to AAS is heavily influenced by genetics

Y-You're a fucking idiot.

>hurrr durrr just do research bro it's there!
>NO SOURCE TALK
>yo fuck off there's tons of sources online
>legit place does not allow discussion of source
>only sites that offers look shady and no review
>cannot get people's opinion because NO SOURCE TALK

Stop being stupid. Everyone tells you to read the reddit wiki, the sources are there.

Well better go to leddit on steroidsoircetalk

>had 6 incredibly dangerous operations on his heart

Go to bed nick

Arnie is a liberal dumbcunt, Jew puppet, but damn I would spread my legs to him. Sexy joocey daddy motherfucker.

>gizzing

Pretty sure they have. I wonder how much cardio either of them did in their youth.

Stallone is not really a genetic freak, his legs, even if he trains them, look like the legs of a 12 year old girl and he is very thin, he even said himself that he is not gifted in terms of muscle mass or strength.

not to mention there are many other forums to discuss sources. It took me all of 10mins

No source and I'm too poor.

You're fucking retarded and I hope you endocrine system gets permanently fucked because of it so you learn something.

>he was wearing a wig in Conan

You're the retard, mate. Arnie routinely let his hair grow out in the 70s. He grew it out for Conan too.

>no source talk on anonymous mongolian image board

>source talk on leddit

Wtf

I don't know about you, but my gym sells roids under the counter.

ADC steals your info doggo. Nothing better than explaining to your bank why an Indian is using your card.

Regardless, I don't need ai even though I've used it routinely in the past. Been bnc for 3 years now.

It really is you fucking retard

rare arnie pic, thanks

Nobody cares about legs, retard

Where have you been

There's literally a subreddit out there where people sell roids. To be a verified seller you have to have someone confirm your shit is legit with blood work and people post reviews for different sellers as well so it's easy to get reliable shit. Sellers accept btc too and I've never been burned.