ITT: God tier macros of foods noone knows about

ITT: God tier macros of foods noone knows about.

pic related is "Harzer Roller" from Germany...
>per 100g
>113 calories
>27g protein
>0g carbs
>0.5g fat

thats pretty amazing, what is it? how do u make it

Costco protein bars
>21g protein
>4g carbs
>15g Fiber
>190 calories

You can't make it, you get it like this over the counter. Its basically a cheese without fat.
It has a pretty intense taste though, like one of these french cheese things.

Its amazing for putting on salads during cutting desu senpai

27g +0g+.5g =100g
What is the rest of the mass from

Never seen that in the UK. What does it taste like?
Is it like cottage cheese or quark?

i dont think thats how it works user

Neat, never seen them in the Australian costco. Protein bars are so overpriced usually.

How much fat?

Well what else is in it then. The 100g is made up of something

Water

american education, Jesus

7g
Yeah these are about $1.25 a bar so it's a pretty good deal. I got a deal here for $40 for 40. Good for quick snacks.

Biggest pro is they actually good

>pic related
perfect macros, 0 calories, tastes awesome, tons of energy, perfect substitute for water

Imagine being this high and mighty instead of trying to help a Veeky Forumsizen who's just tryna make it

it's taste and smell is disgusting though

They don't know either

>perfect substitute for water
kek

biltong

"Premiere Protein" This shit is a lifesaver when it's like 11:30 and you realize you haven't met your protein requirements.

Why not just make your own shakes? Hardly time consuming is it.

Who gaan dit?

I use milk and whey if I have a lot of macros I need to catch up with, but I use this if I only need more protein because imo whey + water tastes fowl. Plus it's just way too convenient to not have.

It's water

Wieviel kostet er aber?

well it can't be 70g of air?

>0 calories
>tons of energy
american education

It's cool, but you should try russian tvorog. Low fat tvorog contains 18 to 20 grams of protein.

100g:
65kcal
0.2g fat
3.3g carbs
12g protein

Imagine yoghurt except slightly worse consistency. It's GOAT mixed with protein powder.

>what is caffeine

min neger

calories

tastes like shit and i like cheese

Yellow split peas
Calories 238
Total Fat 2 g
Total Carbs 47 g
Polyunsaturated 1 g
Dietary Fiber 12 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 29 g

And suitable for vegan fags.

how much does it cost and is it edible

these 2 factors are very important aswell

Dryfish.
>Per 100g.
>1.4g unsaturated fat
>0 carbs
>327 kcal

What is your go to bulking food with max calories min fat?

>Per 100g.
>80g protein
>1.4g unsaturated fat
>0 carbs
>327 kcal

Forgot the most important, it's pure protein.

the rest is water

Veggie dumplings!
800 calories in 1 package and 20 protein.
You boil them for 6 min and then pour soy sauce on them.
Great for bulking as a vegan, had 2 packages yesterday as lunch. 1600cal and 40p.

I read somewhere that the casein stuff is not very good for muscle building. Anybody knows more about this? Because I really like this cheese too.

>macros
>0 calories
Average brainlet sip shill

Casein is perfect. Especially if you go through long periods without food, because it gets digested very slowly...
I always eat quark in the morning before work because at work I go 6 hours without food until lunch and also before I go to bed...

Mix it up with fats like peanut butter and it digests even slower and tastes delucious.

Tell us more about being vegan.

You wish. It's one of the most disgusting things that'll ever pass your lips - very likely twice on your first try. Protip: chew a slice of onion before putting a slice of this cheese into your mouth and don't breath through your nose. Unfortunately, it's one of the best foods for muscle dev around.

I only eat beans since about two months. Lost all my fat and gains are fine too.

>ingesting 200gr of "extreme cheeses"
Why would you do this? A single scoop of whey in a cup of skimmed milk gives me similar macros without having to work your way through a foul cheese. I mean if you like the stuff and can just eat it the entire thing like you would a candy bar, sure, why the fuck not. Yet I somehow doubt most people could eat that stuff in such a way.

>eating an entire Harzer
At first you think you are doing your gains a favour, but after your entire day's worth of food makes its way back up your esophagus you realize you were wrong.

I have never met anyone who could stomach eating this stuff "en bloc". Sparingly sliced and mixed into other dishes some people like it.

This is like teying to get people to eat an entire jar of marmite.

So it's not some unknown obscure food nobody knows about. It's literally just cheese... You know, the thing that essentially every single human being alive knows about.

Not even him, but are you pretending all cheeses are alike? Because I promise you they are not.
Just because America only has Walmart tier cheese doesn't mean Europe follows suite.

ok bro now show me cheese with macros like in OP

What's that shit? Thy ration it out to migrants along with the free gym memberships so they can grow big and strong and kill you all and rape your women more quickly you country full of faggots?

>20 g protein from 800kcal of food

yeah, great, now i hit my 3300kcal goal and got 80g of proteinn

fantastic deal

much worse than plain coffee
unless you are that kind of faggot that cant drin k coffee because it tastes bad

dont forget to work out your most important muscle the brain!

scrambled eggs with onion and bacon

8 eggs
500g smoked bacon
1 big onion
~~3000 kcal ~200g+ protein barely any carbs
tons of fat

keto friendly
As for serious answer, my goto shit that i eat almost everyday

Skyr (500g) or 2 containers (400g) cottage cheese
godly macros, no need to add anything for taste, cottage is cheap af, skyr slightly more costly and has more carbs but less salt

but everyone knows about that one.

For absolutely amazing low carb meal, that is tasty af i just do grilled chicken breast, some leafy green mix from store (costs like 1e per 300g packaging which is plenty) 1 garlic bulb (single clove type), pressed into mayo / yoghurt with some spices.

This is more protoeons than you need, tastes delicious and boosts test with dat dere garlic.

The actual tip from my post is make your own strong af garlic sauce and eat it with chicken always, will make your chicen delicious and able to stomach 800g per sitting EASILY

Holy shit, that's pretty juicy.
Where can you get it?
Is it really salty?

Where do you get this stuff?

Scandinavia probably

almost nothing, but the taste is pure horribility

Fett 10,1 g
Kohlenhydrate 10,3 g
EiweiƟ 41,2 g

as an enhancer fot oatmeal, also lots of fiber

Living in the first world must be great. This one is probably the best I can get down here in the third world

>120g
>145kcal
>11g protein

20g of protein for 800kcal
80 (=20*4)g for 3300 (!= 800*4)

those 100 kcal don't fall from the sky user

lol are you serious

Would be great if it wasn't because it's packed with salt and it tends to be expensive.
Still, it is a god tier prepper food for SHTF and probably easy to learn how to make.

Sardines

Registered just to reply to this. These are god-tier. They are qwest bar clones. NO saturated fat. 15 fucking grams of fiber is another huge hidden benefit. I've been eating 3 a day for over 6 months and I'm still not tired of the two flavors. One trick I use is to nuke them for like 8 seconds to make them softer. Really improves the experience.

This shit looks like salted cod.

Do you also have to water it in order for it to be edible?