6 foot king of manlets

>6 foot king of manlets
>wear tall boots and 2 inch lifts every day
>tower above almost everyone I meet, probably 6'4
>girls call me tall and I still tell them I'm 6 foot

Sorry manlets but wearing lifts won't help you if everyone else wears them too

Evil
Also 6'1 so if I do this I'll be a giant

What happens when you take off your shoes ?

Well I do that alone in the comfort of my apartment which no girl has ever stepped foot in

I just bought this set up and it shipped today. Can't wait to leave the manlet pit!

how bout i grab a ladder and lift my foot up yer arse

kek

Do you have long arms? Thats the only reason I look normal doing this, my arms are long as fuck. If you have short arms you will look fake tall

I'd rather be 5'8 and smashing QT pussy on the regular, thanks

My arms are pretty long, definitely longer than average. My bench suffers for it though...

get out of my thread manlet

good, you'll probably look pretty normal then once you get your lift setup in. Just for the love of god don't chose an autistic ugly ass boot. Get something classic like Red Wings or Wolverines

can't work in Cali, just too damn hot. I used to wear boots all the time to go from 5'11 to 6'1 then I'd wear flip flops or be at the beach and people would comment on how they didn't know I was so short lel. need the high heel flipflop!

I'm 6'1 and I bought some, haven't used them much. I'm waiting until I make it.

>my apartment which no girl has ever steeped foot in
Kinda assumed that from the OP, but thanks for clarifying.

Damn so many people above 6' on Veeky Forums, crazy

im 5'8-9, wear mostly loafers, and I'm taller than most

>t.hispanic dense city

We also have many of the engineers, the massive 8in benises, and the guys who has glutes that are so large they have become an inconvenience to his way of life. Enjoy your stay with us.

5'8 manlet here.

Looking for some boots for winter and I noticed about 50% of them (work boots) have an absurd heel. Talking borderline platform looking KISS-level shits. Few days later my turbomanlet coworker came in and was at eye level with me, noticed he had a set of them. Looks like compensation gear, like bitches with those gut-concealers.

Would rather be shortish than look like an insecure faggot.

6'5 here
What are good places that actually carry size 15 shoes?

What emotion do you feel when you stand next to someone who is 6'4"?

The internet, have you tried it? No? So you've been walking around barefoot your entire adult life?

They are fucking boots man, they're supposed to be big shoes

I go to Ross and they have discount sections that have shoes go into my size, but I rarely see stores that carry my size.

There's nothing wrong with heels you insecure faggot. Men wear boots with heels, boys wear flat soled sneakers.

Depends. If he's a lanklet I feel like they look goofy. I got a cousin who's taller than that, but he is super skelly-mode and premature balding. It's like the ultimate manlet sour-grapes reassurance. If dude's jacked I'm just fucking impressed to be in the presence of a manimal.

Ridicule or admiration I guess.

I wear boots my guy. For a long time it was all I wore. Saved no less than two of my toes with the steel toe. I know they have a heel, and thicker soles. The shit I'm talking about is above and beyond. It's like fucking rubber stilts.

Cowboy boots are pure autism everywhere but Texas. Square dancing accessories.

It depends on what boots you get. You want something with a normal amount of heel but put your lifts inside them. If you have a massive heel and lifts too it will look fake

Its kinda gay to wear this heel style on cowboy boots these days. Most mens cowboy boot have a flat heel that looks better, this type is only worn by true cowboys wannabes with pearl snap shirts and shit

Oh ok, as long as you don't feel bad about your own height, but then quickly bury those emotions. That's good.

it would be extremely painful

I was just looking non-platform heel, black, and not looking like a weird waterproof crossover between work boots and school shooter kicks. Selection was garbage. I've had the same pair for a long time that I liked but I wore through the interior and they demolish even thick socks within no time.

How do lifts work exactly? If you put them underneath your shoes then it's pretty obvious youre wearing high heels

If you put them inside your shoe im pretty sure your shoe would fall off cos half your foot is sticking outside of it

I'm 5'2.5 do you think people would respect me more if I had these lifts

it's literally just an in-sole user. You slip it INSIDE your shoe not under it. Honestly nobody would be able to tell the difference. Even if you took your shoes off and they peered into them it would just look like your shoe has a dr scholl insert to keep your feet comfortable and from moving around in your shoe.
>half your foot is sticking outside of it
Explain what u meant by this

I don't think they make 9.5" shoe inserts sorry user

Must be tough to be a brainlet. You put them inside high-top shoes.

Idiot......

It would look like this. Peering into them from above (which nobody would ever do) would just look like an ordinary shoe with an insert.

kek. you must be the manlet who wants to go from 5'2.5" to 5'3.5". The inserts only make you so tall and no nobody is going to respect you as a beta under 5' 4". Sorry your best bet is 9.5" inch heels so people will respect you when your'e 6'0" King of Manlets

you know that fucking kid pretending to be an adult in bojack horseman

i just imagined you finally getting a girl home and

and it was this like ultra big deal for you so much so that it was a turn off for her

Actually the best use of this meme I've seen in a while

kek

6'0 in the UK, i have some orthopedic inserts and in most shoes they give me about 1.5" extra, it really does make a difference if you're bothered about these sorts of things.

So it just crushes the top of your foot then by the looks of it...

get a size up then?

No your basically a child

I don't get these things your feet would be popping out the top, an your heel would surely look prominent at the back of said boot or shoe. So glad I'm not disabled, perfect hieght 6,1. I'd say 6,0 to 6,4 is opteman height, any less your a boy any more you look a freak unless your jacked or bear mode.

Yeah it's funny. I'm 6 foot too and see many shorter people of my height wearing boots. Maybe I should put them on and be 6'2" kek.

NEVER TAKE THE BOOTS OFF INGRAIN IT IN YOUR BRAIN NEVER TAKE THEM OFF YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING

Sorry, I'm not staying

5'4 here

Bro just be happy with what you got, I've seen dudes shorter than you and they're doing just fine. Height is in your genes and is something you can't control, don't let this whole manlet thing bring you down. Enjoy the easy gains and strength and be confident in yourself my dude.

>6'1
enjoy either roiding or never getting swole lmao

I'm 5'8 and my heyth Always become the subject of strangers on the subway

He will still be 6 foot, probably bigger than the woman he took home, and it's hard to tell that he is shorter in close range, so she probably wouldn't even notice. It's the perfect crime.

saw a guy who was about 5'2 go into the gas station yesterday. Looked like the guy from sein field if thats what its called. He had a wife, she was a 8/10

So select a pair of boots from the 50% that dont have such a large heel. I wear Ariats when I ride my motorcycle, but for just walking around on colder southern california days, I have a pair of Allen Edmonds.

Lmao at you if you believe this. Sure it takes us longer but once we get there we look so much better then a manlet ever will

I'm 6'3" but I tell girls I'm 5'11 to make lying manlets squirm.

>you're 6'0? But user over there is only 5'11 and he's way taller than you

Truth, I hate all the fags who wear cowboy boots for no fucking reason, it's like pepe who buy trucks but don't use them in fear of scratching the bed. Literally gayer than sex with another man. Much more insecure also

I'm 6'5", how devilish would it be to wear those and tell people I'm shorter? After all, if manlets use those we have to use them too to equalize things

Exactly, you can wear boots with subtle 1 inch lifts and tell girls you're 5'11, it really is the perfect crime.

This height shit is funny when manlets get mad, but honestly at 5'10" I do not give a damn about height, in fact sometimes I slouch and allow myself to intentionally appear shorter.

My dominance does not come from my height, it comes from my aggression and boldness and vitality. I am ENTIRELY white, and I will say anything to anyone and fight anyone and I have enough cum for 6 women.

What the hell would I get autistic about height for with all that going for me?

I'm 195 and I bought a pair lmao. My legs are literally longer than most teenagers with them in my docs.

If you live in BFE there is literally nothing wrong with cowboy boots

What's worse, I ponder, wearing heels as an insecure man, or living as a confident manlet?

5'11.75 and i use 2.5 inch lifts

What if he only hits on girls wearing heels?

>5'11.75
>.75
Never going to make it. I'm also a 5'11" manlet (le 5.11.5") and wear 1.5" insoles with regular flat shoes (0.5") so it doesn't look obvious.
Can't say it's comfortable, though. I get lower back pain and my feet get sore after an hour of standing up. I'm probably fucking my shit up doing this, but I don't want to be a manlet.

I danced for 3 hours non stop last night in 2.5 inch lifts. you might have a weak core? Or anterior pelvic tilt

>5'10
Hahahahaha

How do proportions work? The manlet on the right looks more or less the same kind of body fat ratio as the regular male on the left. Did the manlet lift less? The amount of muscle is smaller than the bigger guy yet they look the same. If the tall guy were to have his muscles would it make a difference in what he could lift?

>need to grow 7-10cm
>just turned 22
someone more knowledge about improvement in height please share your advise.
things i heard can help
>good posture
>hgh(?)
>melatonin
>calcium

Yeah, I just started lifting two weeks ago. Should help a little I guess. Before that I was 100% sedentary.

>good posture
It works if you have poor posture. Don't expect more than 1-2cm unless your posture is completely fucked.
>hgh(?)
Only if your growth plates haven't fused yet which is not very likely at 22, but it's not unheard of for men to grow until 23, maybe 24. To check your growth plates, get an x-ray of your knee.
>melatonin
No.
>calcium
No, unless you're malnourished and your growth plates are still open.
>...
There's not much else you can do. If your growth plates are fused, there's absolutely nothing you can do besides fixing posture or leg lengthening surgery. If you live in a 1st-2nd country, diet won't make a difference unless you literally only eat trash.

as a 5'8" manlet how do I get a tall (preferably 6ft+) gf?

>tfw I'm 6'4"
>tfw I wear 29"-30" pants

My dad is only 5'9" and wears 32" length jeans. I was born with fucking mini legs.

That will be it then. Do Starting Strength and not some hypertrophy routine or bro-split as you need the core strength.

Also you will likely find that you gain an inch of height as your posture gets fixed

lol pic?

and are you a good swimmer?

I have strong-ish upper body and shoulders. So when it comes to swimming, I just use all upper body and let my legs kind of just drag along

And no pics. I'm ashamed as it is.

>melatonin
>No

some user wrote that it helped him grow from 5'10 to 6'1. i guess it could be true because deep sleep helps the body produce natural hgh which results in growth?

its cant be that bad. Id rather be like you than short.

And I thought my proportions are bad at 6' and 30-31" pants. They still are and I know my legs are short, but 29" at 6'4" is fucked up. My dad is 6'1" and wears 34"-35" pants.

eh it's aight. I used to be mega fat (almost 500lbs) and I'm still obese (340lbs) but because of that weight, my calves are fucking yuge. I also noticed I don't have as much trouble locking out a deadlift compared to some because of my legs.

It can only help if you're sleep deprived and you can't fall asleep. Melatonin itself does fuck all for your bones.
>helped him grow from 5'10 to 6'1.
He would have ended up at 6'1", melatonin or not, it's genetics.

:( I know. I'm a fucking FREAK. Guess I'll just lift so damned much my legs will grow outwards with pure muscle. I'll be like a walking stump from the waist down.

Honestly, it's not that bad. Your legs will look fucking massive on your frame.

has a doctor ever commented on it?

and PLEASE post an image with your face cut out, I need to understand if its better being like you or being 5'8

You should do only upper body for three years and become the world's greatest Johnny Bravo cosplayer.

>6'7"
>Wear massive boots

Pls help, only tiny asian girls will sleep with me, and a I feel like a paedophile.

I guess that's something to look forward to
FINE. Poke you fun. And no, doctor never said anything.

nothing wrong with that, just dont make out with them in public

At least you dont have baby wrists

This user knows what's up.

yall realize that wasting time bringing people down is a step taken towards criticism and not towards
>making it

really you do this not because you feel better but because something is lacking from your mission. We're all going to make it if we keep our eyes on the prize. Not if you stew in negativity.

In How to Win Friends and Influence People a guiding principle is
1. never criticize, condemn or complain

Be a person that lives that way and you'll do better than most people just based off that.

That actually made me laugh. Yea when it comes to lifting, everyone says "don't skip leg day lol" because they'll end up with Chicken legs. I don't have that problem.

So Johnny Bravo might not be far off.

>user over here is 5'11 but taller than you even though you said you were 6'
>haha that's weird, let's check drivers licenses
>wow bro kind of weird to lie about being shorter haha cya

So hard

NO NO NO NO

Fucking saved. Thanks user