How do I into Zac effron mode?

How do I into Zac effron mode?

Chew the cud and spit bubble gum

why he looks so old?

High test and low fat = no baby face

His personal trainer says the following about his transformation :

Patrick said: “Zac became the leanest actor, on the big screen, I have ever seen and I've been training for 22 years.

“For Baywatch we needed to pursue his full potential, gaining a little more muscle mass and leaning out as much as his body would allow.

“Being super lean and adding some muscle mass created an amazing amount of lines and shadows on his body.

“If he didn't lifeguard train, he'd hit his road bike for 20-30 miles.

“Zac's program covered balance, agility, strength and power exercises.

“I implemented many modes of resistance, using bands, free weights, cables, kettle bells, suspended straps, calisthenics and more.”

As for his strict eating plan, the swoon-worthy thespian followed a whole food diet to whip his body into the best shape it’s ever been.

Patrick said: “He stayed away from highly-refined processed foods like pasta, bread, crackers, tortillas and all other flour products.

“He ate lean proteins (turkey, chicken, egg whites) all the leafy greens, all the various veggies, whole fruits, nuts and seeds.”

Sounds like the same shit everyone on this board already knows. Except maybe the part about diversifying the modes of resistance.

compare with cruise in his late 30's efron even looks older
does efron roid? just doesn't look natural

What exactly is lifeguards training though?

He is 30 I think. I hope is not stupid to roid for these results.

Be a manlet

damn he looks good

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO

What the fuck is with all the retards on this board going on about fucking lifeguard training. He's roided, you idiots.

nice

>>swoon worthy thespian
Who writes this shit?

I remember reading somewhere on hi IG or his twitter that the last 2 weeks before recording he did some keto

Why does he look like he's crying in all those pictures ?

Thinkan of atrophied balls

>Zac became the leanest actor, on the big screen, I have ever seen and I've been training for 22 years.

Best way to know that this guy is full of shit almost immediately.

>Stallone
>Van Dam
>Arnie
>Fucking Dwayne Johnson
>Christian Bale

You can see how they've shaved his body hair to give the illusion of more definition.

easily roids, if you cant see it just kill yourself

fag

So in other words, he ate clen, tren'd hard, etc. etc. PTs for celebrities are very full of shit.

>does efron roid?
Yes you fucking moron.