Anybody here managed to fix his forward head posture?

Anybody here managed to fix his forward head posture?

I fucking hate it, it's super unaesthetic and really limits me in shoulder presses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahahaha jsut push ur head fuckin back m8

this helped me
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

neck.fucking.bridges

DO THEM !!!

This

I had forward head in college, commissioned in Navy, and was literally forced overnight to correct this

Felt out of balance, weird having my shoulders back cuz clothes fit a little differently, and having my neck back strained the shit out of my traps and shoulders first couple weeks.

But now I can't not walk without shoulders back chin down ears level near shoulders cuz bad posture now strains my neck. Go figure

Just consciously focus on holding your head back - especially when you're shitposting online or using your phone, since that's where I developed the same bad habit.

ill push u r mum off er boggin slippers u absolute sausage

Enjoy your damaged spine

Neck bridges are really dangerous, if you want to train neck then use a weight rather than your whole bodyweight

Don't do neck bridges but do slow controlled body weight neck curls eventually progressing to light weights.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA

HAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK IS BAD POSTURE REAL NIGGA JUST STAND UP STRIGHT NIGGA LIKE TILT YOUR NECK BACK HAHAHAHA

Stretch your neck nigs

my younger brother has it, makes him look 2 inches shorter too. I don't understand it honestly. Can't you people you stand upright lol?
Why don't you want to have good posture?
I mean it's so easy. The neck can move in a whole bunch of directions, it has muscle and everything. Just stand upright?

If you are over 25 it starts to get a little too late. I'm almost two meter tall and excercised crossfit with a professional PT. It's all about lifting with the right posture, building muscles in the right way.

Veeky Forums is going to roast this comment. But yoga, bro!
I does wonder for everything about your back and posture.

lmao, enjoy not making it faggots.This board has been pro steroids since 2000 bc.
>But muh dindu x exercise, it'll fuck you up.
You're limiting your full potential with that kind of attitude.

And daily reminder that if your bmi is higher than 23 and have shit diet you'll never live past 100 years.

NECKLETS, GTFO MY BOARD !!!

yes, here are my tips in order (best to worst)

1. By doing exercises to pull it back on a wall
2. By rolling your back with a roll because you have some kyphosis for sure
3. By keeping your shoulders back every time you can
4. By exercising in general
5. By sleeping without pillow (but never side sleep without one)
6. By going to chiropractors

Thanks bros, hopefully I'll manage to fix that shit

Is it possible that forward head posture is unfixable for some people? I have scoliosis and I think that's a contributor.

I'm sure it can be improved, but maybe not cured?

This is great! Just did it postuee all ready feels better, bless you user.

no, posture is always fixable.
The thing that fucks you over is comfortable environment.

The biggest factor in sustaining a bad posture is the way you sleep at night.

You are in that position for several hours and it's very important that you have good posture to fall asleep with.

That means, sleep on your back without pillow.
once you have learned to do this it's time for the next step that will fix ANY bad posture.

START SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK, ON THE FLOOR.

that's right. this is the trick for anyone with posture problems. ( and anyone who wants to maintain good posture can do this too )

sleeping on a hard surface will align your spine and bones in the best way.

A hard straight surface to sleep on will rework your posture to be perfectly straight. The straightest and healthiest that's possible.

Once you ditch your soft and confy matress you will start to get posture gains.

seriously.

It goes away fast

God shut up kid. Fucking hell, I sometimes forget just anyone can post here.

Most of the information in this thread is just meme tier.

>t. user that was here before there was even a sticky