How much does he bench?

How much does he bench?

Everything and nothing. He is both the bench and the weight.

probably in the general ballpark of 300lbs judging from his pecs

He was constantly OHPing that moon over his city.

What an arrogant little faggot. I'm glad you get to expose the false gods and destroy their power source. It wasn't enough for me to know he would die after that though, I went straight to his temple after defeating Dagoth Ur and murdered that fucker with Keening and Sunder, the very tools he used to steal a divine Goid's power and fuck over the Chimner race

How to achive Solstheim Berseker mode? The whole island was badass, naked swole nords, manlet rieklings, constant blizzards.

>moon
It's a meteor that Mehrunes Dagon hurled at his city because stealing a God's power and proclaiming yourself one then building a entire fucking city dedicated to yourself in incredibly obnoxious.

the island is still badass in the dragonborn DLC for Skyrim (one of the few things Bethesda did right with that game). Except half the island is ash now from the massive explosion from Red Mountain. So essentially the southern half is like Morrowind 2.0

>42879399
pic related; looking towards Morrowind from the shore of Solstheim

I know, I'm right there right now replaying it but if they'd remade original Bloodmon it would be even better, at least more hardcore.

Wasn't it Sheo who did that for lulz?

eh yeah I'm getting my daedric princes mixed up. But it was definitely to also send a message to Vivec that he was stepping beyond his station

The best part was when Vivec bacame a tranny to be Molag Chad's wife (no homo).

Motivation thread go

The Elder Scrolls lore is absolutely fucked.

It was probably a Loki reference who turned into a horse (female) to be fucked by another god or whatever.

>tfw no matter how much you deadlift you will never be in the holy elite and look down on outlander scum

how often a day does he vacuum though look at that ribcage

Alright you niggers. I've tried enjoying Oblivion. I hated it. Then I played like ten hours of Skyrim. It was boring and the only thing I enjoyed about it was the gorgeous modded graphics.
Should I give Morrowind a try? Is it better?

No. Clearly RPG"s are not your thing.

why even live?

Not for graphics, lel. But I don't know maybe there are some overhauls now, gotta lurk too.

>ywn be an Ordinator on guard at the entrance of Alamexia's private chambers and be beckoned in by her to come lick her diving feet

I don't really care about graphics. I just want good lore and an interesting story

Maybe but I really want them to be. I love fantasy

You can literally spend an entire days just reading books in the Elder Scrolls games. That's where the majority of your lore is gonna come from . It's great and fucking huge but some people like their lore explained during the game story which usually doesn't happen a whole lot in the ES

I'm not wasting time either.

my younger nephew used to play Oblivion Chad style back in the day. Little button mashing cunt.

>not having a matching set with perfect stats boost

is my Dragonborn a Chad?

>ebony anything
What are you a niggerlover?

fpbp

>tfw you used to play chadrim when younger but now you're the virgin scrolls

>tfw used to think he was pretty buff before Veeky Forums

Wow.
I never knew how much has Veeky Forums changed me.

Veeky Forums in the wild pretty much

>Vivec
>false god
Literally one of the single most powerful beings in the Elder Scrolls universe

>then proceeds to give birth to an eight legged horse which he gives to Odin
Edda is fucked up, man.

Well, he just has some defenition and varicose weins.
By the way now that I think of it isn't skooma a great preworkout?

Not natty though

>on CHIM cycle
baka

yeah but he's literally a false god

What is the dinstinction between a real and false god when all are cultural constructs and he is factually more powerful than the actual gods?

t. dunmer tribunal worshiper

t. ninescuck

Reminder that this is how people who give advice on Veeky Forums look like

bloatmaxxed musclegod Tbh

Fun Faq: Caius Cosades was based on Scooby1961. Todd Howard had a liaison with him in the 90s but Scooby broke ties after a few months - Todd still has feelings for him to this day

He lifts with his mind

>where do you work out
>at the library

>where do you work out?
>at jobashas rare books

kek

which hero final form would win in a fight?

last dragonborn, champion of cyrodiil, or the Nerevarine

Champion of cyrodill

champion of cyrodiil literally becomes shegoth. That makes him superior to all of them

Meant the other way around
COC>nerevarine>dragonborn

Fucking Bloodmoon...

>Be dick ass thief Bosmer running around slicing bitches up with my glass dagger
>My light armor protects me well against any threat that I may face
>Fighting bretons dunmers and everything else blow for blow. Simple enough
>SUDDENLY SNOW NIGGER "YOU WILL DIE WHERE YOU STAND"
>Get one shotted by a naked Sven in the middle of an iceberg weilding an iron battle hammer

FUCK

IMO Morrowind is the best TEG game. Its graphics, interface, and combat system are dated, but the lore, worldbuilding, plot, and magic system are sooooo fucking great. If Oblivion and Skyrim had invested 1/100th the money and effort they put into beautifying the fame into the FUCKING WRITING they would have been exponentially better games. And hell, I liked Oblivion okay and enjoyed Skyrim quite a lot. But despite its age and some legit issues, Morrowind feels more complete.

Just get some graphics mods and maybe a combat/ UI overhaul and you're golden. If you're a 10-second attention span twitch whore then you won't like it, but if you're willing to invest some time into it Morrowind will reward you richly. Nothing is better than enchanting your underwear with a permanent levitation spell so that you can drift above the mushroom forests and blighted wastes, leisurely blasting cliff racers and corpus monsters with fireballs as you laugh maniacally.

kek