De-toxing your body

What is some good methods to clean your body from toxics which you've acquired by a bad lifestyle. I'm not overweight and and have a low fat percentage, but i've been drinking too much beer and eaten too much junk food for a while. I've decided to quit now and want to have some kind of a detox. I find these pages for women to contain a lot of disinformation. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

liftbigeatbig.com/nutrition-mythbusting-cleanses-scam/
liftbigeatbig.com/juicing-cleanses-and-eating-disorders/
youtube.com/watch?v=4JmZGdCJCOI
gaia.com/article/what-are-toxins-detox-definition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about sweating it out in a sauna? I've also heard that having a fast will "reset" your body.

Cook your own food. Don't consume refined sugars and sto eating gluten and bread product. Stop drinking cow milk. Eat fermented foods, probiotics, veggies, fruits... Also, consume supplement to aid with detox such as alpha lipoic acid but be very careful with it...

Name a toxin

Have a functioning liver and kidneys. Try not to drink so much and eat garbage.

"detox" is bullshit

Sald and shit just has nutrition which is healthy for you but doesn't do anything. Eat garlic instead.

Any heavy metal that's in your body. Refined sugar, pasteurized cows milk.

Your move faggot.

Just don't eat shit or drink for a few weeks. Your body detoxifies itself thats what the liver and kidneys are for. Saying you need to go 'on a cleanse' or 'detox' implies the body is a vessel of sickness that can only be fixed by drinking a lot of fruits and vegetables. Real detoxification treatments are medical procedures that are not casually selected from a menu of dandelion root or acai berries, or pulled off the shelf in the pharmacy. Real detoxification is provided in hospitals when there are life-threatening circumstances.

And realistically do you think drinking lemon juice in water for a week will undo months of bad decisions? No. You don't need anything special to 'detox' just stop drinking and doing drugs for a bit and your body will handle the rest

Keep eating your shitty fast foods fag

Alcohol

>only hospitals can detoxify you

Look at this faggot

I don't eat fast food famalam, nor do I eat sweets. My point is, drinking tea and nothing else for 2 days will not magically clear a build-up of toxic residue. Just don't eat like shit and your internal organs will keep you clear of toxins.

You know what pasteurised means right?

Nobody even implied that drinking fucking tea for two days will do anything.

It's a gradual process and you need to do more than just drink tea.

I bet you don't even drink matcha tea.

When did Veeky Forums get so full of preteen girls falling for this stupid shit?

liftbigeatbig.com/nutrition-mythbusting-cleanses-scam/

liftbigeatbig.com/juicing-cleanses-and-eating-disorders/

You're literally fine OP just stop eating snickers every day and hour body will figure itself out

Yeah, in this context it mean that shitty abused corn fed cow pus filled milk is getting cleaned the fuck out and what you got left is a white liquid with no nutrients, lots of hormones and other shit.

Cows milk is the most allergenic shit you can consume.

>refined sugar
>toxin
what?

>heavy metal
Thats it guys no more iron. Hand over all your blood.

Enjoy your gut inflammation.

What you need to do is not to eat a ton of garbage. I've been seeing way too many week or month-long "de-tox cures", which is what I'm reacting to. One month of that will not compensate for eating like shit rest of the year.

And no, I don't drink matcha tea, but now I might. Thanks for the tip.

>what is balance

You probably got too much mercury and lead in your system.

Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease as a result of high fructose consumption

sugar literally feed cancer

it's pretty funny you have so little faith in the natural world to be of benefit to you considering that's where all your food comes from

>"REAL food is found in hospitals as a medical procedure. it's not casually selected from plants growing in the earth's soil...."

you are built with the elements you consume, those elements were produced by the earth. to think that natural substances could not aid the body in it's own processes just as food enables it to build itself is pure ignorance

Does detoxing actually do anything?

Odd, the liver and kidneys do all the detoxifying already. this memescience is retarded

That's why i referred to the women pages. I'm just asking for advice which will increse my metabolism and destroy shit like xenoestrogen. I've heard from one source that drinking pomgranate juice will reverse xenoestrogen, will other sources say it is full of it. I've also heard that fermented foods give increase your immune system. I'm looking for tips like this.

Look up Thomas DeLauer, Dr. Josh Axe and Dr. Eric Berg DC on YouTube.

The "I want to detox to have a healthy body" that OP describes does literally nothing, only placebo effect.
If you actually get poisoned and have poisoning symptoms, the detox performed by medical professionals will clear your symptoms and literally save your life.

Thanks, will do.

Nice, this is what i've been looking for!

youtube.com/watch?v=4JmZGdCJCOI

"Toxins" are either filtered out of your body naturally almost immediately, or you die almost immediately. There is no such thing as "toxins" "building up" in your body over time.

t. undeducated

Everyone in this thread do yourself a favor and google "toxin".

Try intermittent fasting, only eat in a six hour window. This gives your body 18 hours to cleanse itself.

>believes in toxin buildup and cleansing
>calls other people uneducated

I dare you to go any real doctor, biologist, or nutritionist in the world - one who doesn't have a blog, sell fitness products, or act as any kind of web personality - and ask them about toxins and cleanses. See if they don't laugh you their office.

“A toxin is a poisonous substance that is a specific product of the metabolic activities of a living organism and is usually very unstable, notably toxic when introduced into the tissues, and typically capable of inducing antibody formation.”

Our bodies are constantly burning energy in order to rebuild tissue and replace worn out, dying cells. Because of this overwhelming task, our bodies are also creating a fair amount of waste, or internal toxins, which we must break down, recycle and eliminate.

gaia.com/article/what-are-toxins-detox-definition

Not him, but E. Coli dysenteria is mediated by a toxin. Doesn't kill you immediately, doesn't get cleansed by your body right away. You are right about the rest, though.

And how exactly does a detox consisting of OP's picture help remove or balance any of these things?

>gaia.com

wew lad

None of that shit stays in your body for prolonged periods of time. You LITERALLY piss and shit it out after your body is done filtering it. If your body stops filtering it at any point for any reason, it will build up quickly, and you will die quickly. No "cleanse" that isn't performed by medical professionals at a medical facility with the utmost haste will save you from that death, unless maybe you swallowed something poisonous and your idea of a "cleanse" is to quickly ingest something else that will force you to vomit up that poison.

There are, of course, interesting and exteme exceptions like this. But yeah, as he said, not to be used as a justification for "cleansing" general "toxins".

pfft hahaha

Fuck OP's image, but to answer your retarded question - By supporting and healing the gut, liver, gallbladder and kidneys, you dumb fucking nigger.

Lol, you seem like you are really invested in this

lol, you seem like you're really retarded in this.