Veeky Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Veeky Forums BTFO

Drunken girls remove their fake façade and reveal what's really important (i.e. 95% of Veeky Forums posters insecurities).

>Veeky Forums BTFO
Veeky Forums BTFO
>DICKLETES BTFO
DICKLETES BTFO

youtu.be/PXKiNWfbH1U

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PXKiNWfbH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=lmfTbIlQUSQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TM0HTU9dRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=5o8MElLXxYo
youtube.com/watch?v=bZazURkqH14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad Joey is chubby as fuck now kek. That's why he has the big beard now to hide that double chin.

FACE FRAME HEIGHT
FPBP

cope more

I think what's not being taken into account here is that women are stupid and don't know what they actually want.

Sick I have all of those things they want, but I'm fat. Veeky Forums BTFO

holy fuck these people look like they're having fun being the most obnoxious and trashy they can be, lmao

Good for them. I don't care. I wouldn't date them. Maybe fuck them, but I'm not emotionally invested. Oh who's kidding, I'm clearly a wojak crying through my anger at never getting to be in a relationship with these pure waifus.

Hello, /r/incel!

The trashy lowest common denominators saying things that get views? Hmm

This video reminds me why I don't go out anymore. Thinking that I behaved like that at one point in my life is what makes me want to kill myself, not my small dick.

>research population: drunk bar whores

USE

hooktube.com/watch?v=PXKiNWfbH1U

>caring about what obnoxious ugly brown women want in a man

this girl in the picture needs to be fkin dicked down, all you living in america have it so much easier fr

lol at those low iq trash

who the fuck would want to fuck these disgusting whores anyway? their opinion is COMPLETELY invalid.

>>You already got her home, she's going to fuck you anyway

That's mostly true.

What's the takeaway? I'm not gonna watch these degenerates for 7 minutes

normies are dumb af

ghat dayum tho finished watching the video and most of these hoes look atrocious lmao, all lazy lookin with cake'd up faces.Literally zero effort put to improve themselves haha

haha, found the bitter big dick lanklet.

>average dick is 7.5 inches

subtle bait

These ugly whores shouldnt be so picky.

>8in penis

Keep dreaming roastie

>drunk bar whores
People across the world come to 6th Street. It's a variety of population.

Nice cherry picking. Also nice ads, pleb.

Texas has the best girls. 70% of girls here are a 7 or above. It's crazy.

They're drunk you idiot. Read or watch.

Cope.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how insecure are you?

True.

This thread (except that one honest user.

jesus christ drunk people are obnoxious. There's like 2 thin people in the whole video

>hoe lives matter
was actually pretty cool

what women SAY they want is different to what they actually respond to. they say they like the dadbod + a guy with 'fluff', yet these are the same girls that enjoy licking the sweat off the contours of abs. women are biologically predetermined to be attracted to muscles and a healthy body fat % which shows abs. females evolved mating with strong males. muscles are a product of strength; muscles are a desirable trait because it indicates the man can protect them, over some skinnyfat guy with a beer belly. I know in today's society money is more important than physical strength in terms of providing for a woman, but we haven't evolved fast enough for this to be engrained in DNA. girls are still and will be for millions of years to come attracted to Veeky Forums men. they can't escape their instinct, no matter how much bullshit the media and 'this is what a real man looks like' propoganda is made

pic related, the only reason they are saying this is because they'd feel insecure about being the less attractive member of the relationship. it's a thinly veiled attempt at hiding their insecurity with being with a Veeky Forums male because they want the closure of knowing they're safe with an objectively less attractive partner who essentially can't leave them because they're under the impression they made a lucky catch with a comparatively more attractive mate. which, if a guy is still under the delusion that true love exists like in the movies he watched as a kid, will believe and stay with the woman despite being less attractive.

you could flip it for men - if I asked any anons on here if they would rather marry a 10/10 girl or a 7/10 girl, I'd argue most would say a 7/10 girl because the mental nagging of "she's more attractive than me, so she can get a more attractive partner than me, therefore she can easily leave me for someone better" will always be there if your partner is leagues more attractive than you are.

sounds fedora ik but w/e

Girls care about dick size more than abs

America continues to amaze

idk if i have unrealistic standards but the girls i liked in this video can be numbered in 1 hand, rest was fucking ugly to me

>fat girl
>ugly trio
>fat girl
>qt
>ugly duo
>fat troll
>ugly negress, sounds like a ghetto whore
>qt duo
>5/10
>fat troll
>fat with potential
>5/10 duo
>ugly girl with qt friend
>jim crows from dumbo
>5/10s
>ugly girl
>qt with ugly friend
>average whores
>cave troll

There were a lot more than I realised going in, but regardless, half of them can hardly demand abs when they were chubby or ugly themselves, it's safe to say that abs are a trait of an above average body, which is something few of these girls can claim to have.

On top of that there's a difference between abs 'mattering' and abs being a good thing, I hope most of Veeky Forums isn't deluded into thinking that having abs will be the deciding factor in getting with a girl.

Height + face are obviously the main things which are going to influence a girl being attracted to you, everything after that is secondary. She doesn't find out your dick size until past the point of no return anyway so dicklets don't lament.

Anyone wanting to wife any of these girls is misguided anyway, fuck their standards, they're the bottom of the barrel. Focus on improving yourself by your own standards, find a qt gf not a washed up stacey

This is why I lift. Not because of any phony woman's blessing. But because, I am enraged by their own degeneracy

its true though. girls really dont care much about abs at all. as long as you have muscles abs arent necessary by any means.

let me get a tldr. I can sense your insecurities by that length of a post.

Almost perfect. But because of my OWN* degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmfTbIlQUSQ

Funny, but uh...

Jesus Christ.

That's how I filter my anger instead of screaming and punching a wall. That's why rest days are unbearable

these 2 on video thumbnail are perfect
:/

the only reason women say they like an out of shape man is because they are insecure about being the less attractive member of a relationship. having a fat partner means they're not gonna leave

imagine qts out there on the streets with bad intentions. and you never going to save her.

kek literally the female equivalent of being into "braphogs" and "2d"

>friendless mentally ill lookismcel can't understand satire
really makes me think

?? I understand every single word and still have no clue what's that sentence supposed to mean

>those niggers
Fuck, Im only used to seeing sophisticated niggas on tv. They really are like apes there huh. I apologize to /pol/ for ever doubting them.

Degerates have opinions too, who would of thought.

That picture reminds me of every time a picture of a girl is posted with and without make up, and all the betas are like "looks better without, honestly"

People say shit like this to stroke their ego. Like they're a cut above the rest because they pretend they aren't superficial. It's all bogus.

All baiting and wojakfaces ITT aside, I genuinely kekd at this for a good minute. Doesnt necessarily BTFO us males but women who are claiming not to be shallow and superficial and caring about anything else than a fierce shafting.

don't worry. you'll understand when you're older and think if anyone has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? it gets me.

A lot of girls look the best with minimal amounts makeup. Girls that wear it heavy look like garbage.

>believing what women say in the year of our lord 2017

> (You)
>On a scale of 1 to 10, how insecure are you?
About a 4

Only woke nigga ITT.

Damn...

I think it is more the case of being muscular and very masculine, probably those people assossiate being muscular sometimes will remind those girls of the fuccboi/hipster look. In other words being muscular while on a certain bf% would be sweet spot, just my two cents.

I prefer the term jaded cunt, kek

but yes, I’ve seen some shit over the years, and learned from it.

>current year
why even live?

" in this moment I am enlightened "

YOU DARE? YOU FUCKING DARE??!?!?!?!!!
I AM A GOD IN MY AESTHETIC PRIME. I WORKED HARD FOR THIS ADONIS BELT AND FOR MY 200K PHARMA JOB. FINALLY I GET TO GO TO CLUBS AND HAVE GIRLS COME UP TO BE AND BEG TO BE FUCKED. YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THEIR OPINION? I AM KEKULE'S LONG LOST SON AND I WILL SLAY UNTIL I AM DUST OM THE BREEZE, THE ASH IN THE SOIL.
MY DICK WILL KNOW EXCESS AND MY SOUL WILL KNOW RETRIBUTION. STAY MAD HOES, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHIT YOU CHAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG FOR ME. HA.

Most of these reactions are from your >>>/r9k and average users. I really can't relate, must be an American thing.

>why even life
barely tested research chemicals and whores willing to fuck in videogame cosplay

*live

aforementioned chemicals in full effect

can someone pls translate the ebonics?

Taking seriously what bitches think they want is GAY

Now compare the to men m.youtube.com/watch?v=TM0HTU9dRvk

Nice bait

1:53
lmfao

most of them are fat and/or ugly tho

5:24 as long as you not like Veeky Forums like as long you're not hanging over there you're ok

Nah pretty much universal for a certain demographic. But murricans do have a head start on the mindset.

youtube.com/watch?v=5o8MElLXxYo lmao

lol some of them are awesome, both pro and against

also they're all whores
youtube.com/watch?v=bZazURkqH14