MAY DAY MAY DAY

How do I get rid of this shit?!

I'm on my hands and knees bros. I can't live like this anymore.

Pumice stone.

bonce cancer

rip

Fuck it makes me want to sit there and pop them all

Do you have leprosy wtf that looks like that 100 grand chocolate bar.

You need to see a dermatologist

jesus fuck that's disgusting, kill yourself

holy cannoli

belt sander

Just delete it off your computer seeing as you saved it not long ago

Accutane for 6-8 months will knock that out

Razor blade. Someone post that gif/webm of that guy scraping the cheese off of bread

sand paper

This JPG was saved from Veeky Forums on Friday 15 September, 2017 at 19:27:41 GMT

See a dermatologist.

This, I was on it for 6 months, literally can't get acne now, my husband got molluscum on his skin which contagious but I can't get that either it's kinda crazy

Angle Grinder

Accutane doesn't protect you from molluscum (which is a virus) so that you didn't get it is just coincidence.

try a UV tan or a sun tan

Get some prescription retinol cream from a dermatologist and do a facial peel. Then look into accutane. The retinol cream will remove the acne you've got and the accutane will prevent it from ever coming back. Fixes the problem in less than a month.

You probably eat shitty food too. Stop doing that. And wash your face at least twice a day.

Jesus Christ.
Imagine living your adolescent life as a literal monster.
Do us all a favour and don't procreate.

Kek

I know I am gonna have nightmares from OP's pic.

if legit should see a doctor and an exorcist

NACL

Consider this: even if you were to fix whatever you have you will be left with horrible scarring which is the end game and that shit never goes away. look into tea tree oil and zinc supplements. Go see a dermatologist

lulwut

I'm speechless. OP, honest question, why did you let it get this bad?

To answer your question. GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST TODAY. Your insurance might cover it and even if not, they can be pretty cheap, quick, and effective. Please, go TODAY.

Apple cider vinegar. Apply directly to the skin. Leave a soaked compress on your face overnight. I managed to kill a wart that way in less than a week. Its been gone for a year and a half. Ymmv

Dermatologists actually have pretty effective ways of dealing with scarring.

time to break out a cheese grater op

Google is trying to make you an inbred goatfucker. You're not intolerant or anything right?

>Inshallah
>literally the muslim "deus vult"
Poltards BTFO

Buy a knife, you know what to do

fast for 7 days.
see if it clears up.

if it does.
you know it's because of shit food.

I had quite bad acne and accutane sorted it in a few months. I've got a few scars left over, but it's very rare for me to get a single spot now. Good shit.

holy shit, this makes me nauseous
seek treatment or cut your cheek off, best of luck

START WITH A FAST, WATER FAST BUT PREFERABLY DRY!
THEN
RAW VEGANISM!

i remember reading a spooky doujin about this

is it true that you shouldn't take accutane if you have a weak heart?

That's some nurgle shit right there famalam

gross

Fire , kill it with fire

>insert simpson flamethrower pic

Roaccutane

that looks so fucking painful

I want to attack that shit like Sam cured Jorah's greyscale

extremely

I thought greyscale was contagious and that's why they always banished people with it?

Its fantasy leprosy and yes its very contagious but don't worry Sam used gloves and that was the secret behind curing a previously incurable disease

It's like the middle ages, user. Basically the majority of their shit could be cured they were just bumbling fuckwits.

Sam got in in time to scrape that shit off and bathe the gunk away, but it was like peeling off super large scabs that were fusing with your skin. Not very fun.

i'm just asking how he didn't catch it himself

Stop roiding.

Skin to skin contact is what's required.

That's how he got it in the first place. A grey man scratched/grabbed his skin.

I'd scrap it with straight razor and put on toast

>veganism
Neck yourself

POP OFF JAMES

Kek

go to a dermatologist. you can afford it, right goyim kun??

What gang sign is this?

HOW DO I FUCKING DELETE THIS SHIT OFF MY CATALOG? ITS MAKING ME PUKE EVERY TIME I SEE IT!

There's no way this is acne.

What do for molluscum? Any home remedies ?

Why the fuvk do i feel like i want to see you get a razor and peel this shit off? Im both disgisted and intrigued

don't eat anything, drink nothing but water
no direct sunlight