LegLord master race checking in

LegLord master race checking in.
Post your thigh transformation pics.

10/10 Fucking naisu
I started training oly just for the thigh gains. Too bad I don't have a decent pre pic.

pls sit on my face

Oly is god tier. I fell for the powerlifting meme. Which is fine if you just want to be strong and chubby. But Oly makes you a fucking monster and you look beautiful. Keep it up senpai.

>chubby
Heh yeah

this is fucking possible?!?
son of a bitch how?

how long did it take to get those?

share your routine and secrets

not him but some people put on legs easily.
I've always had pretty big legs but since I started training 7 months ago they've gone up to 27" (quads).
honestly I don't like it. I'd rather put on arms or shoulders.
big legs are overrated. I don't understand why this place is so obsessed with getting them. Also only gay men care about those, contrary to popular belief normal women don't give a fuck.

damn daddi

god is there anything hotter than thick thighs on a dude? post more

Guys I have SUPER thin legs, I've been lifting for about a month now and I might be seeing improvement. How long does it usually take?

More than a fucking month my lad. Keep at it.

>big legs are overrated. I don't understand why this place is so obsessed with getting them. Also only gay men care about those

For me it only takes like 2 months to get legs big enough that I want to stop training them.

Legs respond really well to overloading so just add 5 lbs every workout to your squat and 10 to your leg press. If you can't do it then do the weight you did last time but add 2 or 3 more sets.

Your legs will turn into glazed hams in no time.

I don't know, the average male is bigger than Arnold after a month of training, you're probably doing something wrong

I wanna take a nap in between your thighs. No homo.

i was wondering about girls liking big legs. like if you were to walk into a mall most people would be laugjing at a guy with giant legs than miring

Lose some weight mr flat quads

Fat

I don't have any before pics but this from like a month ago

Thoughts?

T-rex

0w0 whats this?

rude desu

this is why I don't squat. heavy deads, farmer walks and lots of cardio produces much more aesthetic legs. fight me

pls b in lndn

hehe wots longdong? XD