Is this what peak performance looks like?

Is this what peak performance looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZCIa4cBbkq/
youtube.com/watch?v=QivgMkWOw9o
youtube.com/watch?v=KBGrq0YJKIo
youtube.com/watch?v=fnR0T5vUvTw
youtube.com/watch?v=jhFoOGbfGuE
youtube.com/watch?v=qveCEcQBpLo
telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/04/26/anthony-joshua-vs-wladimir-klitschko-has-achieved-unprecedented/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peak BOXING performers, sure

How come right guy's abs won't show? He's already very low bf%.

No this is

instagram.com/p/BZCIa4cBbkq/

Bernard Hopkins got JUSTed hard

you can't recover from being knocked the fuck out of the ring a whiteboy

Canelo = Chad
Golovkin = Virgin

>Golobkin ju are nex my briend
> Easy Big Drama Show guys

Jheez I wonder who the chad is

canelo is a manlet spic that got destroyed by Mayweather. Honestly, Conor McGregor could probably outbox canelo

To be entirely honest, you couldn't tell who the spic was if you didn't know who they were in the first place.

he larps as a spic he's not actually one

Can't wait to see Canelo get SLAV'D

kill yourself you stupid fuck, youtube.com/watch?v=QivgMkWOw9o

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=KBGrq0YJKIo

You fucking idiot, Canelo would take Conors soul in the boxing ring and a street fight.

>Speed bag vs Heavy bag
Also, Canelo got hit by Mayweather more than Mcgregor did. Cope, boxfag.

>speed bag
B O I

bad genes

LOL SPEED BAG, that's a 190 lbAquabag you fucking retard (Compared to Mcgregors what? 80-100 lb heavy bag) Here's your idiot logic, read it to yourself. "Hur dur Mcgregor got hit less by Mayweather but KTFO by him after a 2 year lay off"

youtube.com/watch?v=fnR0T5vUvTw

awesome

>abs are made in the kitchen
Wewing

>Getting baited this easily
LMAOing at your lives

Indeed right?

>L-Lol it wasn't b-bait! I-I'm n-not retarded, I s-swear! Here, look at m-my epic picture to p-prove it!

very

Yeah man youtube.com/watch?v=jhFoOGbfGuE

>implying Mayweather didn't carry McGregor for 10 rounds
> 2 year lay off
> 40 yrs old
> 20 lb weight disadvantage
> 8 oz gloves
> 2 inch height and reach advantage
> Ko'ed by someone infamous for their brittle fists

don't feed the /sp/ trolls

canelo so handsome :3

>AAAHHHH PLEASE HELP ME REF DON'T LET CONOR HIT ME PLEEAASE
Kek isn't it illegal to turn your back on your opponent in boxing? What a shit-tier sport, no wonder it's dying.

>conorfags haven't killed themselves yet

shame

Because Mayweather decided to walk into McGregor's punches all night. No point in avoiding them when they hit like feather filled pillows.

Is that he was literally reeling over in pain at the beginning of the 9th until the ref saved him? lmao

You call that a body shot
youtube.com/watch?v=qveCEcQBpLo

Lmao

>literally fighting autistic people to get viewers
Boxing is fucking DONE LMAO

Joshua vs Klitschko - 90k attendance
telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/04/26/anthony-joshua-vs-wladimir-klitschko-has-achieved-unprecedented/

- UFC's biggest attendance UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields – Attendance: 55,724

lmaoooo

kek, that's it? 90,000. seriously fucking pathetic for a sport that's been popular for nearly 100 years. MMA has been popular for maybe 10? now compare the boxing attendance numbers to football or baseball numbers lmao.

Are we talking about MMA or football and baseball? lmao you fucking autistic fuck. No wonder girls wont date you stanky breath.

No this is

where did mma even come from kek? my original comment didn't mention mma at all? pretty insecure tbqh buddy.

>>>
"MMA has been popular for maybe 10?"

Retard

>people trying to compare mma to boxing even though the greatest modern mma fighters are known for their boxing
>people comparing MULTIPLE(1

what is he liked 50? face still looks smooth it's just the grey hair.

more or less, that's the look for any fighter boxing or mma you want to see, unless they're a fucking samoan.

Yes it actually is...
if you even google one of their workouts
Yes, they really are peak performance.

Their workouts are like 7 x what a normal person can do.

>bad genes
>can box professionally and make $triple digits
it's not just effort
some things just come easier for others

>no wonder it's dying
>payout keeps getting bigger

god they look shit. the average high school swimmer has more aesthetics than these chisel chests

(and street fight)

LOL!!! So now Canelo will somehow magically defend kicks, elbows, knees, sweeps, takedowns, trips, slams, submissions, clinches, etc?

Fucking boxing fags I swear, the majority of you are dumb ass fuck. Probably from getting hit in the head too much.

No BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai or Wrestling guy thinks that his style BY ITSELF, is enough to compete in MMA, only Boxing fags think that going in there knowing only how to punch is enough.

genetics

revolting

dude in all honesty, a puncher like Canelo would've killed Conor, same with GGG. Mayweather tko'd the (((irishman))), guys who actually pack a punch would've dropped him before 7th