Anyone else think this is way too many calories for someone 155lbs working out for like an hour a day and doing just...

Anyone else think this is way too many calories for someone 155lbs working out for like an hour a day and doing just acting shit in the meantime?
>Breakfast: 6 egg whites + 75g Oats + Raisins
>Mid-Morning: Tuna + Wholemeal Pita
>Lunch: 2 Chicken Breasts + 75g Brown Rice + Green Veg
>Pre-Workout: Banana + Protein Shake
>Post-Workout: Banana + Protein Shake
>Dinner: Chicken/Fish + Brown Rice/Pasta + Green Veggies
>Pre-Bed: Casein shake
Even if the shakes were 1 scoop each, green veg was like 2-3 servings, it still puts it around 2500 calories, and like 300g of protein with a similar number of carbs. A guy of Pitt's height at 155 should have maintenance around 1800. How the fuck does that work?

>. A guy of Pitt's height at 155 should have maintenance around 1800

Lol no

I'm 145lb 5'10 skelly and I've only been able to gain any weight recently by maintaining 4k calories a day or more. Sometimes people's metabolisms are just hyperspeed.

>145lb 5'10 skelly and I've only been able to gain any weight recently by maintaining 4k calories a day or more
b8

checked

Why do you think that's b8 though? Half of this board experiences the same thing, look at all the threads of the guys bitching about how much they're eating but they're still skinnyfat because they have a higher calorie thresh hold. People don't have the same exact metabolism universally.

Skinnyfat means the metabolism works normally and stores excess calories as fat rather than muscle, because they don't work out. Anyone can gain weight, nobody wants to gain bodyfat
I'm going by the meme calculators. Even if Pitt was lightly active, for walking around during scenes and stuff, his maintenance would still only be low 2000s.

Skinnyfat means they're still skinny, they just lack any muscle as well. Ignore meme calculators. They don't account for differences in metabolism. Brad Pitt is a naturally skinny guy who has a higher maintenance than average hence his diet.

So how do I find out my own maintenance if meme calculators don't work?

Fuck around with diets.
You can simply go off how you feel like, if you have good eating habits and eat clean, if you are a naturally skinny cunt like me.

Experimentation with your own diet

Same for me. I was ~114lbs at 6' and slowly got to 132lbs over the last few months with 3500+ kcal/day.

weigh yourself everyday and do some simple math

Variance can be no more than 300 calories. The solution is the same either way.

You twinks just don't know how to eat.

Wrong

Read a little more before you spout shit boy

Appropriate of you to post a hermit LARPer

Extremely autistic diet, even the summary is tl;dr

I recommend suicidemaxxing ASAP Tbh buddy boyo

stop jerking off to anime skinny cuck

If you pray to odin hard enough maybe he'll jizz in your mouth and you can finally make some gains

>jizz in mouth reference

Do you get all of your history from homosexual communist jews?

just eat and check the scales, mayne. adjust calories accordingly then.

I wanna do some math here and calculate exactly.
>6 egg whites
Assuming variable size, 6 whites = 200g = 22/0/2/100
>75g Oats
13/5/50/300
>Raisins
Assuming a serving so 25g then 1/0/21/78
Breakfast totals 35/5/75/475 (rough)
>Tuna
1 tin = 25/0/0/100
>Pita
= 5/0/30/140
Mid-morning = 30/0/30/240
>Chicken Breasts
A chicken breast here is 160g so two would be 75/3/0/325
>75g Brown Rice
=5/0/60/275
>Green Veg
I'm assuming broccoli and I'm assuming 300g because that's a decent portion = 5/0/20/100
Lunch is 85/3/80/700
>Whey Protein
20/0/5/100
>Banana
>0/0/25/100
Pre- and Post- workout are 20/0/30/200 each
>Dinner
I'm going to assume it was the same as lunch, but obviously it could be smaller portions. Argument's sake = 85/3/80/700
>Pre-Bed
Casein = 25/0/0/100
So that brings a total of 300/6/325/2615
It's actually more likely that he aimed for 300/10/300 so like 2500 calories like OP said. Again though, that's assuming what we have little-no information on like the raisins and dinner.
I believe it. A guy with 7% bodyfat at 155lbs has moderate activity maintenance around 2600, and Brad Pitt was probably on his feet a lot for scenes, not to mention the cardio days which is probably when he had more rice at lunch.
He probably ate less at dinner if he hadn't moved around much that day, and just kind of played it by ear. Or, rather, his highly trained nutritionalist chefs probably did.

Actors are inherently autistic, they just know how to act like they aren't.

its ogre if you are not autistic. being an obsessive autist in any field of study is the only way to succeed. Therefore the only way to be a truly shredded cunt is to have a really autistic diet desu desu boyo

Sluts don't care if you autistically track calories