Good feels

I just hit two PRs and I'm feeling great.

Tell me about your PRs bros.

Just hit 125kg bench and 3 plate weighted chinup. Almost 2 years lifting. It made me realize how much progress I made and how it makes me happy.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

good jump user!
im still stuck with a 70kg bench after almost a year of lifting, it really sucks.
i have given up on linear progression even though it isnt recommended to stop with that until 2pl8s, so now im stuck to the slow progress of 5/3/1, but at least im making progress :")

the bench is impressive if your bodyweight is >=80kg

bulk up

>jump
meant to said job, fml
i started out skinny fat, bulked from december to this august, gained fat and muscle, am now trying to lose the fat until the next year where i will continue my bulk, albeit at a slower pace this time around

base brap-poster

Thanks. I'm around 85 now, but i will be cutting down below 80 soon.

Hey user, honestly the reason this PR made me happy is because I used to suck at bench. So maybe I can offer some insight.

It took me like one year to bench my bodyweight and I used shit form and hurt my shoulders.

So the first is, if you wanna progress, make sure your form is very good. If you get any shoulder pain, work on form.

Also do face pulls. It will literally save your shoulders.

Anyway,step 1: make 100% sure form is good.

step 2 : bulking makes gains easier

step 3 : good program - 531 is great but for novice it's too slow.

Once I stopped progressing on PPL 5x5 bench, I hopped on nSuns 531 from reddit.

It is really great routine. I succesfully aded 2,5kgs every week to most of my lifts. My bench went from 95 to 120 in 3 months. Try it.

>Try it.
nah. blow me

you sound like the brown engineering kids at my gym.
but they could never lift 125kg

Nigga how did you do a chin u with 315 pounds added?

you don't think he only meant 3 plates on a chain belt?
not "3plt barbell"

Now I'm imagining somebody putting 3pl8 on a barbell and then wrapping their dip belt chain around the bar.

After a groin injury and five weeks off, I'm back to squatting 200 lbs 3x5. I'm at 195 for bench 3x5. 225 seems so close, yet so far.

what was your bench when you first started lifting?

girls dont fart idiot

park

wow so funny hahaha you should be a comedian

40 kilos maybe ? I was weak as fuck, never been into gym before i started . I could barely do 10 pushups

i meant 60 kilos obviously I'm not gonna strap a giant barbell to my waist

im white actually

so it took you 21 months to add 55kg to your bench and then 3 months to add another 30?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER HOW OP COULD HAVE ACHIEVED THAT??

no, it took me about 8 months to go from 40 to +-95

then i stopped benching for several months because i developed a shitty form and my shoulders hurt. In this timeframe I did other exercises and didn't lose or gain much strength on bench i guess

I started benching again recently while focusing on good form and added 30 kilos in 3 months runing a good progression program

nothing special desu

>did 5x5 bench at 2 pl8
>felt good bros

lol such bullshit. If you want to juice OP thats fine, lying about it on an anonymous internet forum is honestly utterly fucking pathetic

What. Nigga I don't even use whey protein.
Adding 30 kilos to your lifts in 3 months is completely normal progress. That's 2,5kg a week.

Why the fuck would i juice for 125 bench ? It's not even that high

Holy fuck, you're the maximus DYEL in Veeky Forums if you think he is roiding.